Has anyone else used the OMG airdrop? How does it work?

Has anyone else used the OMG airdrop? How does it work?

I think I got scammed 20 ETH :C

lol and the poor and stupid get poorer and stupider

Nice just scamed 100k

Can I get it back?

lmfao retard. you don't have to do anything for the airdrop. If you held eth at block 388888 or some shit you will receive omg to that address and only a tiny amount per eth too.

you got rekt

no. you literally just gave all your money to scammers

Where did you send your money, OP?

So if I used the airdrop with an ETH adddress that held no ETH at that block, and then added ETH to that address and then used the airdrop, what happened to my ETH?

Sent it to the legit omisego airdrop, but the address used held no ETH at the time they took a snapshot of ETH wallets.

lol you got scammed

Show me where it said you had to send your coins somewhere to get the airdrop. screenshot?

Oh... Oh no baby... What is you doing

>So if I used the airdrop with an ETH adddress that
What do you mean used? The point of an airdrop is that you don't have to do anything. The airdropped stuff just shows up in your address one day.

I hope you didnt fall for today's scammer with the ".com" website airdrop

I added ETH coins into an ETH wallet after the airdrop (my bad), except when I applied for the airdrop they removed my ETH.

i know this is a larp but, fucking hell user lmao

ok let me explain this slower.

>You don't send anything to OmiseGo for the airdrop they send it to you

>You sent your money to scammers it's never coming back you fucked up

Damn I hope this is a troll
Used the airdrop? Lol

well look at it this way, that eth is falling in value so ur losses are getting smaller : )

Don't tell me you sent your private key on the fake website ?

Yep. 20 ETH gone.

>tfw

Wew lad that's a first.

>mfw i'm not op and didn't send 20eth to some scammers

>tfw I'm not one of those scammers
Dang. I could have made 20 ETH

Kek someone fell for this a few weeks ago. Went to some chinks wallet.

sorry to hear that man. if it makes you feel better i may have gotten scammed out of 3 eth during the chainlink pools

live and learn brohan

where did it go? is there a destination address?

This didn't really happen. Nobody this stupid could ever own 20 ETH.

>op

lol

nice just bought 100k

This one? It fooled me for a second. Strange that the official slack sends out scam emails.

Lol it's so obviously fake too. Do people really think they would give you that much haha

I am 90% certain OP is larping

they tell you like once a minute to ignore slackbot messages. It's because of some stupid functionality in slack that allows anyone to send a reminder that looks official.

Hey OP, didn't you find it strange when they asked you for your private key? Jesus, you're a faggot.

It's really quit simple regarding private keys.
They should not be given to anyone, ever, under any circumstances. Hence the word "private".

fell for 300 dollars worth of omg yesterday....

>omisego.com.co

lmfao

the absolute state of omgtards

>It fooled me for a second. Strange that the offici
LOLZ

I wouldn't stress that too much yet, LINK got delayed a bit but we should still get our LINK or at worst case our ETH back on the date of the crowdsale.

Everytime I read a story about a dipshit like you it just makes me want to start scamming/hacking/keylogging people. You all honestly make it way to easy. You literally sent your coins away. $6000 worth, you just sent with the wind. Considering you're that stupid and have that much there must be even stupider people with less, I'd be fine scamming some stupid simp out of $1000 ETH everyday.

Really can't believe it's this easy.

mtl master race

He probably sent his eth to a fake chainlink address.

Holy shit guys, I woke up today and found 20 more Eth in my wallet wtf

no lambo for you m8