Walton Coin: How fast can I get in? This is a 24hr mission worthy of a bet

What is the absolute quickest way to obtain Walton Coin? This an absolute buy and sell within the next 24 hrs - 25% overnight profit target.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/walton/#charts

We are up on low volume. Fuck shills, dude with money here just want to buy. No emotions just want to execute this trade.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6yqpd4/the_dream_team/
youtube.com/watch?v=mcxSe56jXqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>When the OP gets you to shill for him.

nice digits but this is not shilling, want to make a quick 25% screencap this

How much growth are you expecting?

I meant medium-long term

no clue - this a 24hr trade. up big on low volume, it is clear accumulation. you've seen the posts for the past week or so, this is part of wave, 24hr trade.

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/6yqpd4/the_dream_team/

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=mcxSe56jXqY

so you're saying this won't be >buy high sell low

Veeky Forums needs to commit to a single coin so we can all get rich and there will never be another vomit-inducing wojack posted on this board again

walton is that coin. 20 bucks by november. Screencap it plebs

Walton is OUR coin guys.

Wouldnt it be better practice to wait for the dip, or will this whale kick-start the continuation of the uptrend from 3$ before the China news?

I hope this is it boys. I've bought into this coin at $2. This curve is giving me an adrenaline rush now.

Dude you just missed the dip

It still may dip to 350
Wait some more

Then we can go up, they need to wash out the weakling

Guys - Walton is a 24hr play. This looks like a good trade, 25% target overnight using only my coin stored on exchanges for hot plays.No dip to buy this is the action period. Use your trading $ only.

Like this has jumped 5 spaces in the past 1hr on coinmarketcap. this is action period.

Be careful user.... WTC seems to dump almost every night while Americans are sleeping. Not sure where you are or timezone but hope you are watching your trade or have a stop loss.

I'm riding this to retirement or oblivion

I was highly skeptical about walton but I now have a really good feeling