STOX ANNOUNCEMENT:

STOX ANNOUNCEMENT:

Moneyskele confirmed.

Post in this thread "money skele you have the best prediction markets" for long-term gainz

Looks like they're having a productive discussion in that room. Much enthusiasm.

How heavy are those bags?

you stox fags are fucking pathetic, i swear, just call it a loss already and be gone, this shit is useless junk. mayweathercoin, lmao.

Floydddddddddd SHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyweattthhherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Floyd got BTFO here
Like any nigger is in crypto

Money skele you have the best prediction markets

>Like any nigger is in crypto

jesus fuck I don't want my money to have anything to do with people in this image

cryptocurrencies went from genius academics whose true identities are still unknown to these people

biggest proof we're in a huge bubble

this. actually concerning that Game, Snoop Dog, Reakwon and UFC fighters are shilling crypto

-JUST IN-
Justin Bieber joins the cryptomarket with his own TeenCoin (BBR)

It's hard to tell if it's actually Vitalik or a cardboard cutout of him in all these shitcoin (((meet-ups))).

Maybe Vitalik really DID die in a car accident and the kikes embalmed him and drag him around for photo ops with their scamcoin dev teams.

Looks like a group suicide desu

This coin gets so much hate on plebbit for the mayweather ad. they need to be gassed.

Typical nostox attitude

> goys buy my nigger coin bags pleeeease!

no thanks faggot

Jesus, that little jew goblin makes the money skeleton look like a male model.

Sitting on your hands....

did he hit it?

Why is everyone involved in Crypto so go dmaned ugly GEEZUS CHRIST

>There are dudes on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who have unironically jerked off to Galia
Monetha model is the exception that proves the rule, I guess...

This photo made me sold all my STOX coins.

depressing as well

>Nostoxer faget detected

To the moon

audibly kekd

See that paragon "CEO"? She's hot but she's not a techy, she was literally reading her spiel off a Whiteboard. Tech people aren't attractive desu

>hey money skel..I mean Vitalik want to come to my party
>really a party? Me?
>wait you're not someone just trying to get a photo op for their ETH token are you
>of course not I'm just a fan of yours, come on it'll be fun it's MLP and furry themed
>O wow sure thing

>Hey I'm here for the....
>some some quick photos bro
>pls don't I just...
>a couple more
>I thought this was for a MLP party?
>surprise!! it was a prank bro. no party
>I'll never loose my virginity :(

>tfw you realize this thing has completely grown out of his hands and he is just a poor autist getting used by scammers to sell worthless tokens to NEETs who worship him.

Poor money skelly :(