Since marijuana is going to legalized in Canada, would it be wise to buy some stocks from some weed companies?

Since marijuana is going to legalized in Canada, would it be wise to buy some stocks from some weed companies?

Nah, Canadian legalization is a shitshow and everything is overpriced. Weed prices in canada are freefalling because BM exports to US have slowed since states started legalizing rec.
Money is in selling grow op equipment to the fat cows with pockets full of investor cash or getting in on something new like rosin presses or investing in extraction equipment company. But stay away from growers and retailers.

DUDE

weed lmao

fucking degenerates

looks like dude is holding grass clippings.

You are retarded, the growers are the ones having an oligolopoly in this end to prohibition. Ive been following it for two years.... Umm there not even fucking with the u.s cause of how ass backwards they are. Other medical countries are looking up to canada. Sure price per gram will go down but your obviously ill informed if you dont know how big edibles, oils and value added goods are. They can even make capsules like tylenol liquid gels. Stay poor

None of what you said is relevant to anything.
Growers and retailers are going to get fucked hard up the A by fed and provincial legislating. Its a terrible investment.
Meanwhile support companies are just getting ready to sell to whoever the government will decide to crown king.

>They can even make capsules like tylenol liquid gels
Their made with trim, its a by-product you dumb fuck. Money is in selling them the extractors and vacuum ovens they need to make these by-products and offshoots to stay competitive.

that is the shittiest looking weed I have ever seen

Fucking dumb cunt are you this fucking retarded. There are producers that can produce below a dollar a gram. If they use trim thats better. Secondly these ancillary companies can only sell so much extractors till it is not needed stupid neanderthal fuck. Ohhh the crown corporation boo hoo. Your probably one of those early jodie emery fucks who bitch and moan about not having private dispensaries. Oh and lastly dipshit we cam disrupt as growers alcohol and tobaco and opoids. So who gets bought out at a premium, the growers or the support companies dipshit. Ill give u a hunt u autistic fuck, its the ppl who grow and refine the weed and thats the big lps not the craft growing ones you downsyndrome fuck. Fuck out of here p.s theres also online sales and medical margins to even out provincial run stores and there cut fud fuck. Goal is to eliminate faggots in the illegal market and blow jackasses like you the fuck out. Been making money on this shit

Yes

Yes, but its a long term hold, not something you'll be able to flip within a year. The initial jump was due to Trudeau's election and campaign promises. Canadian weed stocks will do well once they appear in mainstream stores and pharmacies, but you need to do your research.

For US weed stocks - I wouldn't touch them at all. The political climate around it in US is just crazy.

Dude weed

i dont think its weed, someone cut their lawn

there is no way people are producing waxes, oils and hash for $1 a gram in the western world. fucking lol. bud yes, extracts no.

lmao

Guess we're going to have to build a wall to the North to keep all the druggies out.

Better investment would be construction companies.

Im only responding in this thread because that is the worst picture of weed ive ever seen in my life
I mean cmon man wtf, do it some justice and show those frosty budssss

> frosty buds
>Canadian LP poison shwag
No such thing

the idea of weed being legalised eventually is probably massively priced into any weed stock/fund all over the world, you've got a good chance of gaining still but the stocks will be very expensive making you vulnerable to a big drop in price if things don't go your way or a competitor dominates the market

i got you senpai

Retard. Plain and simple, the Canadian companies that have a licence to grow will choke out black market growers. It will go the path of the Canadian liquor control board, and the Canadian tobacco industry.

Investing in any Canadian company with a license to grow is a fucking great idea, any time between now and next summers legalization deadline. This is orchestrated to be the biggest Canadian cash cow in the last 50 years.

Competitors will not dominate the market as they are all Canadian. All that happens is that the larger companies are teaming up (or buying out) the smaller ones to get a larger slice of the pie.

All the misunderstanding on this thread reflects why the price of Canadian LP's are set to skyrocket next year.