Name a more based treaty then pic related, pro tip, you can't

Name a more based treaty then pic related, pro tip, you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Peace_Treaties,_1947
miris.eurac.edu/mugs2/do/blob.html?type=html&serial=1005645102505
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_of_Greater_Austria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BASED

Trianion best day of my life

"based" lmao
What fucking garbage this is

I went to Budapest recently and a bunch of people had the pre-Trianon borders on the back of their cars, was fucking hilarious

>Not giving everything east of the Tisza to Romania
>Not giving everything west of the RĂ¡ba to Austria
>Not giving everything south of Balaton to Yugoslavia
>Not giving everything north of the Tisza to Slovakia

Shit treaty t b h

Every time I remember Trianon I laugh

What's with the hate against Hungary?

Historical bully not so tough after getting raped.

I guess Hungary is a lesson to genocide minorities when you have the chance?

Hungary: What are you going to do, disintegrate me

Problem in Hungarian case is that minorities were a lot more numerous than ''majority''.

Romanians have a very shit internet defense league. I guess you get what you pay for.

>I guess Hungary is a lesson to genocide minorities when you have the chance?

More like a lesson on how running an extremely multicultural empire as a uniethnic nation is a horrible idea.

Hungarians were a definite majority. 54%, not overwhelming but definitely a majority.

>14 replies
>2 IDs
Obsessed.

There's 14 posters and 2 images.

They counted a lot of non Hungarians as Hungarians.

They weren't evenly distributed, tho. Most Magyars lived in Pannonia, places like Slovakia and Croatia were 90%+ Slav.

You should stop trying to do things if you have no idea how to do them

Why is it that every time Hungary is badmouthed on the internet Hungarians come out and cry about the evil Romanians?

I've never seen butthurt like this before. They have an obsession

A century of endless butthurt.

Pro-tip: all of these peoples had it really good under hungarian rule and are shit now

nationalism fucked it all up
they should've considered something geopolitically better

You assume I am Hungarian based on one post. You guys have a weird fixation.

A challenger appears

heh

Eternal Anglo and Franco doing their thing.

ok, ok, ok ha-BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Peace_Treaties,_1947

>Austria tries to pass reforms to strengthen itself
>Hungary:Not so fast mountainnigger

Because your reaction is typical to Hungaryans duh

You Delet this right now.

The magyars deserved it, to be quite honest

THE ROMANIAN - HUNGARIAN TREATY (1996)
some quotes from it:
>Both Hungary and Romania, represented by their governments, made it a priority of their foreign policy to reconcile with neighbors and acknowledged the existing borders. The Hungarian government, led by Gyula Horn, gives up and amends the Trianon Treaty, a thing that previous governments had refused to do. According to the Helsinki Conference, that document has been used by the Hungarian government as an evidence of its will to make compromises and to build a dialogue, in exchange for the most of rights awarded to the Hungarian minority living in neighboring countries. There were more such rights than what the European conventions had established within the Framework Convention of the Council of Europe.
>From the Euro-Atlantic integration perspective, the signing of the Romanian-Hungarian Treaty represents a step forward, as the EU and NATO cannot approve of disputing neighboring countries. Having as a model the reconciliation Treaty between France and Germany, the Treaty between Romania and Hungary managed to clarify a few important matters:

> - The mutual observance of borders - the fourth article in the Treaty, referring to the frontiers between Romania and Hungary settles that the parties do not and will not make territorial claims. All the paragraphs are in the spirit of the principle and the norms of international law and the Final Act of Helsinki.

source:
miris.eurac.edu/mugs2/do/blob.html?type=html&serial=1005645102505

Fucking bullshit, give back rightful land

This strikes fear i to the Hungarians

simplicity

Why were the Hungarians such perfidious little cunts?

In what ways?

>Romania and Hungary settles that the parties do not and will not make territorial claims.
lol

>get dragged down into ww1 by austrians
>end up giving clay to them after losing the war
how can lesser germans keep getting away with this

>implying you didn't destroy the Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_of_Greater_Austria
>The idea was set to encounter heavy opposition from the Hungarian part of the Dual Monarchy

delet this

>Spaniards take the Philippines anyway
POPE'S GONNA FREAK

Wow, Hungary is such a little bitch giving up its claims- Romania should just annex it at this point.

>dual monarchy tries to do literally anything constructive
>gets cockblocked by budapest

Croatia wasnt directly under hungary like slovakia and other regions were tho

Technically being Hungarian and being a Slav is not mutually exclusive, at least according to the old laws. Natio Hungarica was a concept that made every aristocrat a part of "Hungarian nation" regardless of his ethnicity. So a Magyar, a Slav, a German, a Romanian were equally Hungarian. My ancestors for example were Slavic noblemen who referred to themselves as Hungarian politically but not ethnically, my language even distinguishes between the two.
This obviously changed after the revolutionary period of 1848-49 when many people who considered themselves both Slavic and Hungarian were forced to pick a side.

not him but true
croatia got jew'd over after 1867, but were never literally under hungary