Ask a proud owner of 5,000 sec approved filecoin anything

Ask a proud owner of 5,000 sec approved filecoin anything

Will i be a millionaire in 5 years?

What did you eat for breakfast?

Are you an accredited investor? Or just stupid?

I skipped and had thai food for lunch

enjoy your diarrhea, you aids ridden faggot piece of shit.

Accredited, its the only way

Can you rent your HDD with it yet?
Or are you just buying someone else's dreams?

Dreams. It rolls out in 6 months i believe

how many cats do you have?

What makes this any better than any of the 1000 other cloud storage solutions out there? And what I mean is why would someone trust this storage over an established company's like google or Amazon?

You realize that their ICO pricing puts Filecoin's market at $2,000,000,000... right?

Their ICO raised $200,000 for 10% of Filecoins.

You realize that, right?

You expect a company with no working product to be worth $2,000,000,000? Really?

Are you interested in buying some imaginary bridges to nowhere? I might know a guy, but he only works with accredited investors.

Filecoin is going to incentives ipfs , which will replace http. So its bigger than mere storage

Also this team, protocol labs, has the backing of respected vc's seqoia and union square as well as backing of angelist. Sonthere is not only 20M but many connections to push adoption through

Ether is 30B, omg 2B , and btc 80B. So it has multiples in its future

Quite the gamble

And why do you think that this IPFS system will out-do SIA, STORJ, SHIFT, ARK or any of the other offerings that have currently functioning products?

And you're so confident in the bet that you're willing to pay 4X the market cap of all of those coins (COMBINED AND UP FRONT) for something that doesn't even have a working product?

Dude. They only accepted accredited investors because you're easier (legally) to fleece.

Sorry bubba.

So basically it's like torrent but where you receive monetary rewards for seeding? How secure could someone's data be in such a network?

Ipfs is a new internet and is not comparable to sia. Filecoin is comparable to those , and it will be part of the basis for the spread of ipfs. Also they have institutional backing

I'm in crypto because I've got enough institutionally-backed securities and want to have higher-risk investment mediums with higher potential yields.

If you think buying into a $2,000,000,000 ICO is that - then great. I think you're going to get FUCKING WRECKED by some kid working out of his garage (figuratively).

In fact, Filecoin just put a $2,000,000,000 bounty on solving and implementing IPFS first. Good on them and we all thank you for your money.

You're holding SHIFT and ARK, right?

Eth and omg

Could go in those too, those are your shilled coins of choice , but im picking a few. Maybe chainlink , and missed kyber but we"ll see

Also , sec approved issues r the future, if u havent noticed. Us citizens will be blocked from ico's and in the us you need to follow sec rules

If you want to store private data in it, you just encrypt it locally. I'm sure the software will make that easy.

>And why do you think that this IPFS system will out-do SIA, STORJ, SHIFT, ARK or any of the other offerings that have currently functioning products?
Filecoin has the IPFS team. They've already been working in this space.

>tfw you're making an SEC registered ICO that will allow US participants with out exception

The nice thing about decentralized technologies is that they are stateless. Perhaps you're thinking from the prespective of an institutional investor who wants to leverage significant, existing, capital by playing in a system that's inherently favored toward them (i.e. accredited investor status required).

KMD, 0x and other decentralized exchange platforms will make regulation of ICOs and crypto increasingly difficult. IPFS will make the regulation of crypto increasingly difficult. Coins like Mothership allow people to become citizens of other countries for the purposes of cryptocurrencies.

Blockchain technologies are a disruptive innovation. There are no SEC rules in crypto unless you want to willingly comply.

They will just charge ico issuers with crime.

*blocks your path*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> HEY YOU - Anonymous internet man using IPFS and p2p VPN services...

> YES - YOU!

> YOU BETTER WILLINGLY COMPLY AND AGREE TO UNMASK YOURSELF TO GO TO JAIL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're a fucking muppet man. You're missing the point of crypto entirely.

Its not like filecoin is the only one i bought. There r multiple strategies for success and there is no religious principle for success

The physical storage space required to run a block chain, including redundant backups and master copies, is far greater than the storage space and infrastructure to run a centrally controlled one, since the latter only requires a few copies at most, and the infrastructure already exists and is cheap to lease or purchase. On top of this, the latter is a single entity that can be held liable for contract disputes, outages, etc.

Block chain as a data storage medium is perhaps the most naive use-case yet.

Dions, bro

Not rly, most people know those developers issuing these coins . Especially in the rush to spearate scams from real teams. As the scammers increase so will the regulation

It's the same fags that made ipfs and that works well

I hate the govt too but you're a moron if you think you can raise millions and run an entire project anonymously. NSA knows who Satoshi is and There's a reason he never touched his coins.

>need annual income of greater than 200k to buy
fuck this coin tbqh

Don't hate the playa, hate the game

shit is fucking rigged dude, I really hope crypto doesn't go down the government cuckery path