I'm currently in a mock trading competition against the whole class to see who can come up with the most earnings...

I'm currently in a mock trading competition against the whole class to see who can come up with the most earnings. Top 3 will get extra credit towards the final grade. Are there any options, futures/forwards, stocks you guys recommend in investing in? We have a limit of $25,000

lol i remember this game back in highschool. invest it into GBTC

idk, but apple is releasing new phone soon

Call HCI Jan 18 25 strike. purchase at the split of the bid and ask

just bought some today

pic related

they're running into some significant supply issues, not sure if it's a safe bet

can you cheat by shorting 3x leveraged etfs? if so and its over a decent time frame look into that. I'm assuming you cant buy crypto

what is the time frame of the competition, 3 months?

just stfu and say you bought the bottom of the btc/eth/ltc dip

Bitcoin XBT. It's a stock which follows the Bitcoin chart.

You will win.

Correct the time frame is a little over 3 months.

I don't think we can trade crypto. Only 1) Futures: Index, Livestock, Energy, Interest rate, Currency, Metals
2) Stocks: any stocks listed in markets
3) Options: stock index options (SPY, RUT, VIX, FTSE, MSCI)

Impressive

If you can't buy the HCI option than 100% into HCI stock until their news announcement next week

>Tell the teacher you withdrew all $25,000 and bought crypto with it.
>Keep track of your fake crypto gainz.
>Win contest.
>Get credit for thinking outside the box

Buy the most volatile stock you can find right before earnings and hope it does well.

If you do this and it moons 50%+, you won the competition. Remember you're trying to earn the most in a short span of time, you have nothing to lose.

You could also buy a biotech company right before they reveal clinical trials or something.

We're literally penalized $10,000 a day for trading outside of the specified products.

also $1,000 per day if we execute less than 5 contracts per day

wtffffffff

Do this but make sure you email the teacher when you would've transacted and take fees into account.

It probably wouldn't hurt to also play the game by the rules.

Oh, you're kiked, toppest of keks fellow goyim.

Do 5 safe contracts a day after your volatile company moons. Perfectly hedge yourself to maintain your principal.

I got 1st place in my competition by going all in on SPXL (s&p500 x3) and borrowing half the money so it was essentially x6. Since only the top 3 get extra credit, you either go big or go home.

Do the UVXY. It's a 3x multiplier on volatility. You will either win spectacularly or be the worst. No in between.

Protip: never invest in this for real.

>buy in coin/token of choice before massive pump that lasts a few hours
>prorate your 10000 dollar penalty
>still be up several multiples

ALL IN ON $DRYS FAGGOTS

if you have to make 5 trades a day then you need to come visit robinhood general every day and get ideas there

this. if nothing else do it for the memes

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! Can't let these normies win REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1. These fake stock market games all use delayed quotes for trade executions because real-time quotes typically cost money. If you're smart enough, you can find some real-time quotes and look for big movers every day. Then buy or sell in your fake game before the delayed quotes catch up. You're 100% guaranteed to win.

2. Tell your teacher that he's a fucking idiot for making you play this game, which is the absolute worst way to learn about the markets, investing, or growing your wealth. Not that anyone should be surprised: he's teacher, and by definition an idiot when it comes to money. Blind leading the blind. This is the only lesson to be learned in the next three months.

You're welcome.