Why is nobody on Veeky Forums every shilling LISK? This coin has the potential to easily go to $50??

Why is nobody on Veeky Forums every shilling LISK? This coin has the potential to easily go to $50??

It has had some good gains in the previous month or two? Why are you not buying anons? Are you really waiting for bean to moon?

security backdoor

> muh german engineering
Chink coins are better

thats a man

stop chilling lisk on this board, let us buy cheap and let them fomo after rebranding

Cause we aren't morons and already realise ark has everything lisk has to offer plus a million other bonuses in development.

Ark is the king js coin it will swallow lisks marketcap soon enough

Lisk is a scam, Verge is where i would put my money, after all who kwons what's gonna happen this monday around 10 a.m. GMT...

the guy who made lisk good moved onto ARK

BBBBRAAAAAAAPPPP!!!!

dat ass....

Lisk is a joke.

well...pajeets flooded this thread, time to abort

Because decent coins don't need shilling.

Lisk is a scam

Kinda weird seeing someone post my butt.

sure thing pajeet

sorry butt dubs never lie your the pajeet here xdD

Ark is a stupid fucking fork of the great GERMAN LISK ffs, enjoy your shit. Lisk made my wealth, I won't let yyou guys shit on it fuck you, see you at 30$ this year faggets

As a stuttering pothead I'm much more confident investing in ARK than LISK.

fuck off newfag

Ark > Lisk

you're hot as fuck. can you post feet next?

ark is better and more liked on Veeky Forums

The best devs left the lisk team already, they went on to make ark.
Ark = ex-lisk core dev, crypti creator (the coin that lisk is based on) and more

Now lisk is trying to pump the price by "rebranding" which is just marketing and putting a new name on the project. Short term the price could increase, but its no next ethereum

>more liked on Veeky Forums
BIG FAT PLUS FOR LISK

tbf I really think it might hit $20-$25. I'm just gonna let it ride for a while.

yeah.. honestly don't give a fuck about the coin other than the gains. Trading with emotion is bullshit, growing actually attached to a coin is bullsit aswell. Lets make money, dump and make money with something else dude

yeah but even if it's like the dot come bubble, search for companies with high investment and LSK had a 40 mil initial investment.

stfu dude. Never mention that upcoming monday again, and especially not the exact time 10 a.m. GMT. It must remain... a secret. OKAY!?