ARK

Nice looking chart

agreed

DO SOMETHING

na bro come hold bags with me

i see a bot, and people holding.

You aint seen nothing yet.
Doubles for this bad boy to break $5 by next weekend.

>tfw panic sold 3k ark at 16k

wouldnt that be nice, dont see that happening till ACES is released.

Somehow this shit is holding it's value better then bitcoin

Literally my saving grace right now

This is my portfolio. I want some more Ark. What do?

sitting at 300 ark myself. is it too high to buy right now? should i wait for a dip??

This is the dip

redpill me on bitcoin cash
why hold this over BTC

I have just under 250 and feel like it's not enough at this level. Made my weekly buy just before the posting the OP. This looks like it's really about to move big.

Just holding 1 BCC from the fork as a free hedge.

it's holding its value so well and my BTC's value is low. I feel like I should at least wait until monday lest I FOMO myself yet again.

It's not really a lot if you plan to stake it (id say 500-1000 is good), but you're still gonna get sick gains with 250. Things day trading ARK is scary because it can fucking take off while you're waiting to get back in. I learned this the hard way and went from 2200 ARK to 1700

what shitcoin is that, kmd?

Yeah my plan is to keep whatever I put into ARK in there for the long haul. Have had bad luck on everything else but the ARK holds almost completely balance out those losses. First got in around $0.60 and have been adding slowly since. I love the thought of people doing that, buying in and leaving it sitting.

btc is the only thing holding ark back

Still looking good

landed on the moon.

THE RESISTANCE IS BUILDING

dip pls

ARK IS GREEN IN A SEA OF BLOOD RED AND BREAKING WALLS

ARKLETS BTFO

I have about 63k ark and buy every dip greater than 15%

This is gonna be good.

>no omg

like being poor?

It hasn't dipped more than 15% ya dummy

Nigger it's been dipping 15% all the time but you probably haven't noticed since you just got in last week. Look all the way back to May and weep.

Convert BCH to ARK n stake it

>Want to sell some of my stack while it's surging
>Fucking bittrex won't let me log in

HELP

This is why I haven't bought too many fat fucks with way to many that will dump right away