Chinks just dropped a rumor that government wants to ban cryptos altogether and panic ensued...

Chinks just dropped a rumor that government wants to ban cryptos altogether and panic ensued. If they indeed ban cryptos, entire market will break, maybe except BTC - seems like the end of easy profits.

stockemperor.com/currencies/panic-chinese-market-ethereum-falls-10/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LBMsXcSTi4s
youtube.com/watch?v=lKe32JerYws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck china. the rest of the world is just gonna leave them behind.

Now we have people`s exchange

Fear not. A ban on crypto is would be the dumbest thing a nation state government could do. Why? Because they'd lose out on gains. Simply but, banning crypto would be like banning steam engines during the industrial revolution. The sailmakers will keep their jobs, but the economy will suffer.

Crypto is better off if they China bans it. People think we need them because it's a huge country but they're all poor as fuck anyway. Doesn't matter either way because they would unban it as soon as they got regulation in place. You'd be dumb to have to pass up all those taxes you could be collecting.

China is not poor anymore. It has second largest number of billionaires after US and growing middle class. In 2020 it will be largest economy in the world, surpassing US. They precisely know what they are doing - catching taxes that are evaded through crypto trading and are obsessivley trying to control everything.

They are attacking where it hurts: the place where you can trade funcoins for real money. Let's see how this plays out.

China can fuck off.These drones influence too much, it's a net benefit if they go away

Didn't you hear that they are backing their money with gold?

source user ?

What makes you think they won't just move to another country?

>China bans crypto
>mining difficulty spirals down
>we return to the golden ages
>BTC obtainable at $1000 before the inevitable moon to 10K from manipulation by banks/hedge funds

www.google.com/amp/s/asia.nikkei.com/amp/Markets/Commodities/China-sees-new-world-order-with-oil-benchmark-backed-by-gold

>Russia hand picks US president
>China backs its currency with gold, will gain a lot of allies, specially western nations turned off by Trump.
>China hacks the personal information of half the US population to create fake debt, crashing the economy with no survivors.
>Mainstream US media downplays everything
WW3 is just around the corner, the world is never going to be the same.

>b-but muh confederate statues
>b-but muh DACA dreamers
You all got played.

>russia hand picks a us president

yeah ok buddy

That's a grim picture of the future.
They had an army of shills and trolls on American news sites /pol included.

>>Russia hand picks US president

This has to be some serious bait

>muh russian clickbait turned the election

wew lad

China has be vying for the seat as the Global Currency for eons now. To implement an additional currency would only slow their goal.

Its nothing to do with anything other than that.

Now~! What this means for us, is that Roughly 20 percent of Bitcoins Market Share will drop out as a whole, the scarcity of BTC will definitely be null for a month or so. With the availability of said BTC, and price drop - we will see additional Investment brokers rise to the occasion to get in the running with Goldman Sachs.

Now what this means for petty traders on Veeky Forums, mainly is mining. The majority shares of Bitcoin Miners and hashrate power derives from The Peoples Republic of China, being that they have been stockpiling Antminers and buying out NVidia like it was a hobby to set silicone on fire.

What this means mostly as per the advantage we as internet geeks can do, is that there will soon be an abundance of slightly used Antminers and Graphics cards on the market on wholesale. If we can grab these, we could acheive ROI really fast without having to worry about the 11 cents per k/w mates~

It now becomes clear as to why Japan has emerged this week as having great interest in the Mining market, whereas before it was a mute point.

best places to buy used antminers from desperate chinks once this shit goes down? I don't know what they use

Both sides had an army of shills. It's just most people know Hillary is vile. Voting for her was the equivalent of selling your bags at loss just to preserve a tiny amount of money. Voting for trump was buying a shitcoin that probably sucks but has a chance of mooning.

Lol

>b-but muh confederate statues

Still can't believe tearing down old statues is the new hip virtuous thing to do. You guys really are fucking insane.

Contact Johan Wu, he may have some miners to sell.

I've looked into it before, back in June - there was a single operation where there were tens of thousands of Antminers S7s and S9s. There's a few different establishments - one of which made me a little hard, where they had an undergound bunker cleaned out and made into a Bitcoin mine, run by a regular fleet of Solar panels.

We're talking million dollar establishments here.

communism requires erasing occupied people's culture.

Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=LBMsXcSTi4s

They once experimented with letting market forces regulate the Yuan and it sank like a rock for a day. They are stuck with a completely manipulated currency.

I can't see how this works out for Communist China in the long haul. I've had a suspicion for a while that China's growing christian population will curb the country toward less collectivist governance. Couple that with their growing wealth and I think we'll see the end of "Communist" China soon

>Dengism.
every Southeast Asian or East Asian Businessman/politician know this, thats why they evade China(PRC)

This was my mentality tbqh.
I don't think it has mooned, but neither has it fallen in price.

China have always been destined to kill cryptos.

These fuckers wont even allow their citizens to use another countries Baidu/Tencent/Alibaba/DiDi or alternatives or even fucking invest in another country, what chance do you think they have of using another currency?

>Russia hand picks US president
>White boys thinks white people had any say in this
Oh, sweetie... sit down, shut up, and let the Asians continue running society without distractions

>Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia

>not Israel

confirmed not woke

youtube.com/watch?v=lKe32JerYws