I'm tired of all these crypto posts. Can we go back to what matters? Resume advice, negotiating new salary raises...

I'm tired of all these crypto posts. Can we go back to what matters? Resume advice, negotiating new salary raises, and interview tips.

I want to start a career in the accounting sector. I would really appreciate some advice on some resume tips as I just finished my accounting diploma and am ready to hit up some accounting firms in my local area.

How should I stand out from the rest of my colleagues. If anyone here is in the accounting department id really appreciate some good advice. The positions im looking into are really lucrative, starting at $55,000 per year.

After I pay off my student loans im looking forward to putting 15% of my salary into a safe vanguard index fund and getting guaranteed constant gains. This has always been my dream to succeed in the corporate world.

I know this board is filled with 24/7 crypto but they all have no use case and I'm scared to invest in something that has no value. Look at the recent China ban on bitcoin. If trump were to follow suit and the federal government makes cryptos illegal they will all go to 0.

Take care guys, thanks in advance for any resume tips.

Other urls found in this thread:

monero.how/why-monero-vs-bitcoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not even kidding when i say what you posted doesn't matter compared to crypto. I'm almost at my yearly salary from crypto already. When people encourage investing in crypto right now they are giving you the best advice.

>accountant
>vanguard
>nocoiner

You sound as exciting as an empty waiting room at the dentist. Good luck with life.

> Wants to be an accountant
> Clearly doesn't understand that working for fiat is a losing game
> Thinks governments have some magical way of crashing crypto: "make it illegal! It worked for prohibition and marijuana right?"
> Clearly has no concept of sound money

Good luck with your resumes, I'll keep rolling in the money from mining and trading cryptos.

this

I have a good job, and already made your yearly salary this year on the side with crypto's. Thank god biz isn't about resume advice, interview tips and negotiating new salary raises.

holy shit you are retarded
this honestly.

>I want to start a career while NEETs are making thousands flipping shitcoins for a few minutes a day

If OMG succeeds, I'm going to be making over 100k this year.

>How should I stand out from the rest of my colleagues. If anyone here is in the accounting department id really appreciate some good advice

Depends what you want to do. My brother is in Audit at a Big 4 - the way he stood out was by having a 4.0 GPA and 4 years of part time accounting experience. He got his CPA, did on campus interviewing and was hired. Probably helped that he's gay.

> 15% of my salary into a safe vanguard index fund and getting guaranteed constant gains

This is fine. Go ahead and open your Roth or traditional IRA now and start pumping money into one of their Target Date Retirement funds, it's a "fund of funds" and offers a lot of diversification. If you go Big 4 you'll have a sick 401k though.

> This has always been my dream to succeed in the corporate world.

Cut your teeth in smaller firms, get your CPA then go try to get in-house with a company and work your way up to CFO.

Veeky Forums is not for wagecucks

Get out

Honestly when I see posts like this I imagine 3 years from now hearing about you committing suicide in some gruesome manner on the news. I almost feel bad, but the facts that you are insignificant and that you fucking middle-class faggots who are cushioned by mommy and daddy are the entire reason I quit speculating in crypto and played with robincuck. I really hope you faggots fucking die. Been involved since 2012 and let you faggot normies steamroll my dreams with your bullshit business talk as if anyone has had the privilege to get an accounting degree without mommy and daddy who isnt a minority.

Also, why don't you do everyone a favor and ask google you fucking low-IQ subhuman piece of shit? Take time to invest in your studies instead of asking random people on the internet for fucking tips. Jerkoff. Get the fuck out of my office.

>This has always been my dream to succeed in the corporate world.
C U C K

Why dont you generate some content faggot

nic symetrical dubs
also 3x3=9
just bought 100k

A bachelor's in accounting dosent mean shit these days. It took me a year to find a $13 per hour job. After a year of experience I got bumped up to $17 but money would be tight if I didn't live in the suburbs.

sell me this pen

(this is what you're asking for)

cool pen dude

>tfw accounting grad
>tried for months to get a staff accounting position or some type of analyst, no dice
>best I could manage is a glorified data entry "accounts payable"
>tfw 19/hr
>have to process like 150 invoices a day

Biggest ding was lack of experience and references. Now I have them. Been at job about a month...how long before I can start shopping around? I was gonna start shilling myself after about 5 months, so I can get a job for after 6 months here. Dunno if that's too fast but man, I hate this job. My boss is nice at least and the hours are good. I'll want to get something that pays better. Most of my coworkers don't even have degrees.

I don't want a "career". I want to save 80% of my income and put it in investments so I can retire as soon as possible. I fucking hate working but man, guaranteed weekly paychecks are pretty nice. If I make more annually then I get to retire sooner. Every moment spent in that place feels like a slow death.

Pft. Overachiever.

Feels bad man. Should I be grateful for 19/hr as my first office job? Personally I feel it sucks ballsacks. I have a weekend job that pays my rent so I can reach my savings goal.

>says crypto has no use case

Ignorant to XMR/Monero.

This is your lucky day OP, instead of being a dick, I will just point you to this website. 10 minutes of reading could change your financial life forever.

Here you go:
monero.how/why-monero-vs-bitcoin

What city do you live in? 19 starting for an AP job with no prior experience is pretty good I think

>I'm tired of all these crypto posts. Can we go back to what matters? Resume advice, negotiating new salary raises, and interview tips.
NO,FUCK YOU
BUY ETH,BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

Hmm. A few people have told me it is good. Just the colleges led me to believe I would be pulling 50k starting... Just feels like it isn't much. After taxes and everything it starts looking pretty scant. For some reason they're withholding like 33% when I'm pretty sure I'm in a sub-20% bracket. Guess (((papa government))) gets to hold it until april for me and put it in some investment vehicle to line their own pockets. Schweeet.

Hopefully in a year or two I will be making real bank.