You guys notice the rich gen z rappers dont buy mansions and cars and basically only spend their money on fashion and...

you guys notice the rich gen z rappers dont buy mansions and cars and basically only spend their money on fashion and food? why is this

because nowadays everyone owns a lambo

a) a lot of them do buy cars
b) if they aren't buying mansions and cars it's because they're fucking stupid

Instagram

because they are stupid fucking dindus who will end up broke and drug addicted.

i doubt these nigs are intelligent enough to go against capitalistic and consumerist urges

Because they'll sell a lot more albums if, on the surface, they're just like (YOU)!

>still hasn't noticed the global neutering of men
One day user you will grow a pair and stop following these fake alpha women.

It's the jay-z formula: Say you hate the industry while defining the industry.

do u really expect "rappers" to make sound financial decisions?

>paying attention to performers instead of the executives they work for
Never gonna make it

Black people don't know how to drive

>Veeky Forums memes themselves into thinking cars and mansions are worthy investments just to hate on random rappers

>Americans claim capitalism is an intelligent system
>Consumerism, the foundation of capitalism, is thereby intelligent as well
>Abiding by both is unintelligent

Woo

Because the Jews want to inspire people into idolizing consumer behaviors. We've never needed actual heroes and role models more than we do today.

they probably travel too much

dre

>Consumerism, the foundation of capitalism

ding, found your error

ASAP rocky does have a mansion you fucking numbskull, he sister got robbed by gunpoint there earlier this year

And his networth is 3mill so please try again OP

exceptions
>chamillionaire
>jay-z
>dre
none of them made their killing from rap (maybe Jay-z)

he rents retard he has 3 places manhattan, beverly hills and london all rented.

Music makes no money

music makes an obscene amount of money for .00001% of all musicians

Because they're dumb as fuck. Most of these gen z rappers come with the mindset of "Spend every dollar I got because I don't know if I'll be here tomorrow, I can always get more money"... until they can't get more money

It's actually startling how many of these rappers have that mindset. That mindset is just a part of nigger culture though. You could be a nigger with $10,000,000 and other niggers would call you broke if you haven't wasted bundles of cash on jewelry, thousand dollar pairs of shoes, thousand dollar pairs of jeans, thousand dollar pairs of sunglasses, thousand dollar bookbags.

In nigger world being rich isn't having money that makes you money. In nigger world being rich is having money to waste on things no one needs to show you have money, even though they actually don't because they spent on said stupid shit.

I know a nigger who happens to be the same size shoe as me. I've bought mutliple $1000+ shoes for under $300 after he's worn them like 10 times and they're still new. Everytime I ask him why and he tries to explain how it's not a waste of money

Compensating for their poor history. Every time I see someone driving a BMW/Mercedes/Audi I swear it's a black person. All the rich white/jewish lawyers are driving 15 year old civics.

My father is an Arab. Throughout my life he has driven only used up BMW's and Merc's despite being poor as fuck. Lived in a big house despite barely having any income.

watched him fuck up all my life and got a white collar job, 160k/year, drive a fuel efficient Mazda. I stay clear of nigga rich mentality at my own peril. It's needless suffering.

Do you even listen to jay-z? You should, he's the one rapper Veeky Forums should be learning from.

>I came into this motherfucker hundred grand strong
>9 to be exact, from grinding G pack

thats always how being cool has worked

>Hurr, the state should determine how people spend their money