How many of you DUMB FUCKING NIGGER FUDGE PACKING GOYS bought into the DIP MEME and held your shitcoins?

how many of you DUMB FUCKING NIGGER FUDGE PACKING GOYS bought into the DIP MEME and held your shitcoins?

This market is going straight down you stupid fucking faggots. Look at what happened before with the hump. Same thing is going to happen. ETH will bottom out ~150 USD just like last time. The only FUD here is the FUDGE packing you are going to take as you continue to lose money dumb fucking dead faggots.

TL;DR
hodl is a meme

The only thing you should be buying is the Jesuscoin and praying to whatever god you have.

ok

WHATS GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN FUCKING CHINA REEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm getting drunk for the last time before I'm getting fucking poor again.

Nice! Bought 100k!

the chinese came here to sell NEO and chew rice. Guess what

"We out of rice mister"

people who are holding are usually doing it in timeframes of years, not days. why would they care about dips

Perfect example of the inverse relationship between how much someone swears and how much they know what they're talking about.

i got some ancient pics from the first bitcoin crash

Classic

Are we actually going through this again

If this guy believed what he said here and held through hes probably a millionaire today. I dont see what there is to laugh about.

my favorite bitcoin crash reaction of all time

Pretty inspirational. I wish I knew how his story turned out.

wow i hope he still have them

But this is a dip and the history says bitcoin is going up.

why would eth crash. explain

Because the market as a whole is in a dip and ETH its self is in a dip vs bitcoin. So low test omegas cant handle the pressure. Dont gamble with money you cant afford to lose, then you wont be posting pink wojacks.

>member status Legendary

WITH NO SURVIVORS!!!!

there are at least 3 threads predicting eth will dump.

From past history I can draw meme triangle over Veeky Forums predictions and conclude nothing is gonna happen.

>there are at least 3 threads predicting eth will dump.

I'm buying right now, just do the opposite what /biz says and you will be fine.

slowly buying in steps aswell. secretly hoping for a fucking giant crash that shakes out all weak hands again

If it crashes I buy if no I hold literally win win. Stay lamboless chinks.

>Bought ANS at 5$
>dumped at 26$

If only i wasn't poor, i could have made some serious money, well still pretty good i guess.

who else is shorting the fuck out of the market and making a killing all week?

I sold at an $8000 lost. Please send help.

JESUS CHRIST user, how dumb are you? what have you done??

OP is a Faggot

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING. I PANICKED OKAY? IT'S BECOME LIKE A GAMBLING ADDICTION

Never sell your stuff when there is a big market correction. Just don't sell when numbers are red, only when you hold bags for a long time with no hope for a recovery sell at a loss and make money with something else instead of waiting a lifetime for a potential moon. Dude, just hold during those times

Check out Jim Jones over here

due to how many judgements the if-clause requires, this isn't advice at all.

of course, don't sell when it'll go up again - panic is when you think you're fucked and the lose all case applies.

People,said the same when the bitcoin was 80 then dropped to 20.
Just hodl.

panic shouldn't be a thing when the entire market moves south.. When a single coin does, it's worth thinking about jumping the ship

lmao, bitcoin is $4000+, last year it was 10% of that, i really don't understand panicfags. literally just hold, that's all you need to do.

Jesus Christ, why do so many people panic about a temporary crash?

>You will not get my fucking bitcoins.
Wow. This was some gangster shit in 2011. That guy is a boss.