Can God create an object that is do heavy that even He can't pick it up?

Can God create an object that is do heavy that even He can't pick it up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w8w2mv-AflU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Y-yes, He just doesn't want to!

Yes, black holes.

This assumes that God is a being under the constraints of things like gravity or physics

God can be comstrained by whatever it pleases Him, otherwise he would not be omnipotent.

Yes, like that time he incarnated himself as a man. Presumably he could not lift boulders as a man with physical constraints

If a superhero like Thor were real would that create a huge religious debate making people like Thanos and Doctor Strange hot button issues

>God can be comstrained by whatever it pleases Him, otherwise he would not be omnipotent.

God is not omnipotent - that's just a story the Jews made up to justify rape, genocide and plunder.

youtube.com/watch?v=w8w2mv-AflU

What

Yes. Your mother.

yes, God need not abide by the laws of logic God created

however God does not necessarily choose not to, God granted us free will, in a way we are the object too heavy for God to lift

That is not a real question because You are in essence describing a logically impossible action. God is capable of all logically possible things but by definition the creation of an objective which puts limits on an omnipotent being is a contradiction in terms.

Can God create a dick too big for his ass to take?

the answer is simple, God the Father creates an impossibly large object that Jesus the Man can't lift.

But could "God the Father" lift it? I noticed you completely dodged his question so I figured I'd specify for him

he made a God he couldn't kill so yes, and he already did

So God isn't omnipotent then?

Yes, my dick

Sometimes better to be ignorant kid

/thread

The father was never truly God. The New God Elohim is far more powerful than being omnipotent. His power makei nfinite power, like themubers, so small its invisible.

>
> Yes, like that time he incarnated himself as a man. Presumably he could not lift boulders as a man with physical constraints

congratulations you just btfo of the anthropomorphic omnipotent god meme

continue to the next level aka a religion or philosophy that doesn't involve clown tier theology

It doesnt matter, the point is if God can do anything then logical he be able to create something he can't do, meaning he can't do that thing, meaning he can't do anything etc.