So, where's the crowdsale? Not even an email received until now

So, where's the crowdsale? Not even an email received until now.

Other urls found in this thread:

smartcontract.com/link
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>missed out on the ChainLink crowdsale

Stay poor goyim

It was pushed back

smartcontract.com/link

HOLY MOTHER OF TEXT WALL. TLDR;OMG MOON OVER. VERGE NEXT. OUT.

are you retarded

why is chainlink not another ICO scam explain faggots?

No, fuck off

Do your own research, fagget.

why do you ask this? what if everyone is apart of a scam discord and just lied to you and you bought a scam? whats the thinking here?

So, we still have 12 days until crowdsale? Did they justified it?

Entered with two emails and havent gotten anything back i feel like we are too late? what does the timer on their website mean

There's two reasons they did it, one is that they took too long to get the white paper out, which is true. I suspect the other reason is because it will be right before Metropolis is released, so that the price of ETH will be pretty high at that point.

im fucking stressed that i wont get whitelisted boyos. any idea how close the ICO they will send out emails?

Which is only good for us because Sergey already pledged to keep the 32 mil hard cap. Higher ETH prices means more LINK per ETH

If you filled out the form you got it. They arent sending confirmation emails right now.

source?

I filled out the 3 questions thing withing an hour or two of it being added and haven't heard anything back. Hopefully patience will pay off and I will get an email in the next few days.
The timer is just when the crowdsale opens, originally it was meant to open in about 30 min but after the China news it got pushed back by 10 days.

But if you're trying to flip, it means that the price per link in USD will be higher. Not sure if it makes a difference...

I think at this point I'm not going to flip; I'm going to hold because this thing has huge potential.

Their slack.

So by entering our emails we are entering the crowd sale? Does that mean we get to buy link before anyone else at a cheaper price? Sorry im new to crypto only have 300$ invested so far

has anyone else submitted their email but received nothing? What does this mean?

Are you a brainlet? They are raising $32MM USD. The token price will be 32MM/350MM.

ETH price has nothing to do with it. ETH increasing just means they collect less ETH and you get more LINK per ETH. This is great for me as I put a shitload of ETH into the presale and get a 20% bonus as well. If ETH increases a lot going into the crowdsale I could end up with hundreds of thousands of free LINK.

No whitelist is to be allowed to participate. You will have the same price as everyone else on the ICO.
There is no confirmation email. If you submitted the form you're in.

Yeah but probably only 1-2eth allocation

Don't reply to these retards.

Once SIBO conference happens with SWIFT announcing Phase 2, we will have different Lambos for every day of the month.

so will i get notified closer to the time or i just need to get on the day of?

Just be there day of

final question, where is there.. also thank you user

Haha go to smartcontract.com/link

You should join their slack, best way to stay on top of the news and any announcements. They do not do any marketing or PR so the slack is the best source of information

avalon 2.0
screencap this