It's amazing how fanatical bagholders can be. At some point, they just abandon all rationality and impartiality...

it's amazing how fanatical bagholders can be. At some point, they just abandon all rationality and impartiality. They start to "believe" in their shitcoin, making grand proclamations about the coin's future as if it's an inevitable fate. Any criticism, any reasonable voice sends them frothing at the mouth with words like "FUDDER" or "NOCOINER". They can't be reached. They can't be helped. They are emotionally invested fanatics. For them, hodling is an end in itself. They're in it for the thrill of watching their bags skyrocket into the stratosphere and then dump to the centre of the Earth. They have no profit target. They have no stop loss. They are possessed by a vision of future wealth that is inextricably linked to their shitcoin.

Is that a black Tarantino?

True, but I only invested what I can afford to lose (400 euros). I have 2.5 ETH long term holding and like 2 dozen binance coins that are going nowhere, but that's fine.

i agree if you talk about people investing in FUN or REDD or some shit like that..
But i mean OMG ? ETH ? NEO ?
These are Altcoins based on real companies..
OMG is part om OMISE which is a multi million dollar company..
Why would it be stupid to hold such a coin for a longer period of time..

Yes it can go broke and dissapear but microsoft can aswell..

You should see the Pajeets on NOva, shilling ATCC.

Cryptoinbox have a scam going where they're offering a "referral bonus", so these fools are spamming literally everyone they know with lies about gains, how it's an official Indian crypto currency.

Thousands of new sign ups, no idea what BTC is, trying to buy a literal shitcoin.

You're pajeet paid by a whale to make people sell their bags to squeeze the cow and milk the money buy all the cheap coins take the walls down and pump the price come on stop being so obvious

it's one of michael jacksons brothers.

latest example: I(di)OTA

bumping because it's the truth.
At some point I thought they were shills trying to dump their bags, but I dont believe that anymore. It's exactly as you described it.

pajeet shill load has brought down NOVA!

Okay you fucking pajeet. Ill be a bagholding bitch 4 evaaaa LOL

Biggest example has to be OMG right now

Only thing it realistically useful for is possibly buying some mcnuggets in thailand in the distant future, rest is all fucking rumors and marketing.

Soon burgers will be able to buy tendies with omg and it will be UUUGE

Nobancs btfo

worst example because there are no fucking bagholders in the first place. Look how much it's worth at the moment stupid.

is this a black tarantino wtf?

Thats exactly what I thought

Ladyboys will accept omg as payment and dont come to tell me that isnt huge

I agree on bagholder shills that blindly defend their coins but blind fud is just as annoying. Just post the facts, not your fucked up perspective because your love or hate a coin.

I am in all seriousness planning to use my OMG winnings to fuck the shit out of a number of beautiful lady bois in Thailand, I'm excited for it.

>God Tier
Ripple, DGB, SIA
>High Tier
IOTA
>Mid Tier
Neo
>Low Tier
>Bancor
>Shit Tier
PoSW

>non-ethfags triggered

>omg