Pre-register is open for the Blackmoon Ico Sale

Pre-register is open for the Blackmoon Ico Sale
(Link is below in the pastebin)

>low Hardcap between 15-30M
>Great team with Big names (Former VP/CCO of VK.com (biggest Facebook alternative in Russia)
>Company that's been in business for 3 years
(blackmoonfg.com/)
>open for Burgers (Presale only)
>Brilliant Idea : blackmooncrypto.com/bmc_whitepaper_170819_v1.14.pdf

(THE BRIDGE BETWEEN THE CRYPTO UNIVERSE AND THE TRADITIONAL INVESTMENT MARKET
A SEAMLESS WAY TO TOKENIZE REAL WORLD INVESTMENT FUNDS
THE UNIFIED TOOL THAT BRINGS THE ADVANTAGES OF BOTH THE FIAT AND CRYPTO WORLDS TO INVESTORS)

>instead of buying USDT to avoid market dips you just buy a token backed by Gold or a Fund backed by 10-20 Altcoins or Fiat funds (stocks?)

Dont want for the DIP because there wont be one

>DOWNSIDE PROTECTION

30% of the proceeds from BMC Distribution will be reserved for a guaranteed buyback of BMC tokens at 80% of the Distribution Rate nominated in USD. The reserve will be stored in the diversified portfolio of major cryptocurrencies and will last for 24 months after the tokens distribution.

it already collected 9.5M$ so there's only 5-20M $ left in the Ico

Shamefull Ref link : pastebin.com/YaEMXjy8

>04 Days 20 Hours left

>Some of the funds Planned

Check out the Whitepaper for more info About these

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

that thing is gross

too pale

WHAT IS ITS NAME AND WHY CANT I BE SUFFOCATING BENEATH IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW

BlackMoon versus Similar Projects

Did a google search for ya

>Kuchikaseya Moira

Found the fag.

That's so hot

Are there more pictures like that?

keep looking theres a imgur somewhere

Found some on tumblr

How much is each coin right now ico price?
How many coins are going to be around once the thing is released and what's the initial price?

The price per coin is 1$ (presale/and the first 2 days of ico)

>>low Hardcap between 15-30M
>15-30
What did they mean by this
That's a big difference

so to buy during the first 48 hours we need to send actual fiat to buy the tokens or just the equivalent of $1.00 in btc/eth?

Signup doesn't work.

>nice just bought 100k

use Pale Moon browser. to get black moon.

ok I thought Blackmoon had good reputation but this is flat out lying.

Checked the page.
It says the ico sale ended on sept 1 after successfully reaching blah blah blah.
OP is posting what we call "fake news".
Sage and move on.

Why the fuck do i need to give them my private key so they can send me BMC tokens? That makes literally no sense

you send Btc/eth/LTC

wich get turned into Fiat (USDT) and then into the Token
user thats the Presale
the ico is in 4days wich you need to pre-reg for ( or reg on the ico day and miss out)