Buy a bunch of fake Yeezys/Ultraboosts/whatever's popular

>buy a bunch of fake Yeezys/Ultraboosts/whatever's popular
>sell them pretending to be real to dumb rich kids (not sneakerheads who will look for fakes)
>if you get called out on them being fake just pretend you had no idea, you bought those from someone and they told you they were real

why would this not work? Blame is shifted off you if they call you out, you just apologize and dont go through with the sale

congrats on finding the age old scheme known as forgery youre a revolutonary

>rich kids
>dumb
They can afford better schools and higher IQs user

>buy a bunch of somewhat accurate fakes
>have imperfections fixed by some Ukrainian women
>sell ultra real fakes

dumb in this case means naive and easy to pry money from, they also tend to have zero to little concept of value thanks to their upbringing

>rich kids are smart because theyre rich
rich kids are dumber than normal kids because they dont have to apply themselves, they know their life is set.

you´re still responsible

weew lad, this is the oldest and most dangerous scam in the book.

The sole on yeezys look like fucking garbage

Why would they buy from you and not literally anywhere else

>sell to nig-nog
>they find out its fake
>nig-nog's friend arrange to buy another pair from you
>they jump you instead and beat the shit out of you

I'm 40 so you'll all have to excuse the ignorance but, what in the nigger-fuck is a "Yeezy" and why does anybody give a shit about it?

shitty designer sneakers that have kanye's name on them.

undercutting my dude

Please do that, OP. I love to prey on scammers. I purposely buy replicas announced as authentic just to sue them later, i usually get double/thrice of what i paid for originally.

this is 100% fullproof my dude, can't believe no ones ever figured this out yet. You're going to be so fucking rich, cut me in maybe?

>purchasing lincese for popular brand
>sell the real product to rich kids, or to sneakerfags, or to anyone
>people notice you are selling real products and tell everyone
>your company gets more exposure and positive attention

Business mindset vs nigger mindset

>used shoes and payment plans

Rich kids are pussies just like you though.

> OP wants to get into illegal counterfeit distribution business
> Thinks that "I didn't know" trick will work when the cops find a closet full of them
> forgets that it's and cops are smarter than robbers.

>Please do that, OP. I love to prey on scammers. I purposely buy replicas announced as authentic just to sue them later, i usually get double/thrice of what i paid for originally.

Oh god, this so much. Niggers are so dumb they sometimes don't hide the certlogo on their alleged "authentic" products, it's like begging me to take their money. Learn to use the legal system to your benefit anons, one of the safest investiments if you get it right.

That's currently what I do. I buy the best replica supreme hoodies and yeezys on the market and sell them locally and on grailed, I've made around 10 grand in the past 2 months doing it

> use money to marry Ukrainian women

>1200 for a pair of sneakers

And people still believe in god

Shoes from Kanye West's "Yeezy" clothing brand. They are very popular and highly sought after in streetwear fashion circles, often reselling for upwards of $500

>why would this not work?
It does work and has been working for decades.

>looks like exactly the same materials
>probably both made in the same chinese sweat shop
At this point the "fake" ones might as well be real.

Literally what is the physical difference other than one being sold by Adidas?

Pretty sure real and fake are swapped on this image.

>Own original yeezys.

Rich kids won't buy off you because they can afford to pay the premium to know they're legit. I don't even wear mine anyway from the amount of copycat cancer.

must suck that you didnt get into crypto

One has a markup of 10,000% and "street cred"
The other doesn't

2017's equivalent of downer velcro shoes