Holy shit. This is so redpilled. This man has summarised the entire history of the world succinctly and intellectually!

Holy shit. This is so redpilled. This man has summarised the entire history of the world succinctly and intellectually!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/redpill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actually no they were mostly wars for power and resources.
Oh, wait he's trying to sound knowledgeable about history.

"War is violent."

-- Celebrity sciencist man.

WOAH

>redpilled
Also you think he's being a psuedo intellectual e-celeb but he's more insightful than you'll ever know. See The Righteous Mind and Clash of Civilizations. And if one day you red and think hard enough maybe you'll realize that are urge for violence and war aren't so much based on what ideological, religious, or economic system is good or evil, but based on innate biological urges that were ingrained in us since we were apes swinging in trees. Communism, Freedom, Neoliberalism, Christendom, Political Islam are nothing more than comforting narratives we tell ourselves in order to motivate the masses to throw their life away for some socially constructed greater good.

I believe that I am entitled to the land and resources currently under your control. Agree?

Praise kek!!1

The worst thing is that he's fucking wrong, jesus christ.

Not an argument nigger.
Zizek is God

>thinking "redpilled" is solely /pol/ language

War is the driver of civilization. Black science man's precious NASA and Apollo program was built on the shoulders of the Nazi's rocket technology. Wenher von Braun was only funded because he gave the Nazi's another method of destroying their enemies.

The fact that you made a serious reply to a catchword used in a thread being derisive of the subject is pretty funny, user.

truly a great man

Get the fuck out you fucking reddit nigger

Is there a worse simplification in the history of the study of history?

>actually using lefty/pol/ ujironically
back2/pol/ nigger

Not an argument nigger

>m-m-muh reddit
back2/pol/ nigger

>means of communication with incredibly short character limit ends up causing overly simplistic posts
Woah... incredible ...

Galactically enormous brain.

u mad

The state of american education when this guy it's considered to be the science guy.

>Actually no they were mostly wars for power and resources.

muh realism

If you want to make a point then you can post a write it down and post a picture or type it out into multiple posts.

I don't know if that's supposed to be argument or not but...no.

That's actually bullshit. Most wars came about because people just like to fight and compete. People even start fights about such arbitrary things like "you like another sports club than I do". It's quite obvious that the drive to fight is just in human nature, and so humans will simply make some reason up to fight over.

There are only very little number of wars that had a "sensible" reason.

It is.

It was first taken up by MRA

Back to plebbit, fag

>that's actually bullshit! here's my opinion straight out of my ass!

yes. shit, isn't it?

>zizek

>almost all
no legitimate academic would use such phrasing

It was first invented by the matrix you absolute losers.

>hurrdurr it's MY STOLEN POP KULTURE TERM

Just read your own posts and consider suicide.

If we count raids, most armed conflict was probably fought for women and food.

Why wouldn't they be? How else can you convince a people to give up their sons and wealth? At the end of the day, it all boiled down to "Does this constitute a threat to my wealth or polity enough to justify an armed response?" or "Would going over there and kicking some ass mean I can get more land, trading rights, resources, cheaper labor, etc.?" Its the only way you can unite the disparate classes and interest groups. Even kings needed the support of their barons and merchants.

Women, food, art, and shit like that. If you think that people wouldn't try to kill you just to take your fancy pottery, you're sadly mistaken.

Wow thanks Neil, realizing that I'm sure people will agree?

Right, so he shouldn't bother posting it then.

This is one of the broadest generalities I have ever read. It is worse than useless in the fact that it is meant solely for people to pat themselves on the back and tell themselves, wow, me and nigger scientist agree on the same thing! This blanket statement projects the false image that if somehow people reach and agree on some objective truth (haha le science and logic xD), they wouldn't tear each other apart for baser motives like resources and security. This nigger really needs to stick with fucking science. He's as full of horseshit as that Jew nose faggot Bill Nye.

t. Immanuel Kant
BTW the other one is right

>conflict comes from conflicting opinions
WOAH

>by Jonathan Haidt
>Haidt was born in New York City and raised in Scarsdale, New York, to a liberal Jewish family.
Every time.

Well if you want it and they believe it belongs to them, you're at an impasse.

I wish it was true, if only for the laughs

>Evolutionary psycology books are Jewish
Who knew?

He's cribbing from Gundam 0080. RIP Bernie Hamburger.

Obligatory

Is it? archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/redpill/

>saving a link to a 20 post thread in order to make a point about /pol/ language

>citation needed

>bill nye literally just has a bachelors in engineering
>is seen as the patron saint of fucking science