Have we gotten scammed? Literally every other coin but BAT has gotten 2-3x...

Have we gotten scammed? Literally every other coin but BAT has gotten 2-3x. The one coin I chose is the one that didnt pump. While its shitty copy and paste chink clone adx regularly gets 100 % pumps. What the fuckkkk. Why is it not on any exchange? Why are they not bringing out updates? Why is the best coin on paper the worst performer?

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/first-phase-of-the-basic-attention-token-platform-nears-rollout/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

calm down it's going to 30 cents tonight

How do you know?

it's on bittrex
it's a slow simmer coin that will see big ups in the coming months

no usecase yet, people chase the pnds since they make more money. BAT will have its day

Everytime BAT gets shit on, it moons.

I remember it was at 4700 sat and mooned to 60 something after a thread like this was posted

Maybe OP is a literal puppet master controlling us and the price of BAT

because I have 340 IQ and I got dubs

Check mine

This. BAT isn't something you invest in short-term. Its value proposition is not all speculative like all the coins aiming at just replacing currency. Its value is going to be tied to how it is used in the ecosystem being developed around it. This ecosystem is in its fledgling stages. So there's no particular reason, other than mere speculation, for the coin to pump yet.

That's not to mention it's already come down in price a lot. BAT will see (and has already seen) a good deal of resistance going back up because of all the bagholders waiting for their opportunity to get out. However its recent movements look like the accumulation phase may be ending as these bagholders sell off during the mini-pumps without crashing the price floor of the coin.

>why is the best coin on paper the worst performer?

Because if you haven't noticed yet, crypto trading revolves on baseless hype, while BAT actually offers something to the world. BAT will quietly release Mercury in the coming week or two, and then you'll see your beloved 2-3x gains brainlet.

True story. BAT could just tweet a picture in the HQ of Google too and then u would have your short gains. But BAT is srly trying to deliever.

>best coin on paper
>literally no reason for anyone to ever use it

Lets say you're making decisions for google adsense. You decide to start using tokens in the way that BAT wants to use them on its whitepaper.

Do you A) spend a bunch of money buying BAT

or B) make your own token

BAT is worthless, the only possibility that it gains any traction at all is if the Brave browser gains traction.

Can't you win money using brave? or so I heard. You know, by watching ads.

Yes, that's how the whitepaper describes it. You earn BAT by watching ads.

However, at BAT's current price, its market cap is $228 million. This means that people are buying it at the current price, betting that the market will be worth that much in the future.

BAT's only use will ever be seen on Brave. If it starts working, and Google wants a slice, they'll make an Adsense Token, making money on their own ICO instead of paying to use BAT.

What this means is that BAT only stands a chance of justifying that 228 million market cap if Brave sees a serious rise in users, because it will never be used in Chrome or other browsers.

Or... google buys BAT's development team

Wrong.

I just sold all my coins. You are all on a SINKING SHIP. You're FUCKED! AhHAHA I am going to enjoy watching you drown while I take my gains in NEO

It doesn't pump because like 6 people control 75% of the supply. Once the eyes done selling down every green candlestick your coin will pump chum.

>Being unhappy that your coin doesn't pump

Are you fucking retarded? Like clinically? Fine, sell it and dump it in some bullshit like GNT since you want to gamble so badly

OP you playing 4d chess here

Neo, nuff said. Kys.

wtf are you talking about? Wow, you didn't make profits in 0.1 seconds, poor you. If you believe in the project, then hold. Mercury isn't coming out for another two weeks.

If you're so mad, then sell faggot. Watch it moon right after.

Most retarded shit I read all day. What about Firefox, dumbass? The guy is the co-founder of Firefox.

Veeky Forums can only comprehend the flavour of the day PnD, all hype no substance.

Dump now it's literally in free fall

Fuck BAT, buy ANT. All I'm gonna say. The smart people will follow.

Does anyone actually have any information regarding Mercury? Everyone here keeps talking about 'the next two weeks'.

>this is what batmans actually believe

>implying Aragon is not a shitcoin which has been in freefal for a few weeks now

>Literally every other coin but BAT has gotten 2-3x

That's not true. MYST and CFI are at least as big of failures as BAT.

Bingo. This is exactly one of the reasons I don't want to invest into BAT longterm. One of my questions before going long on a coin is, could I see myself using it.... I don't. I am, and always have been the guy using AdBlockers and rolling my eyes at others when they want to show me a YouTube video and I have to sit through a torturous 5 second Adidas ad. I PVR all my shows to avoid commercials.

BAT might be the best thing since sliced bread, but I don't see myself subjecting myself to ads, so I'm opting out.

p.s. I'll still daytrade the shit out of it when it it hits 4600 and I can make some free money.

Go read the roadmap. What the fuck happened to the actual Veeky Forumsbros? All we're left with these days are babbys who can't do their own damn research into what they put money into

Read the fucking website tards Mercury is said to release mid sept

No, it's all made up. Don't bother reading the rest of this post or doing a basic internet search, just sell everything right now.

basicattentiontoken.org/first-phase-of-the-basic-attention-token-platform-nears-rollout/
>The launch of Mercury is targeted for mid-September and will include the replacement of the Bitcoin wallet integrated into the browser with a BAT wallet.

I hope i will be fine with my 53k tokens :(

You do know all the "watch ads and get paid" is optional right? Right?

I did read the road map you faggot, it only talks about 'summer'.

'Mid september'.
Yeah right, it's the 7th of September and there still isn't an official release date.
I'm a BAT holder and I just would like to know an official date. Wait and see, the 'Mid September' will turn in a vague 'Winter'.

we are gonna make it. I have the same number

> mfw holding OMG and BAT

WHAT THE FUCK LITERALLY AN HOUR AFTER I POSTED IT PUMPS WTF IS THIS SCAM YOUR IDIOTS

Enjoy your subscription based websites then faggot.

Not sure if you realise this, but good content takes time and money to create.

Your favourite YouTubers wouldn't be making YouTube videos if they spent thousands of dollars on cameras, mics, streaming software, capture cards, quitting their job to spend time writing scripts, etc, etc, etc, if they weren't getting paid.

AdBlockers ARE. NOT. SUSTAINABLE.

If everyone in the world installed AdBlock tomorrow the internet as you know it would cease to exist.

The only information you would read would be ads and content that someone paid a lot of money to promote.

Argue until you're blue in the face that people created content on the internet before they could make money, but the internet has changed a lot. There are BILLIONS of websites and unless you can pay to have your site seen no one will ever visit it and the quality of those articles you read will be garbage.

Ffs BAT rising.

Get back down you whore.

I want to buy more.