Hey biz, what's your crypto finish line and how close are you to it?

Hey biz, what's your crypto finish line and how close are you to it?

When do you stop contributing and ride the normie wave?

I'll start:

My crypto finishline
21 BTC
100 ETH
21 BCC
1000 OMG
84 LTC
$1 mil USD in funfair
100 NEO

IF i accomplish this then I am done. I just want to be in the crypto illuminati

I just wanna make a 100k, buy a house and be done with it

>100k to buy a house.
I too enjoy living in 1979

Never have an end goal. Right now I'm holding LTC to afford a cross country trip to Colorado

Slavbro here. That buys me a nice house where i'm from.

I want $100k so I can put the down payment on some properties and live on the passive income as an enlightened shut in NEET for the rest of my life

>Hey biz, what's your crypto finish line
I have none. I do it for fun.

I already have a real job after all.

21 BTC. After that, I'll leave crypto for ever and wait for Bitcoin to rise to Pluto.

that is easy in most of the US that isn't a major city

Buys me a house in rural midwest

Im probably going to have 1 mill or 2 mill by christmas, take that out, put it into dividend stocks, and enjoy the easiest 40 k every year in my life

I'm retarded what do i do next
i also have
$288 Civic
$199 soj

Anyone use the HitBTC exchange? Is it good?

Delusional. This is only true in the most shithole of flyover states at this point. If you have family or any other reason to live on either coast, 100k might get you a deeded parking spot.

I've looked into this and buying investment properties isn't as lucrative as it might seem. For a 4 or 6 unit apartment complex, you're looking at about $40k Net Operating Income per year. You could make more than that working as an Uber driver. Subtract from that loan repayment, income tax, etc, and you're left with basically nothing.

Once you pay off the loan and after several years of rent increases, then maybe investment properties can provide enough passive income to live on, but it certainly won't be right away.

Thats fine. I can live in one of the rooms and after that only need $1000 or so a month to live comfortably without having to leave my home.

As an uber driver you're forced to deal with people a lot which is what I'm trying to avoid.

i want to own 0,01% of the whole market. about 16 million dollars at the current valuation.

>21 BCC

You may actually be retarded

Nah, plenty of nice starter houses for 100k and under in some ritzy counties. Just have to have a look and you'd see.

100M. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm thinking it gets pretty easy once you become an entry-level whale. You get to 3M, put one in a good ICO, moons, repeat.

no. most ico markets are too illiquid to "easily" get from 3 to 100 by getting lucky a few times. the journay from 3 to 100 is probably going to take you as long as the journey from 0 to 3 until we get some real liquidity outside of bitcoin/ethereum/alt-of-the-day.

when your single order can fill the whole order book the game changes.

100k to buy a run down Propery do up and then refinance

Rinse and repeat for the next 20 years

what about the people you rent to

explain

He's paid by blockstream to write bullshit but he sucks at it, so Adam Back is gonna fire his sorry arse.

$400 at this point
I've been from $380-$390 for days on end I just can't break $400

If you want to go from 3 to 100 it's better you just learn how to code/market/manage and either join or start your own ICO. Otherwise you can go the traditional route and become an angel investor in SV, or cut out 1 MM and just swing trade with it on the bigger coins

ARDOR

>tfw only 300 OMG
I just want 10k profit, that's all.
Am I ever going to make it?

i mean at this point now that the EDA is calming down isnt BCC just cheaper (tx fee), faster, (chinese) Bitcoin?

or are people buttmad that reddits dumb plan to "DUMP BCASH TO $0 ON THE FIRST DAY GUISE" didnt work and its literally doubled since the fork? and at times threatened $1,000+

the fun coins look interesting

i'll never stop no matter how much i make
(havent made much yet due to retard decisions)
i just want to be rich
i want to have as much money or wealth as i can possibly get

-50% for capital gains tax : )

>metrocuck
>$5 coffee

anyone who earns that much money on crypto and pays 50% capgain deservses to be poor. Go hire a proper lawyer and he will tell you how to eliminate much of that

Slav King

>$2000 for a Panama shell company
>$500 for corporate bank account in BVI

There, I just saved you a million dollars. And all the profits you'll make by investing the funds through your bank in the BVI and paying zero income tax.

Fucking normies.

I'm currently sitting on ~$700k in cryptos + another $200k in cash that I've pulled out this year. I continue to pull between $10-15k out/month just to reduce some risk but plan to pull the lump sum once I reach around $2 million.

I will still always keep some money in crpyto but would prefer to have most of my assets in real estate for the long term.

I'm always going to hold 1btc/10eth incase it really does reach the $1million moon, but otherwise I just plan to slowly cash out into vanguards and more stable investments.

Same boat for me user. If I make 100K gambling on fucking internet coins, I'll be more than happy.