Why aren't you all in on 0x Veeky Forums? Do you want to miss the moon mission?

Why aren't you all in on 0x Veeky Forums? Do you want to miss the moon mission?

because I value my money

CHOO CHOO NEXT STOP MOON

nice trips

Everyone's so impatient. Zrx is probably the comfiest hold here

What you ZRX niggers need to understand is that this shitcoin is not going anywhere and you might as well start jacking it into a jar so you drink some cum when this doesnt moon.

And not moon it shall or I'm not randy fucking orton

dubs dubs trips. just bought 100k zrx

You're losing your enthusiasm. It's getting sad.

Unironically buying this because of trips. If there's one thing Veeky Forums has taught me, it's never doubt the authenticity of meme magic.

>Implying he didn't sacrifice to the false gods to earn a temporary buff so he could steal from heathens like you

because anyone that understands this coin knows it's a gamble like everything else and not a "guaranteed moon mission" like you shills are implying

Are you the lazytown poster?

MY VAAGINAAA!!!

Moon overnight please, I need to cash out for a new condo.

Because I have no money.

I did manage to put some though.

You're right but if is a safe play in my mind. At its current marketcap and the number of projects being built on it, it's reasonable to expect good growth in the short term and an above average shot at mooning

stop
posting

there's plenty of reasons to believe good growth in the long term but none in the short term. something massive needs to happen to noticeably drive up the price of 500mil+ ZRX

TNT has significantly less in circulation at the moment, there's a big update coming, and it's half as cheap

What price do you predict this coin will be in 3-6 months?

$5

what app is that

0x will be a good long term hold. Other business mean (exchanges) can be built on top of it. Peer to peer asset transfer. There will be no finite moon, but it will increase in value over time.

It's a spreadsheet I made in Excel.

Keeps track of my transactions, portfolio, wallet / exchanges that have my coins, and has that neat chart too.