How did a nation of literal fucking retards become the dominant super power of the world?

How did a nation of literal fucking retards become the dominant super power of the world?

Was it literally just because all other super power in the world annihilated themselves in WWII ?

>since Americans are dumb dumbs today that means they were also dumb dumbs in the past too xD

Look at the geographical position of America and you'll quickly realize that it was pretty much inevitable for it to be superpower. There is so much farmable land, so many natural resources, the climate is pretty easy to survive in (not too hot, not too cold), and there aren't really any natural barriers other than the Rocky mountains. Plus, easy access to warm water ports for both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. The only thing which might have stopped America's ascent to super-powerdom was if it had fractured during the civil war. But it didn't.

Not OP, but Americans of today are significantly smarter than Americans 200 years ago. Remember, initially the only people who moved there were poorfags who couldn't make it in Europe, religious wackos, criminals, outlaws and other literal dregs of society. The brain drain that attracted top scientists and engineers into America started only after WW1, it wasn't always the case.

America.
The mere muttering of this name is enough to drive any German into a spastic fit. Americans sought only to be a nation independent of their British overlords. They destroyed the tyranny ruling over them, becoming a democratic nation free of kings and emperors. They unified a whole continent, and rose as a world authority.
They established friendly relationships on equal terms with various nations around the world. They achieved all this in less than 200 years. Americans represent everything the Germans wish they were. The funniest thing about it is that Americans were never aiming towards becoming a world superpower. They reached it as a side-effect of being decent, likable people worthy of trust. Americans are peace-loving people by nature.

Basically white country with huge population and enough land to support it

Ridiculously good and safe geography plus industrious and hard-working culture.
They were even dumber back then

>peace loving people by nature
I think it'd be more accurate to say America was founded on ideals of fairness. I mean they literally exist because they won a civil war.

No they aren't. It's just that half a century of war like the Indian Wars and Spanish American War, and another half century of conflicts like Grenada and Panama made them used to quick wars. Give them a good cause, and they'll fight a real war and fight it well, like in WW2 and the Civil War.

Americans are lazy in most circumstances.

>Americans represent everything the Germans wish they were.

You.....you do realize that the majority of Americans came from Germany....right?

For the same reason literally every Anglo country has high standards of living.

Anglo culture and standards of living are better than other cultures, especially if those others aren't also from Northwestern Europe.

The US simply happened to be the largest of the Anglo countries in terms of population.

>import smart people from around the world
>let them fuck each other and makes smart people
>proles in the interior masturbate themselves to sleep while thinking of how great they are.

>US
>Anglo

All the Anglo Americans got replaced by Germans, Mexicans, and all other sorts of dregs.

The American upper-class is still pretty anglo. Look at a list of American presidents and you'll struggle to find non-Anglos among them. There's a few Irish and 1 black guy mixed in but that's it.

Krautchan isn't funny.

This. It's not a complicated answer. White people are just superior. Look at Australia, Britain, Canada, etc....

Doesn't matter what kind of terrain you put them in

They always come out on top

>There's a few Irish and 1 black guy mixed in but that's it.

>Van Buren
>Eisenhower

Two of the top of my head user. Your point still stands tho, don't mind my autism.

>White people are just superior.

Yeah, must be why places like Eastern Europe, West Virginia, Maine and Kentucky are such great places to live...oh wait

Bruh, Maine kicks ass.

Fight me bruh

Krautchan was literally always shit.

>Eastern Europe
Depends on the country. Czech republic is great. Russia is full of gooks and shitskins.
>West Virginia
>Maine
>Kentucky
What's wrong with them?

How German are we talking here?

West Virginia I'll give you, but what's wrong with Maine.

WV has massive poverty and opioid problems.

>massive poverty
Probably still better than black infested states and countries.

>What's wrong with them?

>Poor
>No jobs
>Drug problems
>Full of white people

And low crime I assume.

No WV is really bad even by the standards of the rest of the country. It's often considered the shittiest state in the nation.

Imagine a state that's populated entirely by rednecks and was built entirely on the one industry, and then that industry dries up. It's statewide Detroit.

Sure, but that's not saying much considering the problems I just mentioned.

What does having or not having jobs in the area matter if someone shoots you dead while you're going to a supermarket?

No jobs equals no future; you might as well be dead inside.

Why do you think drug problems are so rampant in the interior of the country?

>West Virginia
>interior
I mean it's technically not on the coast, but still. Hardly middle America.

/int/posting is cancer.

It's rednecks user, the shitty kind of white people.

Middle America has the lowest unemployment.

Maine has the lowest homicide rate of any US state.

That's my point. White states are safe.

Kentuckian here the Eastern part is really the only bad part and that's mostly due to the lack of jobs caused by coal mines shutting down

You are over playing the violence in that area it's not nearly as bad as big cities are

Which area user?

Kentucky and West Virginia I can vouch for and another user already said Maine has one of the lowest Homicide rates

Are you dumb? I was implying those states (Kentucky, Maine etc) have LOW crime rates.

America's people are retards, but their leaders are not. (Until now)

Why are you so mad about America?

Why do you have this inferiority complex?

>control+F braindrain
>no results

who developed the atomic bomb again?

But that's wrong. The people who initially settled America were more likely to be ambitious pioneers since they're the ones who tamed the land. The poorfag flotsam scenario you're describing is mostly a late 19th early 20th century development, along with the "melting pot".

Maybe you should've put a space in there you illiterate nignog:

WE

Let me guess, self reported?

>indentured servants - literally people too poor to afford travel expenses so they had to serve as slaves for a number of years, estimated to be 50% of immigrants before America's independence
>criminals - tens of thousands of British convicts shipped to America, plus fugitives running from the law
>religious crazies - puritans, pilgrims, anabaptists, and a good number of other mentally ill people kicked the fuck out of Europe for being heretics
And that's just the colonial Anglo immigration. After the colonial period, in 19th century, it was the poorest, most destitute people who immigrated.
>Italy - Sicilians
>Britain - the Irish
>Germany - backwards eastern Prussian peasants and Poles
>Russia - Jews (no, they were not rich back then)
Etc. Never the elites, the intelligentsia, the rich people, those stayed home. Even today, America is receiving some people who are the literal sewer caste back home - like Mexicans. 70 IQ orange pickers, sicarios and welfare queens.

Yet people still post maymays from that place.