Hear me out biz miners. We could make a difference in the world

Florida is about to get fucked
Texas jsut got fucked.

What if we did something that could bring a positive light to crypto other then darknet drug money.

What if we as miners. Spent 1 day of our mining to a wallet that would distribute money to help disaster relief victims.

We could really make a difference.

I dont know how to accomplish this. But i know we could do it. we could make the news in a positive light.

The day that the world praised Veeky Forums

that would be a day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZl4U8pxPw8
charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=content.view&cpid=5243
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats a fucking genius idea im going to mention it in my second youtube post tomorrow. You are a gentleman and a scholar

Yeah, biz can levy its massive 40 H/s global supercomputer to send some guy a couple shitcoins. Here is another idea, what if biz sends it combined networth of $43 to someone directly instead?

>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

Are you some kind of faggot?

I really think we can make this happen. do it. agian, I do not know the logistics of the matter. Im just hoping someone who knows how to accomplish this will see my idea

>some places in US are going to be fucked
So you ask us to hold a party? I'll bring beers.

this would be so efficient i am laughing at your naivity and stupidity but i guess you are like 18yo so you have a lot to learn

in any case, you know you can donate dollars, dont you?

as an ex-Houstonian, I like the idea OP, but the question is, who would you trust to handle the wallet/contract and not fuck off with the money? WHO IS THE CHOSEN ONE!?

great idea

here's a list of the charities that I compiled for hurricane harvey. some of them are just local to houston, but i'll find some for florida as well

• All Hands Volunteers
• American Kidney Fund
• American Red Cross
• Americares

• Best Friends Animal Society
• Brother's Brother Foundation

• Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston
• Child Foundation
• Children's Hunger Fund
• Convoy of Hope

• Delivering Good
• Direct Relief
• DonorsChoose.org

• Episcopal Relief & Development
• Feeding America
• First Book
• GlobalGiving

• Habitat for Horses
• Heart to Heart International
• Houston Food Bank

• International Orthodox Christian Charities
• International Relief Teams
• Islamic Relief USA
• Jewish United Fund of Metropolitan Chicago

• MAP International
• Matthew 25: Ministries
• Medical Teams International
• MedShare

• Operation Blessing International
• Operation USA

• Samaritan's Purse
• Save the Children
• SBP
• ShelterBox USA
• Small Steps Nurturing Center
• Star of Hope Mission

• The ALS Association, National Office
• The Zakat Foundation of America

• UJA-Federation of New York
• United Way of Greater Houston
• World Vision
• YMCA of Greater Houston

we can donate eth here 0xeFFF9f68c79088D1efeEA73b03c84Ee422F09af2 and we'll distribute to a couple charities of our choice

As a meme. Baron trump the master of cyber

As a reality. Somone big in the industry with a proven track record. Fuck even money skeleton could do it. Or even a big public figure head like Bill Gates.

>• Jewish United Fund of Metropolitan Chicago
I think we found our winner boys.

for hurricane irma related:

Americares
Helping Hand for Relief and Development
Save the Children
Catholic Relief Services
GlobalGiving
MedShare
Heart to Heart International
Operation Blessing International
International Relief Teams
Oxfam America
American Red Cross
Jewish United Fund of Metropolitan Chicago
Samaritan's Purse
Water Mission
ShelterBox USA
UNICEF USA
DonorsChoose.org
Direct Relief

charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=content.view&cpid=5243

>Saving the Children
This is it. We need to save our future.

are you for real? how do we know youre not just going to take the money and run just like the guy who took all my OMG coins promising an airdrop?

We should make a charity ICO

yes i'm serious

that's extremely bad karma to run off with the coins. the question is there a simple way of donating it straight from a wallet to one of the charities rather than withdrawing to fiat into bank account and donating that way

Hey, just reposting my crazy idea. Why don't we just individually donate directly to a foundation?

We can do that as well. but there is a lot of hashing power out there. That could bring a lot of money to people on top of fiat from donations

I just want this to be an experiment to show there isnt complete shittyness in the world

ya we can do that, and we can put on behalf of Veeky Forums Veeky Forums

NO WE NEED THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO BE ON OUR SIDE WITH THIS.
I deadass will be making a plug for this in tomorrows video, we need to make it seem as if crypto users are actually really good people. I have a friend in Houston who I can ask to find someway of doing this tomorrow.

Unfortunately, the NEETs of biz have almost none of that hashing power.

kys

Exactly.

Right now the world outside of tech sees us as criminals laundering money and buying drugs.

We can really show crypto is a thing and it is here to stay and it can make a difference.

I'm going to be upfront. I am in central florida. Maybe I have selfish intentions. But It could pave the way to big things in crypto in the public eye

Direct me to an eth wallet and I'll point my 2 x rx 480s at it for 48hrs.

Any good ideas how to sell it? Be serious or funny about it? I imagine its a pretty be serious moment right?

>mfw this would be a perfect use case for smart contracts

I honestly want to put mine but I already mine. I am not here to beg. Im here to help.

As soon as this hurricane is over and if im alive and have access to internet access and one of you autists figure out a method of attack. I will point my 16 1060s at the same wallet for 1 week.

Cause there are people south of me who are about to lose everything. They are stuck in traffic passing by my town trying to escape.

I had a guy come into my work today fleeing from the keys. He said he had 4 houses. Even with insurace the deductable is 10% of the total value of the house. If he had 4 300k houses that is 120k he would have to pay upfront.

There was another woman who said her husband was still down in the keys. I have a feeling she wont have a husband after tomorrow.

I dont know this shit hit me hard today. We are so disfranchised from things behind a screen. These are people. These are faggot shit posters that are on here. They have a story and a life. And some of them are about to lose everything.

I should've evacuated

Exactly what I was thinking!

>Money is sent to eth address of the fundraiser to collect donations
>after 72 hours or however many, the wallet will transfer everything it has in predetermined portions to the various charities that accept ethereum donations

It does feel weird that some people in America are having their lives completely ruined and other people are just living their life like nothing's happening. Myself included.

No that's just you're dead inside. It's a common side effect of crypto, don't worry. It never passes.

I'm a volunteer in a Florida-based charity. Just send me your BTC/ETH and I'll make sure that it'll go to the people most in need.

ill sell you 1 eth if you send me a photo of your drivers license/passport and any document from the charity with your name on it

I don't feel comfortable doxxing myself on Veeky Forums. If you don't trust me enough it's all good.

I refuse to let this thread die.

bump

"i don't mind robbing you, but i do mind going to jail for it"

why dont you answer my question and brainstorm ideas of how i can plug this into my episode tomorrow???

oh shit sorry didnt see your msg.

idk man. im not good with that shit. just point out that while we know crypto isnt just internet funny money we would show the public that it has uses and has the power to help people. thats all. short and sweet.

call it hashing for disasters, mining for charity, blocks for help. Something catchy maybe.

Point out that the accumulative hashing power over a week could really help a lot of people who need it.

I really dont know what else. The hurdle is making a contract or a escrow that is trustworthy. Thats the biggest hurdle. Distributing it will unfold itself.

Can I just make a wallet and then post a video of me sending it to a donation after i get all the donations? or will that not be enough?

I mean you can try. I dunno I'm to bed. I'll be back tomorrow. Try to keep this thread alive

I only have ~130 mhs on ethereum rn but I'll gladly point to a donation pool. I'd just need some verification that the funds will be going to victims, last thing crypto needs is a bunch of donations stolen.

Charities steal 99% of the money they get, theyre ICOs for normies they get nothing back, theyre all scams

So I have a friend in Houston right now and I would be able to send him the money and he would just record himself doing good with that money, would that be enough for you? or how should I go about with this plan if I wanted to go through with it?
Im opposed to giving to charity for the exact reason you stated.

>doing good
>relative

I'm going to leave as a trip fag. Please keep brainstorming

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my part to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

got any better ideas? Like legit trying to help out and promote the crypto world for the best do you have any better idea? I'm all ears!

ahh so youre trying to get more money into crypto? trying to make us richer eh?
those peeps in need not at all important?
sounds good.

Order pizza with crypto for those in need

contact local newspapers and tell them what you did.
>profit

no no no! I'm trying to send the crypto that will be donated to me through my highly successful youtube channel to those in need in houston and florida.
heres a link to the first vid.

bump
don't let this thread die

nah let it die ill shill it tomorrow!!!!

I care more about refugees in Calais than about some braindead americucks.
Them hurricanes should have taken the same route as the eclipse.

That's exactly what I'm doing1QKY9zPnjWDQHBFgF9CRxWevVhYRa41kVW
Send your donations to my fund to help us bury Irma survivors.

How do i short florida and texas?

Who here /cheap/? I'm sorry they're having problems, but I really couldn't care less when it comes to donating my time or shekels.

Sorry Floridians