So is there Crypto Sticky or something here? Basic rules which to follow, dos and donts?

So is there Crypto Sticky or something here? Basic rules which to follow, dos and donts?

Can anyone help with basic things like:

1.How to set stop loss, at what percentage/price to set it
2. When to buy/sell coins for most profit
3. Different strategies (hodling, trading etc)
4. Basic explanation of exchange graphs and how to read timeline and orderbook
and many more. If not then there definitely should be one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMmad9D_6n4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These are things you should already know

1. Buy the dip
2. Hold

How the fuck should i already know this? Do i have to be born with this knowledge?
When the fuck to buy the dip? What is the most optimal time to buy the dip? There should be some rule of thumb to follow like of coin drops 30% its the most optimal time to buy the dip or something like that. Like technically when is it considered a dip

1. buy espers on yobit
2. sell them on novaexchange

you're guaranteed to double your money by doing this simple trick

Yes

>miss moons
>collect bags

For someone that's asking to be spoon-fed you're awfully combative

>are there rules to wild speculation

hmm I wonder

www dot google dot com
>do your own research
the more you learn, and the closer you keep to the pulse of this movement, the more money you make.
>bag holding is literally a meme in this space right now
hold and you will NEVER lose. just dont buy cryptopia shitcoins that have no dev -- even then you might still be okay.

EVERYONE here will be fucking rich in less than 5 years, NEETS will probably be the richest (because they have the most free time) if they can get away from Veeky Forums and get more focused on telegram channels (for specific projects) and twitter for BREAKING NEWS...

Dont be afraid to throw some money at anything... All time high? Fuck it, just buy it, you wont be holding bags for longer than 3 months, and you may actually miss a moon if you dont purchase as soon as you see it happening...

ive done this for a year and ive made a cool amount of money... like over 1200% returns.

There is ALWAYS another bull run, and ALWAYS more money to be made.

Godspeed user... id wish you luck, but you literally dont need any. Just dont be a complete fucking idiot. even then, youll be fine

Lurk you gaylord

Every other board has sticky.. Veeky Forums Veeky Forums etc... We here are dealing with real money, for some its large amount of money and we have no sticky, no agreed rules. Yea i know you are all spitting "google it dipshit" or do your own research. But why not make a sticky? Why do i have to go to youtube to learn how to set up proper stop loss on Bittrex?
Am i the only one here not getting this??

I'm willing to teach you everything you need for just a half bitcoin. Deal?

Useless neets lazy to make a sticky... fuck it ill compile all the info myself and ask for mods to submit it

How can you have a sticky if tactics vary so much and nobody knows if a price will go up or down. They can't sticky to put your money on a russian website that gets taken down by the feds 3 weeks later, you see

.49 btc here... (((free market)))

1. Depends
2. Don't obsess about this or you will lose money.
3. Strategies can't be universally applied. Basically, don't be a dumbass, do your own research, don't buy rumors unless you know you are buying rumors, etc.
4. No. Everyone understands this stuff differently. Spend a week staring at the graphs and numbers and try to figure them out for yourself. You'll know them better this way.

I know no one can pin point where the price will go but there should be some rules to be as close as possible. Or everyone just does what their gut tells them?

No, everyone has got their personal set of rules which work for them (or don't). But forcing a way onto someone is tough, because you're the blame if it doesn't work out. If you want to earn money, you'll need to do your own research

You can't really condense this thing down to a sticky. The people who actually make money trading are successful bc they studied it for years or took the time to research the topic and gain experience by trial and error.

Writing a short infographic will attract the wrong crowd. Dumb kids will think this shit is easy and lose all their money.

If you can't be bothered to read up on the subject just buy bitcoin and hold it.

Got it. There is no universal basic starting point on how to trade cryptos, everyone does it in his own way. Cool i am fine with this

Not to create a new thread - can anyone explain how to read order book? What does the green 50.16 mean? That there are 50.16 ETHereums in total to be bought for 0.0714999?
What do those numbers mean?

Here's a tip. Bitcoin has an alternate version called testnet. It has no value but you can play around with it on exchanges that support it and dip your feet in the water without risking any real money.
Bitmex has a testnet exchange at testnet.bitmex.com they give you 0.1BTC to start with. If you run out just google "bitcoin testnet faucet", choose a site and send money to your account.

youtube.com/watch?v=FMmad9D_6n4

1-2) Buy low, sell high. You do what your gut tells you.

3) Only HODL solid coins BTC, ETH, XMR etc. The rest are pump and dump, you do not want to be hodling when the dump happens..

4) Read their faq or something you lazy fuccboi.

order books are manipulated to shit anyway
don't bother.