Are Anglos white?

Pic related would not pass as natives in Northern Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aestheticization_of_politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

know your anglos

B E A D Y
E
A
D
Y

Are Danes white?

Only one inbred village in the Norwegian mountains is actually white.

Yes, they would. Norwegians are quite swathy.

Swedes are literally orange, it's not just tan, it's their skin-tone.

they would easily pass as a native in any of the lands controlled by pic related

coincidence?

>WE WUZ MEDS AN SHYTE, GUVNA
t. Nigel

>Yes, they would.

No they wouldn't.

Tunisian here. I confirm what said regarding the Maghreb.

Yes, they would. Real life is not your Nordic fantasy

None of those look anything like Russel or Kit.

I live in Finland, have lived in Sweden and semi-frequently visit Norway, Denmark and the Baltics.

Also plenty of teens dye their hair black here, like the girl in the center of that picture and a lot of people use self-tanners like the girl on the far left in the second row.

>would not pass as natives in Northern Europe
But they are natives in Northern Europe.

Both have "Northern European" faces

You're just looking too deep into their brown eyes because you don't understand that's superficial

They're Britons. Celts were never white, they're R1berian scum that needs to be eradicated.

Anglos are a merchant race like Jews,this is where America comes from, pure Anglos are slimy, swarthy and have beady eyes to scan for vulnerable aryans to butcher.

Anglos are from Denmark.
Britons are from Britain.

Northern Europe is Fennoscandia, Iceland, Faroyar, the Baltic states and NW Russia.

Depends on if we divide into North and South or more regional units.

Anything above Geneva could be considered Northern European genetically.

>Pakistanis
>endowed

Nice meme.

Pakis have tinier dicks than indians, as well as inbreeding. Average is 3 inches or below.

We'll take your word for it

They look Greek or Spanish to me desu.

guess what I am

Russian

German, Polish or Baltic

Not really, Greeks have Mediterranean facial structure not Cro-Magnon(like Jon Snow) or Nordic(Brand).

Most English people outside of traditional Anglo-Saxon settlement areas (I.e places like east Anglia) are predominantly Celtic.

Brand looks more Dinaric or Med than Nordic.

Irish people are genetically close to Scandinavians, having the same level of steppe admixture.

England has a French component.

He doesn't have the Dinaric profile at all.

I am Irish

Nordic and Dinaric confirmed for ugliest Euros

Don't you mean northern Scots and Orkney islanders? That's because of the Viking invasions. iirc average Anglo admixture for the entirety of England is estimated to be around 5-10%.

Non they're not, pic related is a pure anglo

All Irish people. The island has retained steppe admixture which was lost to mixing in places like France, and French descendants in England.

Why do Angloshits want to LARP as Nordics so much? Northern Europe means Scandinavia, not Britain. Anglos are either pudgy fat faced inbred faggots or shitskin swarthoid Iberian Celts thus nothing like Scandinavians, you're not Nordic and never will be, you were only ruled by Nordics at certain points.

meme related

White features
>Thin, short elfish nose
>Thin lips
>Medium eyes
>Pale skin
>Strong cheekbones
>Shitty,thin blonde hair that falls out
>Large head relative to features, large forehead

Original Angles were basically Danes, certainly nothing like Germans who have too much Alpine Celtic in them which makes them look like Goebbels.

>Implying Danes are even white
pic related is pure Dane
Native Irish literally referred to Danes as "Dubgaill" or "Dark Foreigner" and called Norwegians "Fair Foreigners", Danes aren't Nordic

the fags are theapricity are classifying russel brand and jon snow as paleo-atlantid

What's that ligh-eyed tail going into Germany?

Some autist just drew onto a map based on conjecture and speculation with no data. These maps are worthless, not scientific at all.

The phenotype cranial measuring "scientific" racism of the late 19th / early 20th century is basically all trying to prove that Brits are white so I wouldn't put too much stock into such qualifications. The pontic/altantid split when they're the same thing being a primary example.

A faggot

>mfw grandfather was as archetypal dinaric
>almost 2m tall
>I look more similar to med on chart.
>1.78cm

Wouldn't trade tho.

Nah, it wasn't even developed by Brits but entirely by Germans.

The whole Alpine autism was still kind of honest from them though, they acknowledged a subhuman and distinctly Asian origin for most Germans instead of LARPing Nordic.

>Russell Brand is Nordic
This board is the apex of idiocy.
>MUH PIGMENTATION DOESN'T MATTER ONLY FACIAL FEATURES DO
Only literal shitskins say this. Pigmentation is just as important as skull shape.
Furthermore his facial features are not Nordic either, whether it's his Turkish eyebrows or the Semitic nose or mouth shape. He would pass for a local in the Maghreb, not in Denmark.

>wasn't even developed by Brits but entirely by Germans

A lot of it was Swedish and American at it's height like Herman Lundborg and Calrton Coon. The Nazis adopted largely that Nordicist model, which is weird since only about 5% of Germans posess a Nordic phenotype and the Nordic race is the least accomplished of the European races.

It was started by Madison Grant who was an Anglo.

Lundborg looked like an utter Mong and had Finnish and Saami heritage. He was more into medical eugenics anyway.

Carlton Coon actually got a lot of things right although not everything, I'm actually impressed.

>The Caucasian race is of dual origin consisting of Upper Paleolithic (mixture of Homo sapiens and Neanderthals) types and Mediterranean (purely sapiens) types.
>The Upper Paleolithic peoples are the truly indigenous peoples of Europe.
>Mediterraneans invaded Europe in large numbers during the Neolithic period and settled there.
>The racial situation in Europe today may be explained as a mixture of Upper Paleolithic survivors and Mediterraneans.
>When reduced Upper Paleolithic survivors and Mediterraneans mix, then occurs the process of dinarization, which produces a hybrid with non-intermediate features.
>The Caucasian race encompasses the regions of Europe, Central Asia, South Asia, the Near East, North Africa, and the Horn of Africa.
>The Nordic race is part of the Mediterranean racial stock, being a mixture of Corded and Danubian Mediterraneans.

Why do you focus on Russel brand so much? And yes, they are, pic related is from Somerset

tfw she's gone forever

I agree but don't ever post Rose in the same thread as that subhuman Russell Brand.

People like Coon got BTFO by genetics. Especially that horn of Africa crap where he classified those people as Caucasian even though genetics prove they're mostly niggers with some (around 20%) Caucasian admix. I'm not sure why some autists focus physical anthropology while ignoring genetics or at best they act like genetics are only supplementary to PA, when it's obvious that genotype > phenotype as most genes don't have a phenotypical expression.

Where did you download these from?

Her last video was back in January.

Ethiopians and Somalians are close to 50-50.

Coon didn't get btfo much at all there.

What channel?

Pure Nordics look generally ugly.

It always makes me laugh when /pol/ makes threads like these because they get confused.

You can one of these two answers.

1. Anglos are white and they created the largest empire in history
2. Anglos are not white and they created the largest empire in history

Picking option 2 is fine but then you have to accept that non-whites started the industrial revolution and made many world-changing scientific discoveries while whitey was trailing behind.

I like to use a similar argument for WW2 when the /pol/ babbies mock slavs. If slavs are really the untermensch then what does that make G*rmans if the slavs were able to fucking wreck them with under-equipped conscripts? The absolute state of the """aryan""" race.

Coon was mostly speaking of phenotypes and physical anthropology. Obviously alot of his stuff is a bit dated as are many things from that era but some of his material is still legit.

Randytaylor69

Who cares about genotype when the core of fascism is the aestheticization of politics?

>the aestheticization of politics
what the fuck does that mean

My point is categorizing people by phenotypes instead of genetics is completely retarded. You might find some people in the Balkans who LOOK English, but a DNA test would reveal they're not even close to English people. Likewise there are Ashkenazi Jews who LOOK Nordic but genes prove they aren't even European.

Hello Ezra

A semi-decent summary en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aestheticization_of_politics

So?

Do you think Coon would have thought otherwise?

This guy was smart enough to figure out that Scandinavians are half Mediterranean just from his skull measurements.

Indo-Europeans, like the Uralics, are a Euro-Asiatic hybrid. There are only genetic remnants of the real Europeans left.

Don't care.

Whoops meant for

There is some correlation between the two at least in modern populations, when craniometrics and limb ratios are taken into account.

Reminder that even on /pol/ "Are X white?" is considered off-topic nonsense by the mods.

>the mods

theoretically it is.

Eh these threads exist to bait posters and draw them from other more "undesirable" threads while disseminating focus away from certain topics.

>Scandinavians
>half Mediterranean

Whiteness is a legal category invented for the British colonies.

The fantasies of white nationalists from the former colonies are utterly laughable. People in Europe don't get along with folks from the next village let alone a whole continent.

Yep. About 40% to be specific. The elongated head Nordic look is obviously derived from it in large hence the similarity to Dinaric. I guess the original Proto-Indo-Europeans would have had Pontid and Cro-Magnid elements with some East Baltid.

Not supported by genetics.

East Baltids are almost entirely of Uralic origin

Areas with a lot of phenotypically East-Baltid people have a high concentration of Proto-European DNA.

It is. Scandinavians are modelled as 40% ENF and there's ancient DNA from Sweden of the ENF type.

Hunter gatherers in the Samara bend of the Volga had very distinct skulls from modern day Europeans with some similarities to East Asians. These gradually became more moderate and normal towards the present day due to mixing with more strongly Caucasoid types, which occurred less so in North-Eastern Europe.

Ah fuck off.

It is based on Coon's Races of Europe and other Anthropological works

Considering Coon's data is from the 1940s this is hardly relevant to modern populations.

Most proto-European DNA is in Sardinia and the Balkans and East Baltids are non existent there.

WHG and Yamna are overestimated in Norwegians and Balts.
Better tools like qpAdam show Scandinavians as 40% ENF and Estonians and Finns 25%.

Nords are I1-carriers, the Oldest I1 was found in the Balkans

It is speculated that they later invaded Scandinavia

Nobody's really sure where I1 is from but yes it could plausibly be from Hungary. All I1 males in the world descend from a man who lived less than 5000 years ago though and I would guess he was Netherlands.

>only bullshit confirming my biases is valid

Fucking nerds

You're the one with a bias. Estonians legitimately are not 10% ENF, that's not up for discussion.
Not even Saami have that little ENF.

Arab

>not a single saracen or moor

Not very Swedish, maybe one of those upper class schools however.

Most European peoples cluster pretty damn close, though. The genetic distance between a brit and a croat for example is much, much smaller than the genetic distance between a levantine arab and a brit. With the exception of some populations like Cypriots, europeans are all very closely related.