ITT: People who fought against tyranny and evil but unfortunately failed

ITT: People who fought against tyranny and evil but unfortunately failed

Pic Related
>youtube.com/watch?v=RAJyKlzDVSk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6WignKYFI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spartacus. Anyone who thinks gladiators are cool should be necked.

This nigga actually managed to unite a few tribes here and there but eventually got BTFO quite a bit

Literally this guy

If he had only crossed the Alps instead of going back into Italy...

Now that's what I can edgy.

>daily reminder this board is the trenches in the war between /pol/ and /leftypol/.

Emir Abdelkader

Supporting a royalist defending common folk and priests from genocidal maniacs of La Terreur is considered edgy today.
I am very afraid of what this world has became...

Well, failed in terms of not being able to assure that the evil wouldn't come back after he was gone.

There is nothing edgy about General Lee. It was a war against Tyranny

/thread

He's not dead yet, but his movement's splintered.

t. know a lot of Ron Paul supporters, a lot have fallen in with the Alt-Right.

I've never been so redpilled.
So that's why Loncoln was republican,
God bless his soul.

Fought the Tsarists, saved the revolution, fought the Tsarists a second time, and then got backstabbed by the Bolsheviks (actually they had been fucking him over for quite a while).

VERCINGETORIX WAS A CU-CK

>virgin vercingetorix
>chad gaius

GAIVS JVILIVS "hide your women the bald headed lecher is coming to town" CAESAR

>Tyranny
>Evil

fug off

this

i'm still mad

this

Not even Lee believed that

Les patriotes du bas Canada.
The confederates.
Nazis.

>slaveowning society dominated by a cadre of elite noble landowners
>loses to slaveowning society dominated by a cadre of of elite landowners
lol dude

>six posts in before hitler is posted

I'm almost disappointed in the shitposting quality of this board lately.

Theses

Will Québec is ever going to liberate itself from tje eternal anglo or is that just a dream?

obviously the bankers dont want to let it happen but we will see what we can do

>rose up against the (((Medicis))) and the (((Pope)))

Savonarolla did literally nothing wrong.

John Brown

youtube.com/watch?v=g6WignKYFI8

>wanting to separate from a republic

Literally what is the point? I don't swallow the nationalism pill. Republics are legally malleable, if a law pissed you off change it. What practical benefits does Quebec gain from independence and do they outweigh the losses? That should really be all that matters.

The next red pill is that Jews all ran the tobacco and cotton monopoly and they imported all the niggers from their international Jewish friends in Europe. Don't believe me? Go look at Civil war political depictions of cotton loaners. But it was because of the slave labor that forced southern whites out of a job, which made them angry. The southern press convinced the southerner he was fighting the second American revolution to protect their assets, but the North knew otherwise. Sad fact and it was this war that sparked the weaponization of the press and the beginning of psychology

the tiber river has to foam with much blood

Caesar did nothing wrong

HERO

RIP nigga did nothing wrong

Didn't fight a war, but still fight for the rights of common Russians without being a commy faggot.

Literally any Irish revolutionary before The 1920s

It's rather easy to fight against tyranny and evil when you're 8 ft tall and apparently made of gold

sorry my bad, made of bronze

;_;

Fucking KNEW somebody was gonna post him

First woman to be posted.
Not many of them seem to stand up to Tyranny.

Sic semper tryrannus.

>Canada
>republic

he was the tyranny

Only reasonable answer in this thread

Herman the German.

fighting the greatest of tyrants the Great Satan

I unironically like the statue

I remember reading in highschool that Caesar and Vercingetorix buttfucked on a boat.

Is this true.

praise Mugabe, kick those damn whites out... wait no come back we made msitake

my mistake he didn't fail but nevertheless he was a hero and fought against tyranny.

the massacre after teutoberg was fucking horrific
fuck g*rmans

death to america tbqh

Sixth post best post

fuck off shitskin dago!

>Quebec separatism
There's a persistent old guard, but most people have moved on. It's not going to happen, not in the next few decades anyhow.

Quebec gets billions of the rest of Canada's money thrown at it to appease them. It's mostly successful as seperatism has waned, but that doesn't stop LE ETERNAL TETE CARRE TABERNAC complaints.

Canada is a constitutional monarchy, not a republic. (Although we don't have a formal constitution, but the Charter). But yea, the laws are malleable to a great extent.

Historically, French Canadians were repressed. Language, religion and culture... they were treated second class and there were laws to try to get them to assimilate. Of course, everyone was treated this way... Indians, new immigrants, etc. But Quebec is a unique region in Canada. Then again, all regions are unique...

Anyway, Quebec separatism is largely emotional not logical. Even in the 90s they proposed to sponge off Canada economically in the case of independence.

you have to accept religiously that the holocaust was a lie yet you wish it would happen

these

a w k w a r d

*tranny

It feels bad to have all these traitors to liberty claiming to be allies, fucking kraut-loving scum.

underrated post

Literally all she did was chimp out. Celts are white niggers.

>people who fought against the expansion of discipline and order but failed
FTFY

He never hoped to win, only to bait the bongs into executing him and his officers as martyrs, thus inciting a turn in the Irish diaspora against British rule.

>be mugabe
>kicked all the farm-owning whiteys
>said whiteys went to neighboring zambia and uganda who welcomed them with open hand
>zambia had achieved food sufficiency and become maize and wheat exporter
>uganda become major irish potato producer and on its way to achieve not only food sufficiency, but also food security
>became butthurt and now mugabe is singing a different tune (something about white zimbabwe is not patriotic and wanted them to come home or else)

you're probably an amerimongrel right? hence a white nigger.

FUCKWHYPIPO

Looks like a muppet

Hussein Ibn Ali Ibn Abi Taleb (ra)

Afghans may have differing opinions but this guy had the right idea imo.

Is that the guy who formed the Canudos?

this Charles spitted in Castilles face if he hadnt spent so much resources of the kingdoms in his wars and had sticked to their expansion territory (America, North Africa and the mediterranean sea) all would be better

Press f to pay respects

He didn't fail. The Romans never came back for him or his nation.

The Germans didn't get theirs until Charlemagne

This but unironically

>When Shi'ite renditions embellish the look of the marshes.

Retardier? Gaul was entirely conquered

Armin wasn't a Gaul

It's called civilization

Cathelineau isnt edgy, vendéens were right.