Crash Recap Thread

Okay boyo's what's your portfolio and how much did you lose?

I'll start
>holding BTC, BCH, STRAT, ETC, OMG
>didn't sell anything
>bought another $2K AUD of OMG at around $11USD mark
>probably down $600USD or so all together

Your turn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xZl4U8pxPw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Holding BTC, ETH, NEM, NEO
>down about $16k today
Still gonna buy more though

Holding XEL, SHIFT and ADEX

Down 20% across the board

Holding 5.00 BTC.

is it strange that I feel more anxiety when its going up than when it's going down?

Yeah find me a coin that does a nice upward slope like that user, you can't.

Nah I'm the same. Been around long enough to know that investing in good coins means you'll recover from the dips, but growth presents opportunity for profit AND opportunity for loss if you miss the boat. Dips are just loss.

>Exit 142
>Broome road

youtu.be/xZl4U8pxPw8

So the crash is over

broome road niggas wat up

I didn't sell anything, so I lost $0

All in on ark and literally lost nothing. Holding steady lmao

This. Although i shoulda sold high to buy again low. Never really know for sure, but selling at ATH is a good idea in general. worst case scenario you end up buying a bit higher. Best case you make more motherfucking money

But ive stopped trying to check on my crypto everyday. Just gonna ride on my OMG until at least the end of the month

Down 141$ that will recover once btc hits 4900 again and bought some cheap coins in my way down last week i lost 300$ i was prepared this time apparently just no prepared enough

In terms of USD I dropped from 118k to 112k, my high point was 126k last week.

Anyone feel like the market is getting more and more volatile?

What if the whales can feel the crypto bubble about to pop and are trying to get as much profit out as they can by manipulating the market harder than ever?

Nah, it's always been and always (well, for a very long time at least) will be volatile as hell.

It's the only way we're able to turn $1,000 into $500,000 in cryptotrading. It's a blessing and a curse.

i lost about 2.05usd
seriously. i am hoping for a bigger crash to buy more next week

Goodbye biz im killing myself, portfolio is kill

Holding btc, cfi, stx and tnt

Went all in on GEO right before the dip, down 2% BTC wise, bought more, still hodling waiting for the inevitable moon.

>holding OMG, bought 5 whole minutes before the dip started at 13 bux
>before that I held all GNT, bought at the absolute peak, sold too late into the a-i-u-e-o-a-o-o-o conference when it had already sharted at the bottom
I'm a fucking retard

The crash is still ongoing you absolute scone. Stay in USD over the weekend if you value your sanity.

Personally i got into crypto exactly because it’s volatile。

Sold at the beginning of the dip, bought too soon and resold lower, and again, and again until the bottom. Remade myself during the fluctuations, so right now, assuming we go back to the pre-dip level, i'm up 4% ( out of 1000€ ).
Which is completely shit, but since i completely missed the precedent dips, i'm happy with.
I'm starting to know the market, and more importantly know myself. Man, this line sound so cheesy, but it's true.

All in all, i never have gone below my starting 1000€, and i was really scared of that since before starting i read all about how "you're going to be shit for 6months to a year" and "be prepare to have huge losses at the beginning".
Considering the volatility of the crypto market, i think i can be... well ot proud, but at least i can hate myself a little less.

Crypto is literally my only shot at never working a single day in my life, if i'm not at 2000€ by January i'm getting a job. I know i should get a job regardless, but fuck it. Besides, turning 1000€ into 15000 and more is going to require consistency, and so it means i'd have acquired the right habits, mindset, tools and so on.

Hodling right now though. I feel like today it's going to go up since it should have dipped earlier at 6utc, at least until 14utc.

Lost 5k USD in 24h.

Thanks China.

YOU WERRCOME GWEIRAO

The Central Bank of China revoked the license of a couple exchanges.

The "all exchanges will be banned" was either malicious FUD or just a misunderstanding.

Wow, you managed to get only 5% this month.

Kys.

Sold everything. Bought house, lost friends.

I never learn many
Should always sell high buy low but never manage to do so

Forgot the pic like I forget to make gains

have a source on this?
I'm down about 100 grand from my peak

This shit is hilarious
>Sept 6: Read about a conference OMG will be at the next day
>Sept 6: Buy OMG at $11.20 expecting price to go up after news of conference spreads and they speak at said conference
>Sept 7: Watch conference. OMG actually presented very well but nothing new, just explained everything clearly so more people understand
>Sept 7th: Price of coin is at ~$13.50 after conference
>Sept 7th: Sell coin at $13.20 after realizing idiots like you bought into conference news even though nothing new was announced
>Sept 9th: Buy more OMG at ~$11.20

Thank you for my gains, love taking money from dipshits who buy at peaks. How do you buy in at an all time high and not think it will retrace? Do you just randomly buy and sell coins based on emotions? If so keep doing so because I will keep taking your money by trading logically. Do you have any idea about trading whatsoever, whether it be stocks, ETFs, ForEx, Commodities? Do you even understand trading fundamentals like support and resistance lines? Trend lines? Market psychology?

>Trading over 100k of cryptos
>Ask Veeky Forums for news and information
You are the best kind of retard. Seriously. How do you even get to that point, outside of throwing your entire lifesavings into Crypto, while not being able to gather up news to do market research?

I don't follow you dumb cunts, I usually do the opposite.

>sold everything pre-dip
>shorted IOTA OMG BTC
>flipped position near bottom
>waiting for 3h bearflag to finish on btc chart for breakout confirmation
>mfw made 158% profit yesterday

>Don't follow dumb cunts
>Ask dumb cunts for information so you can come up with idea/strategy
>That is how to make a dumb cunt strategy

Sounds like you're the dumb cunt for the same reason I said before, except now you ask what you consider 'dumb cunts' for information which makes you an even dumber cunt.

What exchange do you short on?

>mining
>holding
>check market once in two-three weeks
>not even trading

Feels good man.

How do I get back to my peak?
Why does it have to dump so much?
Why can't we have a bull market for once?
I'm tired of these all time lows. It's been like this since may

shitfinex

The market was at all time high a week ago. You're just bad at this.

What do you mine and how much do you get?

You started trading when ?
Also, does bitfinex allow eurofags, and is another hack going to happen.

>Bull market for once
>Entire crypto market cap more than tripled since May
Not sure when there will be a bull market for once if you don't consider that one...

i'm a europoor myself, i started trading in june

>two months earlier
I hope to be like you one day. Hopefully 60 days.
Just read up on the flags after you mentioned them, and now i can't help but see them.
The concept of resistance and support are also great.

So i guess it's time to ditch gdax. Though i don't think i'm ready yet, the 0% commission rate is great for learning what the fuck is going on.

Holding FAIR, LGD (some strip club coin) and VTC. Literally the shittiest shit coins. All recovered, LGD about to moon, Fair already mooned. Good coins still red
Crypto isn't logical

Was at 105k before the dip, I've gotten so used to seeing 20k disappear overnight.

During consolidations, is the best thing to do holding in case it moons, with a stop order in case of dip ?
Or maybe staying out, with a buy order placed a little high when you go to sleep in case it moons ?

wait for a dip like yesterday
all in margin x3

profit

Oh shiiieeettt booiiii whaddup

That fuckin captcha

flags are everywhere and high profit trades.
just look at BTC atm, a big bearflag, and inside it bullflags, what a beautiful chart, kek

Wow, i was looking kinda close, but there's flags at every scales.

12 BCC

Up 300% or more

Where are you trading? Bittrex?

up 20% because of ark.

holding BTC, XRP, NMR and DOGE

down 15k in terms of USD because of Dip and mainly because of Numer.ai fucking up last weeks tournament, now I'm hoping they get their shit fixed and I can sell for some more than the current shitty price. Kinda fucked up because I couldn't sell my NMR bag for tax reason on the last high.

BTC, ETH, LTC XMR
Lost $1k

Bitterex is one of the exchanges I used for obtaining obscure coins. I use mostly Poloniex and BTCmarkets

newfag here, where you learn TA?

There are flags everywhere indicating different things, as though they're bullshit...

You niggers are just down, you didn't "lose" unless you were a fucking dumb ass and sold.

>holding Au, Ag in coins, bars and rounds
>recovered 200 dollars in premiums and added 150 in profit
>did this in 6 weeks while making retarded purchases and knowing nothing

lol how are your ultra-fiat investments going?

literally bitcoin

I own about 200 in ripple too

60% BCH
20% BAT
20% ANT
you guys are making me feel a lot better thanks

Teach me your ways, senpai

congrats man, youre gonna get burned one of these days though, be careful