Tfw you've browsed Veeky Forums long enough to immediately sniff out bullshit as soon as you see it

>tfw you've browsed Veeky Forums long enough to immediately sniff out bullshit as soon as you see it
Protip for newfags. 95% of ICO threads you see being shilled on here are created by the dev of that coin. As soon as a sucker on Veeky Forums falls for their scam ICO, they will create threads about it 24/7 to feel good about their investment. This causes a chain reaction where 6 threads about the same ICO will be active at the same time, simulating that there's organic interest in the coin. Don't fall for scam artists promising you "free money".

Another protip: that guy saying he's a 23 year old millionaire? He isn't.

Another: that guy saying he worked 40 hours while going to school and running his own business to make you feel lazy? He didn't do that. He's Live Action Role Playing, which faggots love to do on Veeky Forums.

You're welcome.

Another protip: that guy that says he's got Veeky Forums all figured out, doesn't.

Another pro tip, if you bought at ATH also buy dip, chancing of recovering losses are increased if you do this since you only need to rise between dip and ATH

Another protip: that guy that says he's got that guy that says he's got Veeky Forums all figured out all figured out, doesn't.

comfy tier protip: make monthly deposits into your exchange accounts and execute buy orders immediately. it will have the same effect but you wont have to worry about whether you bougjt at ATH or bought a dip

hopefully my tag isnt green

Another protip: People who talk as if they understand a coin inside and out, and present persistent strawman arguments that they market as fool-proof defense for NOT investing are professional FUDers or whales trying to make sure you stay ignorant. Buy in and ignore the bullshit. SO LONG AS IT STILL HAS A RATIONAL USE-CASE AND POTENTIAL.

Another protip: sell all your coins and wait out the storm to come, buy back in when everyone has been slaughtered

legit kek

extra protip: that guy that says he's got that guy that says he's got that guy that says he's got Veeky Forums all figured out all figured out all figured out, doesn't.

source: I am 23 years old crypto millionaire living off bitcoin I bought for 11 sats

Another protip: learn Python

underrated

>Bought bitcoin for 11 says

That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works.

Sup, pepe.

>bought bitcoin when it was worth 11 sats
ok you made me laugh faggot

So that is the full form of larp

The thing is this chain reaction also causes a pump

Fuck this id is closest to my name

tfw bought 100 btc at 50 vitaliks

I hope the obsidian devs can see this

I'm new but has anything ever been more shilled than WaltonCoin? Those have me laughing by now

I'll give you 100k sats per BTC right now, why be a millionare when you could be a billionare.

Kenneth, is that you?

Another Protip, its not gay if hes dressed like a girl

Protip
In the Veeky Forumsraeli meeting after we all made it Do NOT EAT THE BROWNIES

Protip: fuck your mother if you want fuck

the sentence below this is false.
protip: the sentence above this is true.