Do you have any Veeky Forums related sexual fantasies?

Do you have any Veeky Forums related sexual fantasies?

>Anne Frank spam incoming

>be mughal of timurid dynasty with Hindu harem
>bang brown cuties to my hearts content
That's the extent of my Veeky Forums related fantasies because I'm not autistic

Wasn't there a thread about this that basically included girlfriends dressed as one culture and the guy dressed as the other?

I remember
>Roman guy and Gaulish slave girl
Among other things like
>Nazi guy and Russian sniper girl
>Viking guy and western European girls

Is it weird I I masturbated to paintings and illustrations of civil war battles when I was younger? I read a ton about history and some of the paintings had like one dead confederate soldier lying on top of a nother union soldier in one part and thinking how they had died made me sad and then for some reason I started to get an erection, I would sometimes imagine I had been shot then lie on the ground rubbing my penis against the ground through my pants. Sometimes I'd get an erection and that would ruin it because it's really uncomfortable to be face down with an erection. But yeah id like march around outside with my toy wooden musket and 0retend to be lining up with the other men them open fire and I would prtend to die and fall over and lay there like that, but it was enjoyable to rub my limp penis against the ground thinking about people dying in the civil war and later other wars as well that I read about. This was all before my sexual awakening. When my dad told me about sex and erections and shit I almost asked him about thus shit but stopped myself which is pribably a good thing because if i hadn't I would probably be in a fucking mental hospital right now.

Yep. Even wrote one down into a novelette.

There was this guy on /co/ who had (or at least claimed to have) an Asian girlfriend and that they had done some colonial roleplay

yeah, they involve chariots and Asia

I'd love to impregnate some qt middle eastern girl, conquering them through my cock a la Alexander's Macedonians or Roman Legionaries invading the East. Shit makes me rock hard.

FPBP

Was it about a Japanese girl and a Jesuit priest by any chance?

D U B S

Fucking women in 18th century clothing mostly.

link?

No. It was about a Celtic warrior capturing a Roman mother and daughter in a raid and making them his concubines.

Gaulish raider and Roman townswomen during the sack of Rome.

Nothing too outrageous. Just sometimes fantasize about being a wealthy sheikh with a harem of nubile teenage girls in my private oasis manse. Nobody around for hundreds of miles in the desert but me, my girls, and my eunuch servants.

Link?

Also, can you do this ?

1. Being raped by Florence Nightingale while recovering in a Crimean hospital
2. /ss/ with Cleopatra onee-chan
3. Amazons

I would love to fuck one my ancestors if they were a cutie, assuming they go back to prime age, of course

>incest

Literally all of your ancestors past 1900 would pass consanguinity laws you dumb moralfag.

Came here to post this

To go back in time when half my books were written and find a wife like the ones all those books are dedicated to.

I don't think I will ever have that in this time.

Do tell

gotta go fast

Never published it user. Sorry.

You should be in a mental hospital

greentext that shit out right now you faggot

I used to have Lady Godiva fantasies, but then I realized how horribly she would have smelled.

That thought kills a lot of historical fantasies.

Did you read whichever of Clive Custler's crappy novels opens with a lost Roman excursion in North America capturing and enslaving the native Indian girl? A brief scene, but seems up your alley.

See, that's me and "Meet Me In St. Louis."

We should really link this thread to /k/'s wfg and get ourselves some history erotica.

They were kind enough to do a pregnant Anne Frank/American Sniper crossover for me a couple months back.

Roman orgy obviously

This is /mlp/ tier.

Except MLP is a thinly veil combination of bestiality and homosexuality and this isn't.

Any h-doujin with any attention to material history and culture gives me uncontrollable boners.

>Foreplay involves making out while ripping off layer after layer, once she's naked she's already hot and bothered and ready to bone
nice

I'm native American and I sometimes fantasize about getting COLONIZED by rugged American explorers in the 19th century.

p-post tribe

Are you at least a cute native boy?

>be French woman in Victorian era in England
>wearing modest clothing, as is proper
>on secret mission to fuck with the English
>head to marketplace
>it's crowded as fuck, the combined smell of English make you want to puke
>somehow make it to the center of the square
>lift dress, exposing calf
>all the Englishmen in sight cum explosively
>disappear amongst the confusion

My mom side of the family were plantation owners, so sometimes I think about having a big strong slave that I would have fuck me.

We would slowly fall in love and then run away together

>tfw you'll never get captured and enslaved by dacian women.

I want to have a mortal enemy who I eventually defeat and DOMINATE the shit out of him. Like Timur and Bayezid.

>Be Bayezid I
>tfw desperately fight the Battle of Ankara, but lose and be captured by Timur
>tfw you're regularly forced inside an iron cage while Timur and guests are served dinner by your naked wife and daughter
>tfw your wife and daughter also "service" every need of Timur and company while you're forced to watch
>tfw Timur uses you as his personal mule around the castle while everyone stands by and laughs
>tfw you get so crazed from this never ending cucking that you smash your brains against a wall and kill yourself

He goes to /hhh/

Lowest of betas

I want to put my Italian seed inside an Ancient Egyptian girl.

I want to be a young rich boy in the Victorian era and get jerked off by my nanny who is also my mistress.

Fucking saved. You're my new hero.

Posting this on /adv/ to see what they think. Might be fun.

I think you've confused gual and goth...

Do yourself a favor and read some Yukio Mishima. You'll thank me later.

jesus christ

Put me in the epic screencap.

>brown cuties

I feel like im going to be sick

Go back to pol you fucking retard

If you actually think Edgyptions were white people then you are just a moron

>that girl is considered White in America
Fucking mongrels

>timurid dynasty
Mughal empire wasn't very Timurid tho. It was Persian at the beginning and then a mix of Persian and Hindu.

of course.
>be stronk nordic vikingr
>sail to Wessex and rape anglos
>sail to mediterranean and rape iberians

and

>be roman general
>rape boudica after annihilating her troops on the battlefield
>cum in her sweaty dirty post-battle cunt

A wh*Te subhuman doesn't have the right to look down on others.

>"What a worthless Emperor you are, getting captured so easily! Now, suck on my toes and I might just let you live... Hmm, why are you hiding your crotch like that? Don't tell me, your disgusting dick got hard from having your face stepped on? Fufu, Romans really are nasty little perverts! I wonder if your subjects know their ruler is such a pathetic masochist pig. I know, if you write a declaration saying that you're my personal pet I might just let you cum, fufufu..."

Boudica killed herself so that wouldn't happen baka Romaboo.

Put in the screencap

Being seduced by Cleopatra as one of her younger siblings or children so we can reproduce even more and ensure Egypt will have an heir.

gauls raided rome too senpai

wouldn't stop a necrophil

Blonde German MILF in nazi uniform jumping on my dick with her asshole.

You fucking disgust me

"MILF"

Frankish warrior and Saxon Women
Frankish warrior and Thuringian Women
Frankish warrior and Bavarian Women
Frankish warrior and Frisian Women
Norman warrior and Anglo-Saxon Women

People like you are why the Confederacy should've won.

haha, grade A post

Put me in the screencap

Usually involves me enslaving cute brown girls and making them do housework while nude.
>Creole nobleman in colonial Mexico with a nice villa full of hot brown girls
>Greek-born nobleman in Seleucid Empire (conquered Persia) I can buy the best slave girls from Egypt or India thanks to my connections.
Something a bit lower/darker
>Roman legionnaire, me and the bros are marching our way through Greece, and every town we take a local girl and pass her around for everybody. Then when we get to a different town and find another girl, we tell the old one she's trash, kick her ass, and send her off. If we're felling really cruel we might make the new slut fight the old one.

>be eternal Anglo
>have qt bengali gf
>we do rough rape stuff all the time, call her a dirty Indian slut while she calls me sir
>the feels are good old bean

Posting a classic

>Veeky Forums - History & Humanities

first time ever coming to this board
>read this
I think am going to like this place.

Can't say I do.

Do remember a dude really interested in Catherine The Great's sexual life tho. Pic very related

I get turned on by the thought of King George the Third seeing the U.S. become stronger than the U.K.

>be eternal Anglo
>the feels are good old bean
Holy shit just kill yourself.

t. hindibeige

>"W-why do Pakis truck us guyz..."

>kingdom of khotan, anywhere before the 10th century
>qt saka waifu
>The finest silk clothing and beautiful jade eyes like the product exported from khotan
>spend day strolling through the city, enjoying the best of the silk road and the crossroads between Iranian, Indian, and Chinese civilizations
>have wholesome sex as the sun sets

I sometimes think of myself as an Ottoman soldier who runs straight for the palace after the walls of Constantinople fell to rape some Byzantine princesses

I sometimes also imagine myself as a Conquistador in search of some Inca-pussy after being stuck on a boat with sweaty men for so long

Where can I read more about this magnificent event?

You can when you're on the moon.

>I sometimes think of myself as an Ottoman soldier who runs straight for the palace after the walls of Constantinople fell to rape some Byzantine princesses
Neck yourself mongrel

i dont know why, we brought them civilisation and order

A Russian soldier in Berlin after WW2.

Sacred prostitution.