With a major identifiable event happening, and also taking into consideration the current market...

With a major identifiable event happening, and also taking into consideration the current market. What can we expect to be the big businesses taking an upswing after Irma does it's thing?

Predictions?

By now all of that is already priced in, user. That's what people call /smart money/. The only smart money biz has is in cryptos. If shit gets worse than people thought, VIX could spike. Also Oil prices could go up if there are distributors in Florida that can't operate. Similar to texas.

Servpro and other restoration companies get a large amount of business from catastrophes like this.

>its a category 5 again

are you a florida bro?

I heard they were issuing manditory evacuation. But there's literally no gas. And there are so many people on the highways that a 3 hour drive now takes 12 hours. And that one of the islands of the coast got 90% destroyed.

This will be insane.

SC here

godspeed florida bro, looks like its moving west of miami, its a fucker of a storm but you guys will be fine after the electricity and cleanup efforts start next week

>And that one of the islands of the coast got 90% destroyed

it didn't even hit the keys yet. Fort Myers reporting. Supposed to be a direct hit here. Mandatory evacuations only issued in some areas

Do I sell for profit or hold? I bought the reinsurance stock dip and it went up, but Irma is going to hit1! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>yfw hundreds of Floridans die stranded on a gridlocked highway with no gas

Not sure which island they were talking about on the radio earlier today. But they said that one of them go leveled and wasn't responding.

>doesn't realize its all part of the plan

This forecast is old. The latest track is near the western coast of FL. EFFECTS WILL BE FELT EVERYWHERE IN FL.

Construction companies, waste removal, trucking (in conjunction with waste removal), service for hire (need people on the ground for clean-up). Short insurance companies.

In crypto land PINK might have a 2nd run. They seemed to get some PR during Harvey due to donations.

miami reporting in. i'm looking pretty fucked.

I kept seeing threads about how Barbuda got totally destroyed and how 1600 or something people living there were cut off from the rest of the world for 12 hours a few days ago. How many of them died? I can't seem to find anything.

Also literally nothing came out of that sunflare that was supposed to destroy earth earlier today either.

Failing /pol/shits literally spreading fake news over here baka.

How'd you get stuck there

Maybe if you swim into the ocean, and just dive under the hurricane, it won't kill you. Like, with a dive suit and oxygen.

its been weeks and we still dont even have an accurate total for houston after harvey

it is too late. hundred thousands will die. invest in slaked lime and bodybags.

this is best option

Miami is a shithole nothing of value will be lost

My friend is already in VIX. He's predicting 1-5k returns

shipping sector. watch BDI
I'm in heavy NMM

also building supplys. home depot, drywall, lumber.. etc..

short places like walgreens and other stores that have been flooded

I'm in a Timber ETF

there's going to be a lot of reconstruction