This is my history book that my school issued to me. It's based off of WatchMojo Top 10 videos

This is my history book that my school issued to me. It's based off of WatchMojo Top 10 videos.

I paid money for this. So that I can learn from it.

John D. Ruddy is the shit though.

Looks fake

>American education

not american, hungarian, read the bottom.

Here's some more pics of the book.

I'm curious as to why are you studying in Hungary. Have you tried applying in, for e.g UK?

I'm a Hungarian high schooler, that's all. I did consider applying for foreign universities.

What the fuck?....

I'm Latvian but I still got accepted into a Russel group university, you should've tried applying anyway, probably would've been accepted.

First of all congrats, but truth is I don't want to. I have a girlfriend and a life here.

...Although this crap made me unironically "REEEEEEE" in school when I got the book.

Memes are the future of education

I can't read it tho, it's Hungarian. Not that other user btw.

>Crash Course
>Watch Mojo
>Alltime 10's
One Trianon wasn't enough

Are you in Budapest? A lot of Hungarian bilingual immersion education is pretty bad. I am an American teaching history in Hungary and a lot of my colleagues are Anglos from liberal arts schools who just know Nazis = bad. The Natural Approach to language teaching was a big mistake. You can't just take random people who have no teacher training and expect them to teach English in a foreign country.

Ko tu izdarīji lai tur tiktu?

which one la

I want to trianon myself after i saw this

Mi a címe a könyvnek?

>crash course
Veeky Forums btfo

Warwick Uni, lad.

Wasn't that hard, passed the exams with flying colours, took the IELTS exam and got an 8.0, met the criterium that they offered me, which I found out through UCAS.