NAM MAYMAY DUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

pownetwork.org/bios/v/v007.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>kills enemy with their own weapon
No they didn't. VC would often refuse to take early M16 models.

Let me guess another libtard that hates our military? Listen libshit, we had to fight those commie scum so leftists like you wouldn't try to attack and put down America. How dare you insult our military!

The Vietnamese victory in Vietnam is probably the one thing that keeps some quantity of romanticism in me. They were totally outclassed in terms of resources and technology but still won because they were a unified force fighting for their country instead of us burgers who were fighting for some imperceptible geopolitical advantage.

have we fought any faction that isnt some ghetto garbagecan mortar on the back of a pick up truck in like 30 years

>there will never be a movie about a rural vietnamese farmer becoming a supersonic ace

This better be bait..

So funny story, the British general put in charge of Vietnam after WWII was told to stop the Viet Minh from taking power. So he armed Japanese POWs and let them go Nanking all over their asses.

the second-indochina war is irrelevant
t. rest of the world

gtfo with that fudd meme

>Leftist
>Liberals
What the hell?

This. Every time.

>oh look,we taken plenty of american jammy jammy plastic rifles from our dead enemies
>cool, can I give one to my daughter? She'll only need it for plinking swamp rats.

Which general, and when/where did this happen? All I've ever heard of the Japanese forces in Vietnam at the end of WW2 is that a lot of them ended up actually handing over their weapons to the Vietminh, and some of them even trained the Vietnamese to use them.

General Sir Douglas Gracey

midwesterners need to be decimated.

God bless!

>click on a vietnam thread
>it ain't me starts playing

>spitted on by hippies
just one of the many inaccuracies in OP, but it still got a hearty kek from me.

Libshits we were at war. I don't know how hard it is for you to understand that when we are at war you better shut the fuck up and love this country or you can go live with your Muslim friends in Iran or go live in Cuba you ungrateful treasonous faggot.

Same

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

>it ain't me

at least get the name of the song right

Hasn't school started yet?

What's wrong? Upset that your "modern military machine" was defeated by LITERAL PEASANT GIRLS WITH 18th CENTURY """WEAPONS"""?

His clenched fists are fucking gold

If they actually believed that it makes them even more retarded than you

This has to be bait. Nobody is this new

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN

MAAAAAADE TO WAVE THE FLAG

UUGH THEY'RE, RED, WHITE AND BLUE

>Posting staged photographs
There are probably like 10 guys with AKs out of the shot

Obviously they didn't use muskets in combat you dipshit. She's just holding him hostage with it.

never gets old

prove it. We cant even see his chink face

>prove that the NVA didn't use muskets in combat
Prove that they did.

>prove that it wasn't staged
Why would it be staged? He's unarmed and in enemy territory, why waste a valuable modern rifle on covering him?

>chink face
He's American alright
pownetwork.org/bios/v/v007.htm

GGNORE

>still being buttmad about losing to Vietnamese farmers.

No they weren't, the north was constantly being supplied by the USSR and China, they even had modern interceptors and armour. The only groups who really got shafted technology wise were some arvn units, local vc, and various cidg groups who were still running around with ww2 and older surplus.

I don't think he's south Vietnamese.

its a meme you dip