youtube.com/watch?v=uSTWObrV92s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same. feelsbadman
got shaken out on some good positions.
Don't want to buy back higher.
fuck.

larp

Me rn.

The only way you can sell at the bottom is if it goes back up.

>sold OMG @11.25
>Immediately shoots up to 12$
>sold ETH @295
>Immediatelly shoots up to 310

I think hodling is better

I am so unbelievably shit at investing

I panic sell low everytime and miss the dip

how do I stop doing this ????

Same here. Lost $6000. Let's hug each other. Everything is okay. Let's learn from our mistakes. Don't look back, only forwards. Everything will be alright.

You people are so stupid. The same shit happened last week. You would think that being in crypto for even a few weeks would teach you that dips are a regular occurrence. Get a grip

buy solid coins at any reasonable price

don't check markets every day

have a goal in your mind (say, 30% increase or something) and set a sell order at that price

rinse and repeat

You are on the right path. Buy high, sell low, that's how it's supposed to be done.

lost about 400$. I need to place those fucking stop limits and conditional buys but i dont know how.

Can anyone please show? Step by step, what to type in, what is the best price to set it at etc etc

We can do it together and we wont have to post wojacks anymore

Last week did not have such a steep drop along with fake news about China banning all cryptos.

How do i stop looking at the market? I check every other minute and i can not stop.

Some people can trade, others can't. It seems to me you can't so either buy something you think is a hodl and wait a year or leave completely.

Trust me, just keep it that way and buy in at the bigger dip that is coming
This fake news bullshit wasn't the real dip

I hope so. I am all in USDT now, i think im gonna wait for what the weekend will bring. If ill have to rebuy at higher price then it will be a mistake learned.

You know nothing of dips til you bought 100 NEO at 0.01335.

Hold or lose. those are your options, sometimes lose is better but thats when you have a much better coin you need money for.

occupy yourself or turn your internet off and go for a walk/drink a bit during dips if you're prone to panic selling

I don't think so.
>well played, China

Shit nigger, just try to do it. I know that you can. I thought the same thing but its actually quite easy. When you look at the buy/sell boxes on bittrex in whatever market you want (for example, ETH-OMG), theres a red box that says "type". Click it, and select "conditional".

Then, you tell it when to "fire" (buy/sell), at a certain price point. Then set the price.

Lets say I bought a shitcoin at $2 (I'm using USD to make this easy). Its now $5. I want to set a sell order for $4 so I still double my money if it tanks.

I tell it to sell at $4 for $3.98/coin.

There. Its that fucking easy. You can do it mate

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.
What i am afraid of is lets say i want to set one conditional buy at very low price in case it crashes hard and one at higher price in case it starts mooning. If i set it, wont i just buy someones bags at very high price?

>sold @295
>bought back @315

Dont do this kids.

There's more to dips than some chink news
You'll have to have some patience

You don't ever set a stop-loss order! Either hodl through the "dip" and sell as soon as you break even or buy even more during the price drop. Remember, the loss is only "on paper" as long as you don't actually drop your bags.

ye you can fgt, its called buy order and sell order, their is like +70000h of youtube vids about it.

possibly. You have to be careful with these things. Once, I set a sell order quite low. What happened was that overnight that coin TANKED then rebounded.

If it was $80 the night before (dont remember, using random numbers), I set my sell order at $65 just in case. It dipped to $64.30 triggering my order, but before i woke up it already rebounded to $78.

I got screwed by the universe on that one!

Honestly my best advice is to HODL something long enough so you have a comfy margin of profit on it. Lets say you buy a coin at $20 and resist the urge to fuck with it. Its not $60/each. Even if the market tanks 40%, you still have $30something dollars, or a 50+% profit.

And since this is crypto, it'll be back in a week or less.

Learn this goys, EVERY FUCKING TIME IVE SOLD FOR A LOSS, WITHIN ONE WEEK CONDITIONS WERE RIGHT FOR ME TO HAVE MADE MONEY IF I HAD WAITED

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

tl;dr, be patient.

When BTC was $650 I accidently sold for $585 and kicked myself and panick rebought for like $648. I lost about $8400 that day (sold my whole stack like a collossal retard). I thought it was really mooning and would never come back down.

A week later it was going for $540.

It sucked, but now I understand patience much better.

Just wait a week if you're in a bad spot, goys...

how fucking hard is it not to panic sell. you all are idiots... the second the panic kicks in, just dont sell fucking idiots

NO FUCKING WAY ITS DIPPING AGAIN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK THIS SHIT I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

China just announced it will be banning exchanges and the (((west))) will follow suit under the guise of illegal drugs. It's going to drop more.

Here's a show on what's going on atm.

youtube.com/watch?v=uSTWObrV92s

I can only hope, BTC will do the big drop it does every so often and ill buy in with all my remaining fiat.