I just sold all of my BTC at 4300. How fucked am I? It's not going back up is it? China fucked us up good right...

I just sold all of my BTC at 4300. How fucked am I? It's not going back up is it? China fucked us up good right? I was fucking panicking please tell me everything will be alright...

you did the right thing

Tell me you didn't actually sell for a loss.

no, you did good.
buy back at ~ $3k

Shit's not going to 3k. China is not banning exchanges and even if they did, the ones in Hong Kong will be unaffected. This is just coins on sale.

Who knows? In the future try not trade emotionally. Cross your fingers that the market continues to dip over the coming week and then buy back in and improve your position.

You're not supposed to sell

Sold 17 btc @4270 didn't sell for a loss though.

Dont listen to this retard, user

Basically everyone on this board has been saying “buy at 3k” for weeks now

this

you're a dumbass. The major support is at 3600. Enjoy misreading charts and being poor.

I hope they ban everything. Cheap coins galore.

OP was right
sell while you still can

It might be lower but it also might bounce hiher so you still fucked up. I mean even if you were sure it was gonna dump, at least wait for the bounce. It might not be very high on monday but it will most likely be higher than it is now

Dump everything right now.

I called Xi Jinping. He said it is going to be centralized.

My dad works at bitcoin he says it's going to go down more

Yep. Sell the news

BTC wants to be 5k, let it.

see you at 4800 on sunday

lmfao

I sold my car and invest my life savings on Bitcoin and Litecoin. Now it is crashing....ALREADY CALL THE POLICE, BUT THEY TELL ME THAT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND !!! My lawyer is not helping either.

HEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPP

They should stop making so many then.