We all got in too late

we all got in too late

there are 100+ ICOs in september alone dont worry it will be fine

we are the early adopters

>born too late to explore earth
>born too early to explore space and time
>born just in time for gains with the boys on biz
It's not too late user. No excuses. Shit's only getting started.

Until the top 5 market cap coins reach the 100 billion dollar range, we still got time. We're not even close to the tech boom level of money yet

Yea bitcoin will slowly crash again. And this market isn't ready to take off yet. Most coin projects are pajeet tier shit with no practical uses. But it's all coming. But not yet. Normies will get scared off once more by dropping btc price. Then it's the moon for anyone currently on biz who stays with this and doesn't kill themselves

No. These crashes are literally buying us time.

There are opportunities for big profit every day. You can't change the past so the best of the current situation.

*make the best

who is thi semen demon?

Until there is an "easy" and "safe" way for normies to get money into crypto, we are early adopters. The vast majority of people don't want to deal with exchanges, wallets and shit. Just hodl and things will be alright

we are the early adapters

it's a bubble as well
long-term: possible use, providing that it manages to become a stable currency
short-term: definitely bubble

There's 16.7m wallets right now. That's the upper bound on the possible number of unique users BTC could have had. Which seems really early to me.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER IF YOU WANT FUCK

Yes, considering something like 90% of all Bitcoin wallets hold less than 1BTC.

its not too late it will go lower, you will see user you will see!

Born at the right time for all the Pink Wojak memes thhough.

The problem is that normies won't invest in 0,004 BTC, they actually think that is stupid change $4500 more or less hard worked real money with just 1 volatile internet magical money.

sauce?

When it hits normies, terms like mBTC (MilliBitcoin) will be used, so they can say have like 450 mbtc. Or hell, they wI'll just be sat.

why does Coinbase have my Bitcoin locked for 5 days after puchasing it. I want to sell now but it won't let me.

This.
Not to mention, Coinbase is having all kinds of verification problems lately.
Gemini takes forever to get verified.
Other sites look sketchy as fuck to give all their info to.

Normies aren't going to touch crypto for a long time.
It's just like when the Internet took off and normies didn't really get on it until 2007/2008.

>why does Coinbase have my Bitcoin locked for 5 days after puchasing it. I want to sell now but it won't let me.

This is the beginning of many normies. When you hear shit like this just know the normies are coming

I already came

I'm personally looking forward to all of the christmas themed pink wojaks

kek

gg

nice just bought 100k

>we got in too late
>the bubbles gonna pop
>crypto is a ponzi scheme

Don't forget russian hackers