Set up a brutal prison camp system whose name is now synonymous with political prisons

>set up a brutal prison camp system whose name is now synonymous with political prisons
>be the head of a tool of totalitarian oppression that routinely detains, tortures, and executes people without trial
>literally troll the streets at night so you can find women to arrest then rape
>rape women in exchange for freeing her parents from your political prisons (sometimes her parents are already dead tho lmao)

>literally fall down on your face and start weeping bitch tears, begging for your life, and screaming for help when you're sentenced to death
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*inhales*
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Stalin once called him /ourHimmler/ as a compliment but I would call that an insult to Himmler.

Not even Himmler was that much of a piece of shit on a personal level. Apart from running a notorious secret police and being the main orchestrator of the one largest acts of mass murder in human history, he lived a pretty dull life.

Himmler was autistic pussified mongoloid.

What's with this board's obsession with Beria, IRL he's completely marginal figure but on this board a week doesn't go by without someone making a Beria thread.

Seriously one of history's more satisfying deaths tbhwy

My dad looks like Beria. Coincidentally my dad is also Georgian. My dad also does not like talking about his side of the family. Hmmmmm.

>Himmler was autistic pussified mongoloid.
Beria was literally all of those.

One of the most just moments in history

One of the rare times in history where someone received their comeuppance

Politburo members had extremely interesting personal stories desu

>In the fall of 1965, he and his wife were ordered to leave their house and dacha to move to an apartment and to a smaller dacha. His pension was reduced to 400 rubles per month, though his retirement remained comfortable by Soviet standards.[269][270] The depression continued, and his doctor prescribed sleeping pills and tranquilizers. One of his grandsons was asked what the ex-premier was doing in retirement, and the boy replied, "Grandfather cries."

never imagined i'd feel sad for someone so grossly incompetent

where is this from

The death of Stalin

Thanks so much! I think that Stalin's death and the political fractures after it are very interesting

>implying it happened
>implying they wouldn't just shoot him instead of finding a sock, shoving it in his mouth and then shooting him

why are churkas such animals?

*hands you flowers *

>He is completely marginal
Orchestrating the rellocation of the Soviet Industry behind the Urals and the Soviet Nuclear program is marginal to you ?
Oh and having it's legacy completely shitted on by krushchev and western historians which ended up spreading unsourced lies like in OP and 80% of the thread

I'm exited to see the movie, looks fun.

But they are sourced you cunt. Why the fuck would anyone purposefully ignore facts to like Beria, of all people

>top 10 anime betrayals

This. At least all the NKVD heads showed their true colors, as did most of the particularly nasty men, thrown into the same maw they created.

Khrushchev is the real hero for turning the USSR from a nightmare caricature of a Mongolian state of terror, into a run of the mill authoritarian regime, with military and political influence to make it tremble. Shame about the corn. If he were worse, he could have blamed it on "wrecking", like his predecessors.

Did he make it onto the suffering chart? I don't remember.

because the person you're replying too is clearly a retarded tankie

>Khrushchev is the real hero
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

> t. someone narcissistic enough to (((tripfag))) on an anonymous image board

t. Trot zionist

And of course, he instantly takes his trip off. At least stick to your guns if you're going to be such a sensitive pussy

He's just a namefag not a tripfag

He was also one of the most gifted administrators and make-doers known. He created the Soviet Union we know. He won them Stalin's purges, he won them WW II and he build them their first nukes. Beria was extremely evil, but he was the God of Soviet Russia.

>4channers obsessed with a rapist pedophile

Wow, what a surprise!

Seriously though, the guy is interesting because he is a complete contradiction. He was a complete monster, participating in the worst of Stalin's purges and abusing his power in sickening ways, yet he wanted to mend relations with the West and liberalize the USSR. It's easy to see Khrushchev and his pals executing Beria as a satisfying moment of justice - no doubt that he deserved it. But from a utilitarian point of view Beria consolidating power instead of Khrushchev probably would have been better for humanity.

It's not a contradiction. Pedophilia is fundamentally western, so it's not surprising he, as a pedophile, liked the west.

>the villain has a henchman who is even more evil and who gets killed after him

I hate this trope.

>the authoritarian collectivist dictator has an even more evoke henchman who wears glasses and has a weak chin that dies after him
Weird how this happened desu

>"It's our Himmler. It's Beria"

Epic foreshadowing. Bravo Lolan.

>mend relations with the West
it could be compared to Lenin's ending WW1
it was a tactic to gain time to concentrate on purging his local enemies since he was hated by both the people and the political establishment