Is Pushkin a descendant from ethiopian people?

Recently I heard two very interesting things from a famous 33rd rank mason -- he said that Alexander Pushkin was a decendat from the ethiopian people that were the *guardians of the Ark of the Covenant*
And also I heard that at that time, Ethiopia's population was not negroid, but Caucasian.

I hope im not offending anyone, I just want to hear what you guys think.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abram_Petrovich_Gannibal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Racially speaking they are caucasians

Look for albino ethiopians

His great-grandfather was kidnapped from Africa (apparently some area around modern day Cameroon not Ethiopia) and presented to Peter the Great as a gift, eventually he'd become a Russian Nobleman & General in his own right and Alexander Pushkin came from his line.

he has his own wikipedia page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abram_Petrovich_Gannibal

So how come Pushkin's geat-gradfather is black, and he is white?

One of his ancestors was a black slave kept around as court clown because the Russians have never seen a nigger before.
>guardians of the Ark of the Covenant
Top kek

Being albino doesn't make you caucasian you absolute retard.

There was definitely white admixture in Ethiopians but to say they were primarily caucasion is retarded. I have no idea about Pushkin.

they still protect protect the ark covenant to this day faggot, or at least have a building they say its in

>entire ethnicity is protecting the Ark
>implying they even have it in the first place

>One of his ancestors was a black slave kept around as court clown because the Russians have never seen a nigger before.
That 'ancestor' was adopted as the Emperor's godson because Peter admired his intelligence, was given a first-rate education in France on his behalf, and become a noble within the imperial court.

>Being albino doesn't make you caucasian you absolute retard.
If you are Ethiopian it does. Look at this Ethiopian albino, she's basically a white girl. She definitely benefits from white privilege.

Nope. His black ancestor was from central africa

Yes, but that's in the 16th century or smth. The Arc existed about 2000 years earlier.

what are you saying? typical negroids/blacks inhabited central africa at that time

Pretty cute but the chin is a little odd looking.

You don't understand what caucasian means. It has nothing to do with skin colour and everything to do with ancestry. Being albino does not make you more caucasian.

Well there was a mason, who was highest rank (33rd) and he was speaking how Pushkin's origin is from Ethiopia, and one of his ancestors was guardian of the Arc (the one that contained the tablets with the 10 rules of God) So im wandering if its possible that his etyopian ancestor migrated from Etyopia (or his children) and so on and so on and eventually someone of that family goes to Cameroon.

If breed exclusively amongst the same group, outgroup phenotype traits disappear within 3 and 4 generations.

caucasian is grouped within is a common bone structure

All caucasians have similar facial structure and back-limb ratio. Same with capoids, mongoloids, aboriginals and that other african group I can't remember.

Was I lied to when someone told me that if the (great) grandfather/grandmother is black, a descendent can just randomly be born black even if their parents are white?

it's freak accident, same with most extreme genetic mutation

Basically, when these kinds of mixing, the gene that creates high melanin skin tissue is not replaced nor deactivated, rather it competes with the other skin expression genes, it's why mixed people have their own skin colour - both of their genes are active. Compare it with horse-zebra hybrids. They are different kinds of genes so they literally have to compete to see who creates more hair folicles, so zorses end up with both organs - part zebra skin and part horse skin - in semi-random distribution. In this case both active but are cannot occupy the same room/cell.

In the same way, with each generation, you white skin expression genes occupy more and more room until your black gene is essentially made irrelevant - bred out entirely or made recessive (don't quote me on this part - i don't remember that much from my biology classes). Ultimately disappears as the changes of it ending up in a successfully bred gamete diminish as white skin genes keep adding up.

So I guess it's possible if you have a black skin gene that is lucky enough to end up being the only skin gene in a zygote, but it's very rare. I guess there's a chance of it happening as long as the family still has the gene active - in which case you'll notice it.

>Was I lied to
pretty much yeah
but I guess it has a very small chance

That's what the cheating wife tells her husband ;)