Which one of these is better to hold longterm? Btc or xmr?

Which one of these is better to hold longterm? Btc or xmr?

eth

LT :^)

Monero will 10x and BTC will 2x.

I hope this is true because I put my entire savings into it at 335. here's hoping it doesn't fuck me.

XMR. BTC is now a useless meme coin (ponzi scheme) that doesn't offer any real advantage as a currency.

Ethereum is long term investment.
My prediction over 1000€ / eth until end of 2018

How the fuck is bitcoin a ponzi scheme and xmr not? Get a grip man

Because XMR is actually important and very much needed (fungible and private digital currency). Bitcoin is just a pointless "store of value".

All this coinfagging is a ponzi

Fiat will probably still win in 20years.
You're mostly investing for the offspring you will never have.

It's hilarious how after a coin pumps we get all sorts of shill threads from bagholders for weeks.

(You) will be holding those bags for a long time friend. So stop squirming and lube up your anus.

I'm not a bagholder, I bought way lower than the current price.

Monero is the future of cryptomoney.

>Bitcoin is just a pointless "store of value".
How does that make it a fucking ponzi scheme you illiterate dweeb

If that's true why didn't you cash out above 0.03 then? I only got in at 0.02 and gtfo'ed out of there in time to save good gains at 0.031, why didn't you? The hodl xD meme?

Do you not understand quotation marks you retard?

Well you don't seem to understand questions so I guess we're both retards

Why should I cash out when it's nowhere close to its potential value?

XMR seems like a much better pick. Better tech, and the amount of it you have isn't public, so there's no way for the taxman to take a % away from you as its value grows.

Also, it has a much smaller market cap for the moment, so even in the short-mid term it'll mutiply in price a lot faster.

Bitcoin does have first mover advantage though, and that might end up being more important if the problems cryptocurrencies are trying to solve end up being solved other ways or become less important for some reason. But if there is any future in crypto, monero is the way forward.

I had some monero but sold in a crisis of conscious

bitcoin because ltc is a meme. eth will be made redundant once bitcoin gets smart contracts. and monero will be out right banned by governments worldwide because goys aren't allowed to have privacy.

cap this.

I'd say bitcoin is the better long-term hold.

First, BTC has all the name recognition, all the network effect, all of the press attention. BTC is synonymous with cryptocurrency. When a normie financial journalist writes about crypto they write about BTC. They don't say, "and don't forget Monero!". BTC also has the most developers, the largest network, the most hash power, etc, furthering its network effect. Nobody gives a shit about Monero, and they probably never will.

Second, Monero's only selling point is that it's totally anonymous. The only people that appeals to is drug dealers, fraudsters, tax evaders, and other criminals. This is a tiny percentage of crypto usage. People, especially institutional investors and buyers, want transparency. BTC having an open blockchain record actually increases its legitimacy and makes it more appealing to big money. The big money aren't going to go into a coin which is designed to be as nontransparent as possible. Also the fact that Monero is totally obscured means regulators are more likely to target it.

I agree with this too. ETH is dead in the water once BTC gets smart contracts and something like ERC20. I'm out next time ETH reaches a new high

>btc gets small contracts
when? Btc community could barely agree on a solution for a shitty scaling issue in 2 years

Ltc or Eth imo

It will happen in the next 3 years. It being open source guarantees it will have the latest and greatest crypto features added to it over time.

xmr.
It's also good (and volatile) short term as it will pump when people use it to pump other coins.

Btc is a very risky hold user. You should include a bch backup.

you cant consider xmr as a long term hold because govs will fuck it up. and if u think gov cant fuck up darknet/ bitcoin changes ure naive and retarted.

Nigger it was 12 dollars a few months ago ur nuts

LTC mang cheddar

Whats with all these XMR threads? Monero is too good for Veeky Forums

Until they get vanned for building money laundering software or heavily compromised at least

this. devs are gonna get fucked if it's actually good enough to be untraceable.

It's the only legit cryptocurrency next to bitcoin. The rest is a bunch of centralized, premined scams, or illegal form of securities (also scams).

Fine keep your normiebucks in your normiebank. It will be safe there user.

Reminder XVG > XMR when it comes to tech