WE

WE

UGLY

In our ancestry there are traces of possibly viking blood, and as such, we are enjoying a cultural festival of celebration of viking history and culture.

that's exactly how I imagine "german/nordic" american looks like

Nigger, there were viking settlers in the Balkans and Greece too, i havent seen Greeks, Bulgarians and Serbs doing viking festival

God, USA is a fucking joke

Without cultural continuity, you're just a bunch of fucking LARPers.

>possibly
>viking blood
>viking

I wonder, how would medieval peasants react if they saw an asian person

or fat people

Dude looks sammi, how is that not nordic?

BRAISE BRODEN :-DDD MAY DHOR SMIDE DE GRISTGUCKS WID HIS BADDLE AGSE :-DD ASBERGDU HELBS ME GONNECT WID MY ANDSEBSDORS :-DDDDD

>looks sami
0/10

right one is a cutie :3

AHAHAHA stupid ugly Redditors! So those people are supposed to the saviors of Western civilization? Made me think...

Sami are not nordic. The fact that the cultural group is called a name that etymologically relates to the north doesn't mean everyone north of mainland europe is nordic. Canadians aren't nordic, russians aren't nordic, yakuts aren't nordic. Lapons aren't nordic.

I love how every single /pol/ meeting has nothing but swarthy people
not a single nordic looking one
really makes one think

It makes me happy. It's the first step for /pol/tards to realize that snowniggerdom is the same if not worst than regular niggerdom.

nordic = pure white
other white people are just washed out nordic peoples

/pol/ is for off-white nationalists.

>nordic = pure white
not long ago nordics were bunch of shitskins. the guy you posted is actually some inbred mutt, most likely an anglo.

your anger amuses me
you cannot all be as beautiful nordic peoples

Because they retain their culture and haven't had it slowly bleached out of them by jews and blacks.

not an argument

>/pol/ meetup
>it's almost all hapas and spics
Really made me think.

People who've lost their racial homogeneity and cultural identity are more aware of it than people who take it for granted.

They would butchered the Mongol spy

>this is who calls you non-white

You can't lose what you never had.

What are Nordic people then?

Result of Indo-European rape of native populations of Scandinavia

>Result of Indo-European rape of native populations
That's literally every population in Europe. Throw in some eef and you're golden.

Farmer populations of Poland and Denmark(Globular Amphora and Funnelbeaker).

Perfect description, imma steal this

This is the funniest of all. Those things in that pic are the ones who call you non white and the first ones to derail any discussion with that

It's pathetic

Would fuck the right girl

>the mod deleted ALL of my posts
fucking kek