Tell me why I shouldn't put all my money into this coin right now and why it won't be worth at least as mu h as...

Tell me why I shouldn't put all my money into this coin right now and why it won't be worth at least as mu h as Litecoin by next year

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/6xs1ft/what_is_vertcoin_a_vtc_overview/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> no practical use
> no one will use segwit to trade their ltc to this shitcoin

>no practical use
Yet. People will adopt it once they realize it's superiority to LTC and BTC

>no one will use segwit to trade their ltc to this shitcoin

Why not?

> Why not?
Someone has to unironically want to hold vertcoin for whatever reason in order for the swap to even happen. The network isn't printing out magic moneyz for you to trade swap your LTC into this shitcoin. Someone has to UNIRONICALLY WANT AND AGREE TO IT HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

reddit.com/r/vertcoin/comments/6xs1ft/what_is_vertcoin_a_vtc_overview/

seems credible though.....

This will happen when ASIC miners drive people away from LTC

+3000% over the last 12 months.
If you have time it is a good investment for sure.
It is supposed to be a better litecoin. Even if it goes to 20% litecoins value you will have 16x your money.

look I put in a mere small amount enough to buy me 25 coins, but it is a good one

I may view this and might spent a little more on it.... but as it is related to LTC it stands a chance and it is also resilient to ASICS! I personally see no harm of putting in $100 ....

nice, just went all in

All the best buddy time is of great essence here

thanks for the advice, just bought 100k

I have 1300.
If it goes to 5-10 it will be pretty good profit. I bought all the way from 0.55 to 1.05.

fantastic I am happy for you.... I will buy a bit more probably soon...

In one of the posts here I read LTC will rise to $100 by the end of the year that will be a great gain for me....!

What do you guys think about RIPPLE, ETH, MONERO ARK, KMD, DNT ZRX & even Golam

ETH is great

nigga wtf are you doing?

wtf ????? who the F%^£* are you retard? if you have nothing to contribute then shut up ... hold your breath and do not waste time....
Understood!!!!!!

vertcoin moves like shit. Just mine the fucking coin.

This is my contribution.

I hold some of this, I like it. Though what do you guys think of Viacoin and Vericoin?

Is this a bot?

what is your sign language suppose to mean idiot? speak up or leave! Learn to express yourself with decent vocabulary...

The fuck nigger

Shove that vertcoin vertically right up in your ass.

only a fool speaks like that