Wasn't involved with the holocaust due to it not happening yet

>Wasn't involved with the holocaust due to it not happening yet
>Wasn't involved with the SS
>Wasn't involved with the war crimes in the USSR due to the invasion not happening yet
>Flew to Britain solo in order to try and find peace and end the war
>Allies lock him up without hearing his plead for peace
>Come the Nuremberg trials they try their hardest to give him the death penalty
>end up having to settle for life in prison with no parole instead
>Is in solitary confinement for the duration of his sentence (life)
>The British end up killing him at age 92 anyway and staging a suicide

The one Nazi who actually did nothing wrong got the worst treatment of them all.

He should have died screaming. Fucking g*rms.

He literally wrote Mein Kampf.

He was still second in command and was involved with actually starting the war.

>kill him and make it look like suicide

For what purpose?

everything except the last line is bullshit.

The eternal Anglo strikes again

>wasn't involved in the holocaust
>responsible for passing the Nuremburg Laws that stripped Jews of their rights

What did he mean by this?

and he looks so innocent, too :(

My stomach hurts.

>Because writing Mein Kampf can be compared to killing millions of Jews

Convicted of crimes against peace despite what he did in '41. Should of got 20 years tops

Peace was not an option at that point so he was a political threat. After the wwar he ended up in a Soviet prison, the Soviets of course having more hate and less reason than the allies.

>this book led to the main ideology of the nazi party
>every german families had one in their home
>this ideology led to the pogroms then the holocaust

how can you be this stupid

Do you apply the same logic when people claim Marx is personally responsible for all the atrocities carried out by people who read the Communist Manifesto?

>what he did in '41

What, you mean being denounced as a traitor and ordered to be shot on sight?

>Writing a book is a crime

Gas yourself

Are there any more germans who look like him?

He is probably an actual aryan and not a snownigger.

>telling other people they need to kill other people and steal their stuff is a crime

In most of the civilised world, yes.

Hitler wrote My Struggle. Main source of his income, and made him millions. Hess had nothing to do with it.

Again, it's a book. In the civilized world writing a book isn't a fucking crime.

Go to Saudi Arabia if that's how you want to live.

The fuck are you talking about braindead idiot?

He signed the Nuremberg Racial laws, the incorporation of Polish territory into the Reich, and was part of the overall decision to start the war.

He was guilty.

I love that this guy is still pretending that we're talking about hypotheticals here.
We know what exactly was Mein Kampff, we know exactly what historic conclusion it brought upon Europe. We are not speculating: we have datas to prove that the author (in this case, the ghostwriter) of Mein Kampff should have been buried under a prison, alive.

>he wrote a book!
Wow better kill the fucker now!

>he wrote a book
>a book
>this user expects me to treat Mein Kampfd as a random book
Lose that intellectual dishonesty, then come back here.

>Nuremberg Racial laws
If Nuremberg laws were some sort of brutal crime that warranted death penalty/life sentence, then the Americans who signed Jim Crow laws and laws against miscegenation should've hanged too.

I'm pretty sure everyone but racial realists would agree with you on that.

It remains speculation that Hitler used a ghostwriter. Best evidence is no. Original manuscript is in Hitler's hand.

>Allies sentence a guy to life in prison because he legislated racial segregation
>meawhile Allies themselves had racial segregation laws and they didn't give a fuck
Really makes you think.

The Allies weren't murdering the people who they segregated by the million.

No it's not, coercing others into it might be
Not the same as saying it by any stretch of imagination

So I have to say that racial laws are good because I've got no power over those politicians who signed the Jim Crow's laws? What is this, a game? I can't oppose it because other people who haven't lost have done the same thing? Give me a break, no one here is sucking Jim Crow politicians' dicks here.

Neither did Hess. What you are talking about did not get underway until 1942. Hess left Germany in 1941 as per OP.

You're actually trying to say that accessory to mass murder isn't a crime?

It's the same when you're part of the government and every German has a copy of it in his house.
We're talking about a real book in a real historical context which lead to real, quantifiable conclusions. Stop pretending that we are talking about a random book here, or that the line is somewhat thin and vague in this case.

And he passed the laws that segregated Jews in 1935.

Then he was still at the head of the Nazi regime while German soldiers were massacring, under direct order, Polish, Dutch and Czech civilians, and as other anons have already pointed out, he has also signed the Nuremberg racial laws, and directly helped Hitler in devicing and summarize his entire ideology (Hess was initially a budding philosopher), which was instrumental for the Nazi regime.

A long stretch from OP's stance:
>The one Nazi who actually did nothing wrong got the worst treatment of them all.

>the Americans who signed Jim Crow laws and laws against miscegenation should've hanged too.

Agreed.

Good, because neither was Hess.

>It's good for me, but bad for you!
Americans should kill themselves. And I mean every single one.

Nuremberg laws and the Holocaust are two completely separate things you dumbass.

>writing a book that says the jews are bad is the same as killing jews
Haha okay mr. Butthurter.

user do you really think that there is zero connection between segregation laws and the Holocaust?

I'm Italian, dummy.
Also I'm not really saying any argument here, and your greentext has nothing to do with what I've said. Care to try again?

>>writing a book that says the jews are bad is the same as killing jews
again
>a book
Your intellectual dishonesty is blinding me. Limit your "power level", as your "people" would say.

>Nuremberg laws and the Holocaust are two completely separate things you dumbass.
kek

It's one of those things Americans are brainwashed about. They think the reason why America fought Nazi Germany was racial discrimination, while in truth they were still treating blacks like shit and also imprisoned gays.
The Nuremberg laws were just the official law, marriage between blacks and whites was looked upon just like the marriage between jews and arians.

The claim he flew to Britain to try and make a peace deal is just a meme, he came to try and get surgery on the enormous poisonous caterpillars above his eyes.

>laws stripping Jews of their rights and protections
>mistreatment and mass murder of Jews
>two completely separate things

Only if you're blind or deliberately obtuse.

Sure, but literally no one in this thread has defended Jim Crow laws. You guys are basically making up opposers rather than addressing the actual, real points that are present in this thread.

>I'm Italian, dummy.
Tyler Joe Tortellini from Newark I assume.

Nope, I'm from Milan. Obviously you had no argument, so you had to retort to identity politics. Good job, Hans.

>I say you cannot enter my shop
>I kill you
>those two things are the same in the hebraic mind

Deliberately obtuse it is then.

>I say that you have to live in terrible ghettos
>I say that you have no right whatsoever anymore, and that you are now a second class citizen
>I say that I know have the right to suppress any Jewish politician, activist or intellectual, and that I can actively kill all those Jews who simply won't follow these new rules

>this wasn't the first step towards Holocaust, and if you think so you're just a biased idiot who don't understand papa Adolf!

The point is that it's hypocritical to say he deserves death or prison time for something like a law that had an equivalent in America.
I think it's important that Americans understand that the history they take as "truth" is the history written by the winner.

Yeah racial segregation is a completely different thing than murder, no shit. Are you retarded or just pretending?

Do you really think that the Nuremberg Laws were about not letting Jews into shops?
What's your deal? You have never picked up a book? are you just a crypto-Nazi who is trying to sneak in his ideology on Veeky Forums? Are you just baiting?

Check'd

>Be Japanese Surgeon General at the break out of war in 1941
>Get assigned to a special unit called Unit 731
>Kill thousands upon thousands of Chinese and POWs
>In the worse ways possible
>Testing bio weapons on them
>Performing surgery on them without anesthetic
>Setting them on fire to see how humans cope with burns
>Butcher children alive after infecting them with bio weapons
>Alive autopsies on pregnant women
>Document all of this
>War ends
>"Hey, hand us all those documents"
>Now have Immunity
>Never spend a single day in prison for your crimes
>Live out the rest of your life in peace in Tokyo.

Is this more your kind of justice OP?

No, they were also against miscegenation between Germans and jews. Which hilariously enough is the same thing the Torah preaches.

>The point is that it's hypocritical to say he deserves death or prison time for something like a law that had an equivalent in America.

Again, you are making up strawmans: literally no one in this thread has said that Jim Crow politicians did not deserve either jail or death. No one.

>I think it's important that Americans understand that the history they take as "truth" is the history written by the winner.
No one in this thread has identified as an American.

It's wasn't just racial segregation though was it?

You are fucking retarded. A book is a book.

It's always hilarious when a burger brings up unit 731 to prove how cruel the nips were

>Marx is personally responsible for all the atrocities carried out by people who read the Communist Manifesto?

Who says this? Fucking nobody does.

>The Quran is the same as The Very Hungry Ctterpillar

Of course not, the Very Hungry Caterpillar is a good children's book.

>a book is a book
I guess you are just very stupid, so stupid thta you are downright incapable of analyzing specific cases grounded in history. To you a book is a book, and somehow you manage to feel smug for this downright childish and semantical historical analysis.

Are you new to Veeky Forums? Barely a week goes by without a "who's more evil Hitler or Marx" or a "communism death toll" or "stop eating food" thread.

The latter is probably less autistic, but yeah.

I hate Nazis, but you shouldn't criminalize writing a book, for fuck's sake.

It's not "a book", it's the Mein Kampff, the greatest propagandistic tool (second only to the radio) used by Nazis.

Killing people for propaganda is retarded. Right now there's feminists calling for killing of men, blacks calling for killing of whites, communists calling for killings of capitalists, etc. Should we kill them all?

Are they literally organizing massacres on the basis of those books? Because this is literally what the Nazis did. No hypotheticals here: it has already happened, and we can fully evaluate the consequences of scts such as the publication and mass production of Mein Kampff.

He was in spandau prison which the 4 major powers took control of on a monthly rotation

Didn't everyone try to get him out but the Soviets kept vetoing the release because Spandau prison gave them a foothold in West Berlin? Or am I mistaken?

>he shouldn't be in prison because he never personally killed anyone

Manson ordered other people to murder. Do you have any evidence that Hess ordered anyone to murder?

Mein Kampf actually isn't calling for massacres, I doubt you ever read it considering the bullshit you post.

Putting people in jail for writing books infantilizes society.

That whole "second in command of the Third Reich at the start of the Second World War" bit.

Reading comprehension: 0

The holocaust started only after he left.

The Holocaust isn't the only Nazi war crime, other anons have already mentioned massacres and war crimes committed in the first 2 years of the War, when Hesse was still a key member of the Nazi regime.

You could try reading the posts you're respomding to. Wanna try again?

It's not generic "books", it's the Mein Kampff.

>Kristallnacht was after 1941
>all the other evil shit the Nazis did up to 1941 doesn't count either, for reasons

Nothing wrong with Kristallnacht.

Fuck off.

Don't worry user, he was just "pretending".

And Mein Kampf is still a book. Just because it hurts your feefees doesn't make writing it a crime.

Nope, but when that book is used as a prime motivation for murder, it makes you an accessory.

No, it actually doesn't.

So was the BIble or Das Kapital, get over it faggot.

>nobody does

Explain how telling people to commit crimes doesn't make you an accessory to those crimes?

I guess you are just too stupid to see the difference between a random book and the Mein Kampff. Keep mistaking your stupidity and your inability of evaluating specific cases for intelligente and integrity. At the end of the day you are just a guy who think that a doll house is the same thing as a castle.

The Bible and Das Kapital do not directly advocate for genocide, and neither the Apostles nor Karl Marx have directly taken part in any war crime directly based on their own ideas.
This is not the case for Hitler, Hess and the Mein Kampff.

Not that guy but let me explain it to you because you're obviously a brainlet:
>I talk to a guy
>Guy tells me to go and kill a Jew
>I kill a Jew
>therefore, the guy who ordered me to kill the Jew is a criminal
is not the same as
>I read a book
>the book says the Jews are bad
>I deduce that since Jews are bad, they should be killed
>therefore, the author of the book is a criminal
If you can't comprehend the difference then you're a retard. I don't mean it like an insult now, I mean you literally have IQ under 90.

Not only they told to commit crimes, but then they also organized them, while always following coherently the ideological line presented in the MK.
These people are full of shit.

Actually the Bible does directly advocate genocide, unlike Mein Kampf. You haven't read either book by the looks of it.

Who was the author? What has he author done, and how were his actions related to the ideas expressed in this book?

How is it different other than the medium? Both are telling you to commit a crime.