Hard 2 watch

Github is down, so all of EtherDelta is 404 right now. It'll be back

>bittrex will be king forever
Tomokofag reveals more about his retardation

Why are you in every ZRX thread. What's your endgame

He's FUDding every single ZRX thread in hopes of buying for cheap

>ED fucking dies
>people don't understand how ED works

this entire thread is fudding itself. just sell your bags, there is nothing that's going to noticably drive up the price of 500mil+ ZRX besides vapid hype

>the 0cean
>ethfinex
>radar relay

0x has 15 different projects signed up after less than a month!! And that's just what's publicly announced. There could be more announcements down the pipe.

WTF does bittrex have?

So this is how you kill crypto

>people don't understand how ED works
Exactly. You're fudding yourself, buddy.

Literally one of the biggest crypto whales went tip to taint on zrx today. He's hodling for 2 months. Keep fudding fudpacker Frank

>Still up 500% from ico

Easy to watch

this desu

0x is a super comfy hold. It's ethereum at $20, it's OMG at $1, it's NEO at $5. It's the next top 10 coin. Decentralized exchanges are a huge deal and the only competitors to 0x are either total shit or months away. Don't miss this moon mission anons, the gains will be big and juicy.

Lol. Yeah 500mil zrx, which was like 4.8 cents each at ico. it's at 30 cents right now, with several projects imminent. "bags"

When Bitfinex implodes due to their retarded tether fraud (20M more added yesterday), it will be Mt Gox all over again and 0x is going to the fucking Alpha Centauri.

where the fuck do you buy this token

If only there was a site with a list of all the coins and exchanges they were available on.

poloniex

Yeah I understand that decentralized exchanges are fucking bullshit
>radar delay can't release on time
>ED dies
And bittrex is still up
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

What happened to ED? Please help I am having a mild stroke causing a period of mental retardation for me.

am i doing it right?

Oh, it didn't die it just moved to a more permanent URL.

ride or die bitches

dont have that much cash sadly

me neither, I got in the ICO with $2k+

missed that one sadly

but since bitfinex and the tether party stinks its probably still a good point to get in

also i think its a good hedge against btc

They pretty obviously got b& from github. I'm not gonna bother to go through their t&c, but hosting something like that was just asking for trouble

I hodl waves for a year and a half and it paid out nicely. I have a feeling this one will do even better.

yep im feeling good about it too.
for me its the new xmr. felt good and strong from the beginning.

Volume faggot