ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OMG - EOTY PRICE & PARTNERSHIPS

Confirmed Partners -
>Thai Government
>Thai Federal Reserve
>Bangkok Bank
>BDO Unibank (Largest bank in the Philippines)
>McDonalds
>Apple
>Google
>Paypal

We can look forward to them becoming partners with the following companies in the future -
>Microsoft
>Tesla
>NASA

You might already know this, here are the list of advisors backing Omisego with their knowledge, finances and connections:
>Vitalik Buterin - Founder of Ethereum
>Julian Zawistowski - Founder of Golem
>Roger Ver - CEO of bitcoin.com
>Joseph Poon - Lightning Network Co-Author

Let me know if you have any questions or doubts about Omisego. I will try my best to clarify and help you understand the technology better.

We can predict conservatively that OMG should be trading between $35 - $50 by the end of the year.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jun_omise/omise-omisego-strategy-vol-01-5c7269bb2008
pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also ofcourse Vitalik has spoken to Putin & is trying to convince the Russian government to back ETH & OMG.

>McDonalds
>Apple
>Google
>Paypal

source. To me those are just simple rumors.

HOLY SHIT TURN ON CNN TRUMP JUST ANNOUNCED THAT HE'S REPLACING DOLLAR WITH OMG

Omise, the parent company, not the fucking ICO you morons, has partnered with McDonalds in Thailand.
> slowly integerating the Omise payment network system, not OMG, you fucking retards into McDonalds
But what do I know, I have been trying to find legitimate articles about this online, but nothing has popped up, besides their 1 picture in that 1 McDonalds.

HYYYUUUUUUGGGE

lol.

OMG is no doubt a great project, but I missed out of buying earlier. Is there any point in buying now, around the ATH, or wait a bit for a dip?

"Partners" is a vague term for sure, but there is definitly a transfer of information and expertise between the companies and Omisego.

There is no more dip, this is the correction buddy

we are at the new floor, 270-280

I wouldn't bet on a weekend dip. Your choice, anyway.

>tfw my startup just partnered with coca-cola

literally this

WOW THIS IS HUGEEEEE
BUY BUY BUY BEFORE THE MASSES KNOW

Crazy if correct

laugh it up boys, but don't let their shilling fool you, they are an actual company with actual value with a working product.

If you don't put everything you can afford to lose in this, you will regret it for the rest of your life. Yes, I am shilling this shit.

Are they intentionally using news about the parent company doing well to hype a coin for profit? Like ripple? Even if they sign massive deals it doesn't mean anything for the coin itself, its the tech that's being adopted...

nigga I'm already all in but you can't deny that they are pumping the coin with some empty hype.

>apple sticker
>photo in front of google logo

I mean come on

Yep that's exactly what's happening and people are eating it up, but the big news is coming out... I don't know the exact date.... but who cares.

Tech Crunch ICO panel, featuring a few people. That chinese guy, CEO of Omise, will be on the panel. I imagine he'll talk about Omise... and obviously OmiseGO. This is the "big news" they have been talking about forever now.

Stop being so eager to pump this coin. It'll go up, have patience.

OMG bag holder here. Why spread this bullshit about apple, google and paypal?

Yes, a discussion was had with google about deeper partnership.

No, an apple sticker was simply on a skateboard held by the CEO.

No, paypal and Omise have never been put in the same sentence before now.

There's so, so much potential in this coin. It is going to go so far, and achieve so much. Why muddy the waters and sabotage yourself and us with this crap? Fuck off

this

>Apple
>Google
>Paypal
cumon m8...

I've got about 600 OMG, I just like memes. Relax my guy.

hold till 13th, thank me later

Bwuhuhuhahahaha you retard, it's photoshoped , look at the hands position, lighting, face....

Welcome to Veeky Forums newfriend

can you share the .png cutout of the OMG guy ? I wanna create more of these myself

Holy sh*t...

This is radical if real

Small if false

Ok, I hold quite a bit of OMG, but some of this information is downright wrong. Albeit, some of it accurate also. When falsity spreads it makes the company look bad, especially when these rumors aren't even started by the company, but on investor speculation.

Never heard of anything but half-baked rumors on Apple, Google, or PayPal. Just because you see a pic of them saying "working on relationships", or pictures of an Apple sticker on a skateboard, does not indicate solidified partnerships.

Central Bank of Thailand is correct. McDonalds is also confirmed, both from Jun's twitter account.

Never heard of MS, TSLA, or NASA either...

Omise is the parent corp of omisego. Anyone who hasn't read this press release, needs to read it now:

medium.com/@jun_omise/omise-omisego-strategy-vol-01-5c7269bb2008

Omise is already an established payment gateway in Asia. They have acquired Paysbuy, a digital payment provider based in Thailand, further growing the Omise payment ecosystem.

Omisego is the blockchain tech that will process all of these transactions (they will soon to be on their own blockchain) and will be also implementing plasma when ready.

It has already been stated that they will merge omise and omisego soon. The plan is to process all the transactions on their blockchain with their existing customers on their payment gateway services, while also acquiring more market share.

They will do this by building relationships with governments (Central Bank of Thailand. Also Taiwanese Gov. coming soon.) and business (McDonalds, 7-11 etc).

They will digitize cash by customers who have no bank account. (Freeing up trillions in "stranded assets"). Non tech, non-bank customers can walk into a 7-11, load up their omg account into their phone or whatever, and start paying to thousands of vendors, eventually worldwide with partners. Their is lots of other info..

Also, for an even further indepth analysis of the company. Everyone should read this report.

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf