Bad coins that you like thread

Is anyone still holding 2k Sat bags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZl4U8pxPw8&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KMD, heres a recap of what happened earlier today at their "conference"
youtube.com/watch?v=xZl4U8pxPw8&t=1s
Now Im stuck with 100k of their fucking bags for no reason...

Neo

XZC
huge potential but being manipulated by fucking whales.

If that's your video

Nice sense of humor, nice aesthetic in the study area, move your laptops closer to the screen though and compose yourself better.

You look drunk

yes but i bought a fuckload when it dipped to 250 sats to offset my losses

minecraft server soon

>tfw my bag is at a 0.05 btc loss

I feel you user.
Bought high and still holding onto about .3 BTC of this.

That's rough man, I think we'll be fine in a year or two though.

Sold all mine 2k bags at about 300sats to buy things like lisk/ark/omg etc a week before it partially recovered to 600 for that weekend.

Bit annoyed, but I'd made back some of the losses with the gains on those coins. DGB still represent my biggest losses thou

Big scam coin, the whole dev team is anonymous. They'll dump on you every time

I did like NMR at first, mainly because I got them for free. But last week, Numer.ai fucked up their dataset, everyone staking them on-site lost and the price dropped 50% subsequently. And Numer.ai issued nothing, leaving people to think it was abandoned.

i WAS going to be a NMR bag holder
bought at 77k when it was rocketing, then i realized what i did jumped and yelled NOT MY BAGS and sold at 77.8k, woke up next day and it's 150k sats, went to work depressed a li'l, came back and it's at 29k.

God saved me that day.

Mtl looked promising at one point

Also this shit coin Veeky Forums shilled to no end

fuck mane i just want to break even

Yeah averaged down at 265 sat too. I have tries to find a reason to sell, but it isnt a shitcoin imo. We'll make it in the end user.

Experimental. It's not bad so much as it's mostly just an idea right now. But I like the idea. Still, completely unsafe to invest in (even though I did)

e11.io

DNT
Bought it for 3400. Looks like it will never get up again.

"bad coins that you LIKE"

Why would anyone like bad coins? As for coins that will never reach thier true value there is ETC, better than ETH in every way except marketing. ETH is the Apple of crypto, over priced trash that sells on marketing.