Which is the more impressive and sophisticated civilisation/culture out of these three?

Which is the more impressive and sophisticated civilisation/culture out of these three?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paduka_Pahala
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're a single civilization.

Japan.

It's like comparing Greeks, Romans and later Europeans... Obviously the Chinese are the best simply because they're the Greece of the east in that they created the foundations from which other cultures spawned...

It's not a contest

Same civilisation, but ethno cultural wise, Japan

China without doubt. China is like the cradle of our history. Human history is the history of China.

this, obviously. All roads lead to China

Not even remotely true.

By that logic, middle east is better than than Europe or Asia simply because its older, but thats not the case

>Original chink vs mountain chinks vs island chinks
But really, china is the most impressive, korea the most sophisticated and japan the least autistic

Japan beats both of em

The one the other two are based upon.

Only one of the three has any culture at all.

>japan the least autistic

They're the same civilization. Since the origin is in China, it's the only acceptable awnser.

Sure thing Ching Chong chinaman

Actually Japanese civilization stems from Amaterasu, who was Japanese.

I'm just here to see the weeaboos and chinks arguing

i mean this is Veeky Forums, who do you expect americans to back? a neutered animal that produces cartoons for them to jerk off to or an angry pseudo-USSR frenemy?

Asians are superior to europeans though.

Who introduced Asians to the modern world?

China #1 up to the end of the Yongle Emperor's reign 1424 when Japan entered its little Samurai golden age

Korea #2 until some time during the reign of Emperor Kinmei 539–571

the Kangxi Emperor made China great again in the 1680s

Japan was close to China during the late 18th century until China's cracks started to show in the White Lotus Rebellion 1794

Korea achieved #2 after Mao took over in China

>a korean
Ahahahahahha

kek

Why does nobody support Korea?

You don't get it. Europeans are literally going extinct'd. That's how History works. The ones that survive and develop are superior to the ones that get extinct'd.

>grass is superior to every animal on the endangered species list

That's a pretty weird definition of superiority desu.

They are extremely ancient and never really amounted to anything.

Anyway, definitely China. It's like pitting France against Slovenia and Romania. Yes, they were there, they did some things but the overall impact of those nations is on a completely different scale compared to France.

Well, then what's your definition of superiority? Development?

true superiority is the surrvival of the heat death of the universe.

All life will end when it comes, thus all life amounts to nothing unless there is life that could bypass it.

Then asians will be superior as they survived the most, meanwhile europeans drowned in their own lack of birth-rate.

it is possible, though not if you intend to stay in your present form

don't give me /x/shit, and it still isnt feasible yet.

>implying middle eastern history, culture and achievements do not outnumber europe's
Europeans have always been barbarians, this period of Western Civilization as some call it is an historical anomaly that has lasted so far some 200 years and will soon fade into the books as history's episode of "barbarians try civilization".

Let's face it, China has always been the protagonist of civilization. India and the Middle East are the other main characters/main support characters. Everyone else is backstage.

China. How is this even a question? They're one of the oldest surviving civilizations and their art, science, and other contributions to humanity have been inestimable. The Koreans admittedly do well as a cultural offshoot while Japan was only relevant since the 1800's when they modernized.

it's abit more than that, the chinese identity is the only one that is not only expansive but also qualitative.

If you were 10-30% chinese, practiced/celebrated basic chinese traditions and spoke the language, even people in the mainland would consider you somewhat "chinese", but if your 10-30% not-white, it'd definitely be hard to consider you european.

if china has its way, the whole world will someday be chinese, albeit being a world with many different kinds of chinese people

t. chingchong

t. ken-sama

>>If you were 10-30% chinese, practiced/celebrated basic chinese traditions and spoke the language, even people in the mainland would consider you somewhat "chinese"
Never knew this, seems China is the least racist of the three which is a good thing, so would they accept Chinese passing SEA like me?

if you married a chinese person, and your descendants accepted chinese culture as a base sure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paduka_Pahala

I'm tempted to say Chyna because the other two cultures basically derived many facets of their cultures from the Chinese, including their languages, writing systems, architectural styles, and religion (the most notable Buddhist pilgims coming into Korea and Japan from China.)

However, Japan's popular culture, technology sector, and history as an island civilization clearly set it apart from the others. Even their medieval warriors (Samurai) have become cultural symbols on par with European knights in shining armor.

So i'm going to have to go with Nippon.

You do realize that India and Nigeria have higher birthrates than China, right? And those will slow down as well, as they industrialize even further. Europeans haven't stopped making babies because they forgot how to, they've just realized they can do more with their lives and wealth than shit out babies for the good of the state. Third-worlders will come to the same conclusion once they no longer have to work 16 hour days to feed their unsustainably large families.

China had to westernize to become relevant again, and Dubai wouldn't be more than a collection of desert huts without industrialization. Sorry, user.

I see you weeb want to start a piss match again?
Anyway, have you noticed East Asia also call "Sinosphere"? Do you know what it means?

t. wang xhia ren
>($0.10 has been deposited)

>people with flat asses will dominate the world
Sounds horrifying.

Too bad they're obsolete now. Korean pop culture is more relevant and widespread than Japan's. The Chinese economy overtook the #2 spot that Japan had. Japan's economy has been in the shitter ever since 1990. Their birth rates are declining, they've got massive internal debt, and their politicians are a joke. No wonder the North Koreans shoot missiles at them because everyone knows how pussified Japs are ever since the US nuked the shit out of them.

>mountain chinks
I'm pretty sure Japan has more mountains than Korea.

Japan is about 75% mountains, South Korea is about 70% mountains. South Korea is the non-mountainous part.

2000 BCE: China
1000 BCE: China
0 CE: China
1000 CE: China
*YUAN'D and QING'D*
1900 CE onwards: Japan

Bruz they already think you are Chinese.

China is ok. But does east Asian civilization have some universal value like freedom, human right etc? Western civilization spread not only by the better technology but also by ideology of enlightenment. By what will China lead us in the future? Communism? Confucianism?

hahahahah my fucking sides

Depends on the time period. Currently, it would be Japan.

I feel like chineseposting false flagging has increased explosively in the last month.

Obviously Japan. They're the ones that civilized the chinese and the koreans, honorary aryans after all, there is no contest.

Who the fuck is emperor Kinmei?

Measuring worth by merit seems better system overall, if you ask me.

No, because middle east is not provide the ancient foundation of the west. That honour goes to Hellas.

Yes, ancient hellenic wisdom is superior to muh hebrew mythology and all the other subsequent train wrecks

In many ways, Ancient Chinese and Greek texts represent an absolute high point in human civilization. Absolute - moderntards included.

>What is the Taika reform?
>Who are the Soga clans?

>Korean pop culture is more relevant and widespread than Japan's.
Clearly, no. And it's not like Korean birth rate are any better than Japan.

China is the most impressive considering its size and ancienty. But Japan is also very impressive. It's way smaller than China but it still had a huge impact, and its ability to catch up quickly is remarkable. We all know about the Meiji reforms, but the simple fact Japan managed to create a sophisticated state so quickly when they were basically in prehistorical age for so long is something that should be taken into account.
Korea never produced anything noteworthy.

What impact did Medieval Japan have that Korea lacked in? Was the state of Goguryeo so miniscule that despite unifying the Southern Mohe people and having influence in area as far as Inner Mongolia and leading the vulnerable Sui Dynasty into bankruptcy? Both Chinese and Japanese texts don't seem so.

Japan before 19th century really had not too much "impact" to world other than East Asia, most "impact" they did was harassing their neighbors, especially Korea and China. And Korea was no match to China of course but they actually was a prominent regional power compare to Japan before 16th century.

Good aesthetics traditions, way stronger literature, militarly way more impressive considering chinese sources say katanas were efficient and japanese firearms on par with european ones.
Sorry, no one really care about Korea, I know koreans on the internet can be very insecure and will claim all the accomplishments realized by China or Japan, but it's a bit embarrassing really.

MONGOLIA

>Japan before 19th century really had not too much "impact" to world other than East Asia
Why would they? Japan is a bunch of islands far east, they had no mean to impact on the whole world. But they still produce their own civilization that was noted for its refinement by europeans having been there.

>they had no mean to impact on the whole world.
Well they tried twice but failed, until Meiji Restoration.

>good aesthetics tradition
Subjective
>Way stronger literature
Uh, how so? its known fact that a Baekje Scholar named Wang Li introduced Chinese texts to Japan and set up a literary tradition. Tell me any texts that could pass off as noteworthy to the Chinese.
>military way more impressive.
Chinese sources also say the Siamese were better then the Japanese in naval confrontation, Koreans as the greater archers in the East and favoured Vietnamese muskets rather then Portuguese ones. Has Medieval Japan ever fought off several land invasion against both Jurchen and Chinese Empires outnumbered?
> Sorry no one cares about Korea
Sure, I'm sure no body cares. Perhaps your arguements would be more persuasive if you actually made arguements that weren't based off opinions and refrecense texts that "proves" the importance of Japan to the Sinosphere.

You kinda sounds like an falseflagging shitposter that got bitter after Korean economical success since the 80s. It's not 1910 anymore.

Emperor of Japan, during this period Japan started making overtures to Korea, presumably due to an expansion of trade, a sign Japan was changing.

Oh alright then. I don't see how that impacts the status of Korea though. I would rate Emperor Kotoku as the more important figure in Japanese history.

>Subjective
That's pretty much what europeans thought back then. They made no such claim about Korea. The fact many chinese tourists visit Kyoto and Nara each year should already tell you something.
>Tell me any texts that could pass off as noteworthy to the Chinese.
I dont think I talked about the influence of Japan in China. But the Tale of Genji is quite clearly the produce of a very advanced civilization.
>Has Medieval Japan ever fought off several land invasion against both Jurchen and Chinese Empires outnumbered?
No, but they did defeat the Mongols. Their invasion of Korea also crippled the Ming's economy.

I'm not mad at Korea, or Korean people. But too many koreans can be very autistic on the internet.

It doesn't impact Korea, Japan just seemed to overtake Korea at that point.

Korea at the time was 3 small kingdoms at the southern tip and Goguryeo was predominantly pastoralist. Maybe it is subjective, maybe if I went back in time I'd find Goguryeo to be more lively than I imagined despite being less settled and more than just a few small towns with near carbon copies of Chinese culture. How would this compare to the emerging Yamato though? Japan in this era piques my interest more.

China is a black civilization also.

fuck korean
kill japanese (it turns them on)
marry chinese

China one it's own is like all of europe. It's as big, as cultured and even more populated and diverse.
China alone could only be compared with another meganation as India.
Now between Korea and Japan, Japan is imo much more interesting.
Until 20th century Korea and Japan copied China (especially Korea) now both copy Japan, but the Japanese culture is pretty unique.

China, because Japan will self-extinct due to low birthrates.

>That's pretty much what europeans thought back then. They made no such claim about Korea.

Right, that's because 18th century Joseon was an isolationist shithole that never recovered after multiple failed reforms and capitulation of the royal court. I seem to recall Korea was called the Land of the Morning Calm by a certain Empire.

It's seems you focus only on the shittest parts of Korean history. What do you gain from limiting your perspective?

>the fact that many Chinese visit Kyoto and Nara each year

Chinese tourists go literally everywhere. They also used to visit Korea a shit ton until the recent “tourist ban” due to the whole THAAD shitbuckle.

>I don't think I talked about the influence of Japan in China. But the Tale of Genji is quite clearly the produce of a very advanced civilization.

Right, it probably is a good read. But we are talking about the supposed superiority of Japanese literature over the Korean ones. Who else would read Japanese literature except for other countries? and how can you rate which novel is better over the other? Novels are an art form, you can note the amount of relevance but cannot be judged objectively.

>No, but they did defeat the Mongols. Their Invasion of Korea also crippled Ming economy.

Korea defeated the Sui, Tang, Khitai, Jurchens and the Early Lotus Flower Society (that became Ming later on) all outnumbered, against the bigger empire.

Japanese success in fighting against two invasions proves not the lack ability or the inferiority of the Korean Military. You were the one to say Japanese military was "way more impressive" It is merely subjectivity.

>I'm not mad at Korea, or Korean people.

Then perhaps you should stop being passive aggressive to every fuckall people that has interest in Korean history. I don't see the need for infatuation with the people that nationalists say have an inferiority complex.

Goguryeo people were farmers.They were never really horse people like the mongols.

Goguryeo is actually the most populate lot in the Peninsula. Sure, to the North you might have seen a lot of Mohe tents and tribes, but keep in mind, there is about tombs in Goguryeo, three Mountain fortresses, one capital city in Pyong Yang and 90 out of supposed 10,000 tombs have been found. It was definitely the most populous kingdom.

And I really don't have anything to compare both architectures. Most we've seen of Ancient Korean remains are fortresses and tombs.

Pic related is a Silla temple.

Taekwon’do is the origin of Kung-fu and Karate. Also Korean Saurabi is the origin of Samurai. Actually, Japan stole everything from Korea while they occupied Korea.

A lot of southern Chinese are part SEAsian and a bunch of them live in SEA.

Horsefuckers can't govern for shit

Obviously China. 2bh this question seems pretty retarded.

Stop falseflagging Chen

t. mongoloid

Patrician: China
Contrarian: Korea
Plebeian: Japan

I don't really know shit about them but my high school history class focusing on East Asia spent like 95% of the time on China

t. 17 year old humanlet
reported

It was years ago, retard.

There is only one civilization in your picture. As to which nation executed Chinese civilization the best, obviously Japan. Where do you think you are?

Why include Korea at all? They were never impressive or relevant. Koreans like to think otherwise but they are delusional.

>And those will slow down as well,
It already nearly has.

>wahhhh stop calling us barbarians
>wahhhh it's propaganda when Historical texts show favourable to people other then Japanese!

Mandate of Heaven

Sure its called different things nowadays but so long as there is peace and prosperity and maybe a little bit of freedom on what you can shitpost about online, the people simply trust the oligarchy to rule.

If they lose peace and prosperity then heaven thinks they are shitters and it is justifiable for ANYONE to claim power.