Why do the western states have a history of treating the afrikaner people like garbage? Wtf did they do to us?

Why do the western states have a history of treating the afrikaner people like garbage? Wtf did they do to us?

No one likes the Dutch.

Well that's just not true.

virtue signaling by politicians mostly. acting like they're somehow better than them like they're not just as guilty

Afrikaners have been welcome in Florida for decades. They are our kin.

I live in florida and ive only met one afrikaner my entire life here wtf ru talking about my man

The very existence of the Afrikaner people is politically inconvenient to the establishment.

>Genocided by the British and put in concentration camps, a living reminder the British Empire invented concentration camps way before Nazi Germany
>Formed a racist state that was supported by USA, Israel and much of the West throughout the Cold War
>Abandoned overnight when their racism became an embarrasment to democratically-elected Western politicians
>Today many of they live in abject poverty and suffer from disproportionately high murder rates, a living reminder that the "Rainbow Nation" of South Africa has failed

So most of the world just sweeps them under the rug and pretends they don't exist.

You could have prevented this.

>Waluś was born in Zakopane in communist Poland and, in 1981, emigrated to South Africa to join his father and brother. They had arrived in South Africa in the 1970s and established a small glass factory. After the family business went bankrupt some years later, Waluś, then a truck driver,[3] joined both the National Party and the Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging, becoming more and more involved in the far right politics supporting South Africa's apartheid regime.[4] Waluś defended his political objectives with the statement:

>“ They (the ANC) are communist and they will destroy this wonderful country. They will squander all that was built here by Whites with such difficulty. It pains me that everything here will be destroyed in the name of a multiracial Utopia that will never work here. They want freedom and democracy. In a few years freedom and democracy will be all they will have.[5] ”

>The assassination of Chris Hani took place on Easter Saturday, 10 April 1993, a time when negotiations to end apartheid were taking place.[6][7] Waluś drove to Chris Hani's house in Boksburg, Johannesburg, around 10:20 am. Hani had just returned home and, as he got out of his car, Waluś called out his name, at which Hani turned around and was shot once in the body and then three times in the head. Hani died on the scene, while Waluś fled. A neighbour noted the registration of the car fleeing the scene, which resulted in Waluś's capture. Although Waluś denied any participation in the assassination, he made the mistake of assuming one of the policemen was a right-winger and exposed his own story.[8] Thorough investigation revealed that Clive Derby-Lewis had instigated the assassination and organized the acquisition of the weapon for Waluś. The police found a hit-list that suggested Hani was only the third on Waluś's and Derby-Lewis's list, which also included the names and addresses of Nelson Mandela and Joe Slovo, among others

Prove it.

Afrikaner=/= Boer retard.

Don't forget

>White native population in Africa

Except for a 1% minority, the black people in South Africa are descendant from tribes that arrived in the area after the Boers did.

>Except for a 1% minority, the black people in South Africa are descendant from tribes that arrived in the area after the Boers did.

Completely false.

The dutch have been known to me as the evilest people on earth since my childhood, learning about the slave trade and how they treated abroad I can see people having this sentiment, although I don't blame a child for the fathers sin so...

>the slave trade
Curious, because the Dutch slave trade was pitifully unsuccessful. The companies responsible went bankrupt over and over again. Sure, the VOC did some heinous shit, like all conquerors.

They were there before the English were, so as far as colonial powers go, it's just another group of Africans to roll over. That's what I'm assuming.

People fell for the race meme, forgot that 'white' isn't a tribe. The Dutch can go work to death in Spanish copper mines too.

I've never seen an Afrikucker in my life down here. My sister claims to have seen them near Port Everglades though.

>They are our kin
>Florida
They're the kin of Mexicans, Cubans and niggers? I don't think so.

But Asians treat niggers like shit too

>conveniently forgetting white Florida Crackers

North Floridian detected, get out Cletus.

Nobody in Florida is white.

They didn't DO anything, but they AREN'T European. They're African. We don't want them in the Western world.

Nobody in the United States or Europe are white by that standards.

What is the standard? Every one of your ancestors was born in Europe during the 10th century?

>Europe: mostly people of European descent
>Florida: mostly people of African and Amerindian descent
Hmm...

Fuck Boers
t. Australia

This
Boers Out!

Western states? As in the US? Or western states as in western countries?

Afrikaaners are welcome in the Commonwealth Bru. They can be lekker but also most of them are cunts