NEOmarines are quiet tonight. I hope they didn't do something drastic before their coin pumped

NEOmarines are quiet tonight. I hope they didn't do something drastic before their coin pumped.

you mad noneo?

eh, worth more than any other coin plus bad publicity = good publicity for newer coins just to get volume higher

it's worth probably $50ish or $60ish tops but it'll never be worth more than ltc

I just want my fellow Veeky Forumsizens to be alright.

yeah, just like ANS wasn't worth more than $10 tops

Uhhh, it was though just a month ago when it hits peak.

Are you retarded?

Doubled down on the dip. Feels good man.

Will we reach 50 usd again ?

$100 by December.

pathetic

Plz no bully

Send me some of that sweet Neo you hodl and I will be:^)

moving the goalposts I see, I remember it was $100 by the end of the current month

wrong. I have always said $100 by December. anyone who was here during the ANS days can vouch for me. I made this prediction back when even $20 ANS / NEO seemed insane.

Sure I remember your tripcode user

JUST TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT I NEED TO HEAR.

also have a cookie...

Based on what? Who will they be signing up to use their platform between now and then that isn't a "scammy" ico? Because that's the only way it will ever break 1400k again let alone the 2500k your having delusions about.

If you're the guy that was shilling ANS thanks heaps. I got into crypto in June ATH and ANS saved me from losing most of my investment. Thoughts on RPX? Go all in? 50/50? Teach me senpai

neo = comfort

I fell for yunbi fud. I have such shit luck with this coin, I'm staying away.

MY FKIN SIDES KEK

Chinks waking up soon chaps, buy now before the guaranteed chink pump.

That's a boy in a dress and wig.

not unreasonable even though you pulled the number out of your pussy.