So what the fuck is going on?

Was the China story true? Was it fake news FUD? This is the most recent article I can find about it:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-bitcoin-china/china-bitcoin-exchanges-awaiting-clarification-on-closure-report-idUKKCN1BK05J

Why is nobody talking about it? Any Chinese people here?

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.caixin.com/2017-09-08/101142797.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

was fud you pinkie posting fuck

fuck you nigger, pink wojaks are funny in any context

Source?

It's not proven real or fake

The only information is that

The media successfully predicted the ICO ban 48 hours before an official announcement from Chinese gov

If we run into the same situation this time, it will be really really bad for the price

Imagine nearly 40% of market cap will be wiped out from crypto currency

It is true about icos being banned btc ltc is still tradeable stop being a whinny faggot

>The media successfully predicted the ICO ban 48 hours before an official announcement from Chinese gov
Do you remember which news agency that was?

finance.caixin.com/2017-09-08/101142797.html

Holy shit that's the same source as OP's story.

Ok then, fuck this, I'm going into tether. Still way too uncertain out there.

Fake and gay

Probably fake.

There were no major chinese dumbs today. If it actually would be true, we would see some chinese whales with inside information dumbing their crypto.

I think we will get a confirmation about this on monday. If it turns out to be fake BTC will hit 5k for sure next week.

If it turns out to be true, BTC will crash down to 2K

Yes.

But at the moment, it doesn't look very true. I don't even bother to play it safe. Ofc if you have doubts that it's true you should swap to USDT or cash out. I mean even if it turns out to be fake, you only lose like 5% max if you pay attention and buy back in ASAP.

They also reported the ICO ban 2 days early. As with the ICO ban the chinks did not sell immediately. Some of them did. Most of them did when the government made an official statement. I will be cautious. Caixin is a renovated news agency. They wouldn't risk to lose credibility for some quick Bitcoin.

I just think that if it were false, we would've seen more reassurances from Chinese exchanges since yesterday. There has been radio silence about it since Huobi denied being contacted by the chinese government ,immediately after the report came out.

Okcoin released an official statement today. Btcc tweeted yesterday. Bloomberg confirm exchanges have had no notice. DYOR

Chinese exchanges had same statement just before the ICO ban.

They lie for their own interests.

...to go to USD until Monday or not...hmmm...

Yes, it is always good to be cautious. But so far there hasn't been any other legit sources regarding this ban than Caixin and their source. It's likely that their source is just lying or exaggerating.

The dumb during the ICO ban was way bigger than this one and it lasted three days with out stabilizing. If you look at the global market cap chart you'll see that the dumb was only after the releasing of the news. From there, the market cap has been quite stable. Also, this ban would be much more devastating to the market cap than ICO ban, so if people and chinese especially thought that this was something worth of worrying about the price would continue to dump.

Godless chinks are repeating the same shit from few years back... they put restrictions on crypto and exchanges then they buy a shitload of it and later pull back restrictions and make a fortune...

I'd just buy more bitcoins, seriously

>dumb
>dump

kek

don't worry OP, the chinese are just accumulating

(You) should stop trying so hard guy. The dump is over, shit posting on this board won't put a dent in the market cap.