Daily News Report - The Headlines - OMG crash incoming, GNT will be the biggest winner this week

Below are the bullet points for today -

>OMG will crash to 160k sats range once their exciting "developments" will be announced.
My advice: If you bought above 160k, sell all of your OMG holdings now and re-buy once we hit the 160k - 165k range.
>GNT will have a massive rally till the end of the week.
My advice: If you don't already have any GNT, don't FOMO buy right now, let it go look for another interesting position to enter in another coin.
>ETH will go below $280 by the weekend
My advice: If you want to get some ETH, now is not the time, wait until Sunday to do so.

This concludes todays news bulletin, have yourselves a good day and I will see you tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jun_omise/omise-omisego-strategy-vol-01-5c7269bb2008
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice sources faggot

>160k

You fucking wish dumbass

whats in it for you, telling us this?

this makes no sense, but since the rule is to never do what Veeky Forums says, it suddenly makes perfect sense!

Like any reputable organisation I can't reveal my sources, hope you understand. Rest assured I am never wrong, good luck to you.

Actual good advice and you get shit on. Classic fucking Veeky Forums.
Let me rephrase in a way you faggots will understand.

OMG to the MOON! This shit is the future! Don't get left behind!
>He missed ETH
>He missed NEO
>He missed GNT
Buy now! Definitely not going to go down after the news everyone has been dying for for months and hyping comes out! Just up! Buy the news, you don't want to be stupid do you?

People will never sell the news with OMG. It's a super bullish coin that will never correct, ever. So good luck trying to time a dip to get back in. If I were any of you, I'd just keep buying OMG on every dip. OMG TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

I don't blame them though, they think everyone is out to trick them in to making the wrong decisions. Anyway I did my part, just want to help out the newbies on this board not to get burned.

If you're not already doing it, Twitter and telegram are much better places to put your head together with serious people.

Thanks for posting something that was actually worthwhile, I'm doing my DD on your calls now.

my opinions on your opinions
>you are a palm reader, keep spitting in your hand and gtfo outta biz

>Actual good advice and you get shit on
bch is gong to $900
btc is going to $2800
ltc is going to $380

>pls believe me i know what im saying

samefag harder

wtf are these orders, its crashing NOW

keep believing that

You don't have to be so defensive, no one is telling you OMG is a shitcoin that will go to zero. It is going to go down abit, be aware of that and decide what you want to do.

Whales are playing whale games. They're waking up and throwing down 85 BTC of OMG in anticipation of the conference today. Hold tight fuckers.

well okay its going down hard

"hard" watch it recover in 1 hour

>price is going to move
of course it is buddy :^)

look at the 1 hour candles buddy

Damn, that order book. What are your sources?

And now it's bounce back up.

This is fake news, don't fall for it boys.

>>ETH will go below $280 by the weekend
what makes you think that?

>being this retarded
That's for Omise not OmiseGo

look at the price rocketing up.

It's not, Jun retweeted iit.

Yeah, because people are retarded. When the news drops expect a major correction if fuckers start thinking it's going to be Google.

>fake news
pretty sure your lame ass OP is the fake 'news'

>being this retarded
try understand what omise does and why they created omg. i know its hard for your little monkey brain but give it a shot

Read:

medium.com/@jun_omise/omise-omisego-strategy-vol-01-5c7269bb2008

Have you been following Omise, yeah? Not OmiseGo but the actual parent company? Then you'll know that they've had other partnerships in the past that haven't affected OMG thus far and to push bullshit hype like this based on news off of Omise will lead to another correction once actual OMG news drops. I hold 1k OMG and really have nothing to lose in this situation - hell, I might even sell half my stack when the next correction happens thanks to retards like you so that I can buy more. The problem lies in the fact that if you morons keep pushing enough fake news people get jaded to it and we end up with a much slower rise.

Like what for example? Also the past is the past. People now have a better understanding of how this will all operate in the future as one ecosystem. So partnerships with omise will clearly involve OMG in the furure

suck my fucking dick. you basically admit to being an insider and then play the "help the new guys" card. you're either retarded or merely pretending to be so that you can fuck over people who don't have the information you do.

Sure omg is riding on the hype train, and if you have the mind of a trader or market speculators then a dump will be around the time of the news release, followed by another buy in point etc. etc.

But Omisego is one of the few shitcoins that not only has real world potential, but is actually making the partnerships to tangibly implement their system.

So rather than chasing 10 to 20 percent jumps here and there on a good day, we are HOLDING for the long term, because it seems this. coin has potential to be huge.

i want to trade to get more OMG's ,
but i lost 50% trading this week

>huur people on biz are posting "moon!" like they do every time a coin goes up 2%
>this means its gonna get dumped!
stop posting

Ofcourse holding long term is always the smartest thing to do, my point is don't buy now the price is high, you will get a good entry which will much cheaper in a few days, that's all. I am not calling this a shitcoin or whatever you guys are thinking.

Who else here bought big on GNT hype? No risk no reward amirite?

Mah man

I agree with you in one way but, I doubt there is going to be a big sell off / dump for quite some time to come. Even the whales are holding and have been accumulating for weeks (Obvious bot patterns). If OmiseGo finds support around 30k I wouldnt be surprised. (Disclaimer: My portfolio is heavily invested in OMG).

Is this like the daily Gartman report? I'd like to subscribe.

OMGlet spotted. Where are your whojacks? Did you finish them?